What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

With love from the Syrian people.

CS1hNjiWoAEjzZf.jpg

Alliance air power bringing pain to mujahids. 237 infrastructure targets destroyed in 2 days.

Syria hospitals Russia accused of bombing don’t exist – Defense Ministry — RT News

Nope, even most of those small villages have been taken back by rebels.

So, my Iranian friends and Co., can we now agree that Aleppo battle should be added to your long list of humiliating defeats?

This is a hundred years war. Alliance will kill mujahids in Syria for 100 years starting this year.

Alliance Sutoro Christian militia arrived in Sadad from Hasakah to defend the Christian town from mujahids.

CS0-w4SXAAAV2oP.jpg

Alliance air power bringing pain to mujahids. More than 100 mujahid infrastructure targets destroyed every day.

The path to beating muhajids is through Aleppo.

simulation of Alliance Mi-24 helicopter gunship hunting mujahids

Last edited:
Stop taking pictures? Akhi we need him to take pictures with as many oppressors as possible :)

The 100% biased Zionist propaganda outlet Human Rights Watch talks about Rebels caging Alwaites in Eastern Ghouta
Syria: Armed Groups Use Caged Hostages to Deter Attacks | Human Rights Watch
Obviously 100℅ biased. @Madali is obviously right.
HRW has nothing to do with "zionism".
and it has been proven by videos already even in this forum.
let's be honest ... at least.

anyway i'll notice that it is made by jaysh they are not moderate rebels.

:rolleyes:.......U got it all wrong teedy bear

those are not ur fvt american's

lets say they are ur friends who are kicking ur butt hurt Persian pussy in Yemen.

anyhow hope u don't break apart further like ur previous adventures.

Stop taking pictures? Akhi we need him to take pictures with as many oppressors as possible :)

The 100% biased Zionist propaganda outlet Human Rights Watch talks about Rebels caging Alwaites in Eastern Ghouta
Syria: Armed Groups Use Caged Hostages to Deter Attacks | Human Rights Watch
Obviously 100℅ biased. @Madali is obviously right.

You seem to confuse your SHR sources with HRW. Just because they both have "Human Rights" in them, doesn't make them the same organization.

I have issues with HRW also, but obviously groups like HRW and MSF and Red Cross and UNHR are all more much reputable than SHR and LCC. Stop mixing up everything.

Iran's Rouhani urges end to Saudi 'intrusions' in Mideast - Yahoo Maktoob News

look at this dog barking asking Arabs not to enter arab lands while him being asian he has all the right to go so:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Since when having 'right' to enter a land has anything to do with race?

Let's assume your lame argument is true, why did Saudi terrorists went to Afghanistan and spread Saudi virus in there? Afghanistan is not an Arab land if you didn't know that. The reason is obvious, Saudis will export their virus anywhere they can, Arab or non-Arab land. We are in Syria for exactly the sane reason, fighting the Saudi-spread virus.

Since when having 'right' to enter a land has anything to do with race?

Let's assume your lame argument is true, why did Saudi terrorists went to Afghanistan and spread Saudi virus in there? Afghanistan is not an Arab land if you didn't know that. The reason is obvious, Saudis will export their virus anywhere they can, Arab or non-Arab land. We are in Syria for exactly the sane reason, fighting the Saudi-spread virus.

no my PDF friend u got it alllllllll wrong..................

ur mullas and there goons started to spread virus using ruski injections in af+pak region

freedom fighters from all over the world including Arabs and Amerikis were the anti virus.

now u doing the same in syria n desh dogs are ur side effects.

no problem my mulla loving child u will understand when this anti virus reaches tehran

no my PDF friend u got it alllllllll wrong..................

ur mullas and there goons started to spread virus using ruski injections in af+pak region

freedom fighters from all over the world including Arabs and Amerikis were the anti virus.

now u doing the same in syria n desh dogs are ur side effects.

no problem my mulla loving child u will understand when this anti virus reaches tehran
Yes, exactly as I expected.

frabz-excuses-excuses-everywhere-9d05c0.jpg

Btw, U.S attacked Afghanistan in 2001 to eradicate the same virus that Saudis had brought to the country, while U.S itself supported it at first, but realized the harsh truth when it bit them in the arse in 9/11.

The exact same thing is happening in Syria. Saudis, Americans are supporting all kinds of vermins in Syria, we are killing them on the other hand, neither Saudis, nor anyone else can tell us to go out unless they stop sending the virus to Syria first.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom