What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

What are these retards doing in Syria. These are organized militias sanctioned by the state(government) in Iraq. They are not random volunteers. Sunni foreigners are volunteers that aren't part of any state institution.
4 countries are openly fighting for Assad in Syria now:
1) Iran.
2) Iraq.
3) Russia.
4) Lebanon.

USA is also fighting for Assad but not openly.

4 countries are openly fighting for Assad in Syria now:
1) Iran.
2) Iraq.
3) Russia.
4) Lebanon.

USA is also fighting for Assad but not openly.

Alliance

Last edited:
Alliance Iraqi Shia starts deploying huge rockets to brutally target mujahid towns and villages.

CSvXnhlWIAE4PDg.jpg

CSvXnkqWEAEJh-4.jpg

CSvX3aLWcAAEfUb.jpg

CSvX3fxXIAAoRdb.jpg

Syrian Alawites put into cages in Eastern Ghouta by Jaysh al Islam and put in middle of city center so as to deter regime airstrikes. Alawite prisoners praise revolution and blah blah.. Beg Bashar to stop airstrikes.

Syrian Alawites put into cages in Eastern Ghouta by Jaysh al Islam and put in middle of city center so as to deter regime airstrikes. Alawite prisoners praise revolution and blah blah.. Beg Bashar to stop airstrikes.

No deal. Douma will be bombed until mujahids surrender or die.

This just in. Alliance claims to have captured Shughaydilah in southern Aleppo province.

Alliance NDF ground grunt armed with an RPO-A Shmel.

CSvxwCOUwAAfDFo.jpg

CSvxwIUUYAA4El_.jpg

Last edited:
Terror of mujahids. Alliance Su-25 ground attack planes. The modern Sturmovik.

Last edited:
Because ......you are a racist kid with a short fuse that resorts to nasty name calling when you lose arguments.

No, what you did do was illustrate to everyone that you are a bias liar. This is what you said:

"Arab coalition in Yemen has killed more houthis than civilians".......In fact the UN has stated that 93% of people killed in Yemen are civilians. You are a bullshitter that needs to wipe the egg off your face :lol:

The only one that has lied is you, here is the video.

It does not matter when a video is released, al-quada would make videos and release them much later. A video can also be manipulated very easily to make it appear as if it was filed on a certain date. The point is that the video can not be confirmed. It's great propaganda though in case everyone in that video is killed, post a video to exaggerate your strength. In any case you argued that the Russians were "ignoramuses" because they could not destroy those tanks, yet NATO coalition aircraft as well as Arab coalition aircraft could not either, so i guess in your eyes everyone is ignoramuses with the exception of those jihadist.

I already posted a video in which the FSA claim they killed a Russian general but since you are/were too lazy to watch the video here is a source.

FSA claims it killed Russian general in Syria who had been aiding ...

Your source "bellincat" showed one image it geolocated. Lets assume that it actually geolocated 48 out of 60 videos. Russia has hit over 1,600 targets, so your claim...whatever it it is, is empty. Syrian forces have pushed into ISIS held territory with Russia provided air support. Live with it.

I am telling you that you...1. have reading comprehension issues....2. don't know anything about warfare. I clearly stated that the Syrian military as well as many other parties could have bombed those clinics/hospital (if they were even really bombed). As for your stupid sarcastic comments about "rebels" bombing themselves. In Syria every street block is contested, if the Syrian army drives "rebels" and out of certain areas do you not think that the rebels will counter attack with mortars and MLRS's? In fact there is plenty of videos of rebels using both types of weapons in urban areas.

Nice proof, that would not even be admitted as circumstantial evidence in court.

Notice you have no proof and i will not take your word for it. Posting some random video of a Syrian SU-22 does not prove anything, Russian aircraft fly higher then Syrian aircraft and also operate at night. It is amazing how random Syrian can spot Russian aircraft at over 15,000 feet (and sometimes at night) even more amazing is that regular Syrian can somehow distinguish a Russian aircraft from a Syrian and as well as coalition aircraft. Amazing they must use telescopes :lol:

A few things. Firstly some of those claims of Russia hitting civilians were proven to be false like the picture a picture of a dead girl reported to be killed by Russian airstrikes, the problem is that the picture was taken 5 days before Russian airstrikes began.

You are also completely ignoring the fact that the Syrian Air Force as well as Syrian ground forces are also bombarding areas where Russian warplanes are hitting targets yet you magically can tell the difference between a Syrian airforce strike, Syrian ground strikes and Russian strikes. You are literally blaming Russian aircraft for everything that is destroyed in Syria.

As for your last claim about Russian planes overhead--show me one video where civilian are filming near another civilian area that gets hit and they capture Russian aircraft on film. Such video does not exist so you resort to posting old videos of Syrian SU-22s.

Point out this Russian camouflage.

View attachment 268587

View attachment 268588
Lose arguments? Hahahahaha

Yeah sure, and Saudi coalition killed 100% of those civilians and poor innocent Houthis don't kill any Sunnis. :(

What is that, 2 tanks? Oh yeah Russia stronk! 2 tanks = 20 tenks in my view! - Your idiotic ***

First of all, it was Jaish al Islam, not AQ or ISIS, JAI is not being bombed by the coalition. How difficult is that to get through your head?

Oh no, FSA failed to kill someone! This must prove they are the biggest liars on the planet!
And it's funny you're the one to talk...here's RT (state sponsored by Stronk Mazar russia) lying about an FSA general, using a stooge who is clearly wearing SAA uniform to say that "majority FSA defected to ISIS." Then who is he general of?

Seems like you don't know what sampling is.
60 videos released by Ruskie MoD. 48 Geolocated, 47 against rebels while 1 against rebels. Going off of that and what the Ruskie MoD says on twitter when they say they struck a target, at least 80% of Russia's airstrikes are against rebels, not ISIS. Out of their 1,600 sorties, less than 20% are against ISIS. 320 airstrikes.
SAA pushed into ISIS held territory? Holy shit that's hilarious :omghaha: seems like you haven't heard what's been happening in Ithriya, Safirah, and Homs lately bwahaha

I already said that both SAA and Ruskies have done this. You're the one who can't read. In fact, in no place in the quote of me did I mention Russia, I said "So you're telling me, rebels set up MRLSs to bomb themselves and then blame Assad? You truly are deluded."
Every street block is contested? Yeah sure, all those streetblocks in Idlib, Jisr al Shughour, Ariha...all contested. And you say I know nothing about warfare lol
Of course rebels use Mortars and MRLSs. But considering SAA made no gains whatsoever in Homs, they are the ones who used MRLS there. And in Hama. And everywhere else. The only time in the history of this war that rebels were able to fire a full salvo of BM-21 happened a few months back in Summer 2015 in Dara'a. Otherwise, if MRLS is used (besides 107mm and 128mm), it is Assad. Rebels use Grads but only in short bursts of 1-3 missiles, minus that anomaly in Dara'a.

Here's a video uploaded by a pro-regime channel (which claims it's an SU-35, although there is no such thing, it's an SU-34.) of Russian airstrikes, probably stolen from a pro-rebel channel.
Also claim they are bombing ISIS, even though it's not ISIS.
More SU-34:

First of all, that was not an old video. It was uploaded October 30th 2015.
Second of all,
Mi-24s used by regime fly high. Russian Mi-24s, fly low. Just like in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and now Syria. Evidence:
Regime Mi-24:

This is LCC from wiki,

"Furthermore, the Office for Syrian Opposition Support, which itself was founded by the United States Department of State and Foreign and Commonwealth Office[10] and is funded by the Friends of Syria Group, provides "material support" and "training assistance" to the LCCs.[11]"

Enough said.
And I'm assuming you're going to say MSF and HRW are also "biased?"

Last edited:
Jaysh al Islam reportedly will soon release a video of them executing daesh subhumans.

View attachment 268895 View attachment 268896
View attachment 268897

I'm starting to like these guys more and more lol

Mujahids kill mujahids. Alliance loves it. :p:

Can you stop saying alliance please? I don't believe there is anything of the sort, not officially.

Alliance is alliance of secular and Christian and Shia and Kurdish people who kill mujahids. Alliance is sort of like Allies of WW2 who killed fascists.

Last edited:
Dumb kid in denial. Al Masdar is run by Leith Fadel - well known Assad propagandist. U are so frustrated that deny obvious.

Some bedouin habitations in open desert:

CSun-EjU8AQy_7Q.jpg

Just generating names and numbers.

Now thats a good boy. Now you know how to post reliable sources. Your propaganda grade for this little effort D-.

Remember, because you are israeli, everything you say is considered a lie unless you can prove it without a shadow of a doubt.

Now continue crying your crocodile tears.

Alliance captured Ahad mountains in east Hama province. Alliance captured Jaboul in northern Aleppo province.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom