What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Now thats a good boy. Now you know how to post reliable sources. Your propaganda grade for this little effort D-.

Remember, because you are israeli, everything you say is considered a lie unless you can prove it without a shadow of a doubt.

Now continue crying your crocodile tears.
So u admit I was right and instead to say sorry u make more personal attacks. Next time try to contain ur buthurt, my little crying bear.

Alliance Russian soldier in Hama armed with an NSV heavy machine gun. NSV has seen action in Donbas. Neither side in Syria has used NSV until now.

CSzeEHhWEAAkd9P.jpg

Alliance bombs Douma despite Alawite human shields.

So u admit I was right and instead to say sorry u make more personal attacks. Next time try to contain ur buthurt, my little crying bear.

Again, everyone considers every single word you say to be wrong unless you can prove otherwise. You didnt provide a reliable source with your first comment, so there was no reason to believe you.

I dont know what thats so hard for you to understand. Also its not a personal attack (unlike what you posted a few comments back), It is a fact. No one trusts you because you lie about everything.

just for ur info above is supported by the below

US_Military_Formation.jpg

My advise be scared......v.scared
In the last news, these guys didn't want you to vulonteer them to fight your wars and pulled for the first time in ages, the only aircraft carrier they patrolling the area...I guess the US think that you have attained your maturity, you are a big boy now...:suicide2::suicide2:
If you haven't heard, their is a new sheriff on town...Helping the SAA to sweep your turds, once for good..

syria 10 29 15 assad the lion king.jpg

Any major city recaptured since the Russians got involved? So far I've only heard of small towns and villages being retaken.

Any major city recaptured since the Russians got involved? So far I've only heard of small towns and villages being retaken.
Nope, even most of those small villages have been taken back by rebels.

So, my Iranian friends and Co., can we now agree that Aleppo battle should be added to your long list of humiliating defeats?

So, my Iranian friends and Co., can we now agree that Aleppo battle should be added to your long list of humiliating defeats?
They are loosing so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad that your diminutive chose to joint the Russians and fight on the side of Assad...I am sure Assad is getting a BJ from him as a condition of the membership..
syria 11 2 15 gi's and golf shoes.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom