What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

this guy is a fanatic ethnic racist.
kurds came in the lands after many other ethnic groups. kurds are just one part of the ethnic and people living in the lands, in Iran too. our culture has always been all live together with respect. but people like al kurdi want ethnic stuff . if there was still Hitler alive he would be a perfect nazi.
It's not my point
This my point

Turkmens in Iraq and turks in Anatolia=occupiers
Arabs in Iraq and Syria=occupiers
Arabs turks Turkmens in iran=natives???
He make me confused

They came to Iraq and Syria and antolia which is not their native land they hate the turks and Turkmens and arabs but they support these groups in iran which is the native land of the kurds

It must be very embarrassing that despite being destroyed according to Russian MoD bravado, ISIS captures a town. Something that Assadists supported by Iranians, RuAF, Hezbollah failed to do in one month.

It must be very embarrassing to fail at the referencing part of propaganda so bad.

South Aleppo, lots of Iranian mercenaries slaughtered in yesterday offensive:

CSttAp8UwAAFct7.jpg

Im gonna go ask my friend to lie down, put an israeli currency bill on him and claim it as fact that Israeli soldiers are being slaughtered in syria..YESTERDAY!!!

Its the information age boy, these tactics might have worked in the 90s but wont any more. Try harder.

It must be very embarrassing to fail at the referencing part of propaganda so bad.
Ur clown generals already on 3 October claimed that ISIS panic and flee. Yet after that ISIS closes road to Aleppo and now takes a town (something that Iranian mercenaries supported by ur airstrikes failed to do). All u can do is whine.

Im gonna go ask my friend to lie down, put an israeli currency bill on him and claim it as fact that Israeli soldiers are being slaughtered in syria..YESTERDAY!!!

Its the information age boy, these tactics might have worked in the 90s but wont any more. Try harder.
I simply cant show graphic images, but his face clearly shows that he is a foreigner and unform too. Keep crying.

they only fear Allah

to them, victory against butcher (al-assad + isis) or martyr

simple as that
well as far as I knew they only fear money . if there was 1/10 of the fear of God that was in Abu-jahl in them they would have not committed such atrocities as they did in last 5 years .

Ur clown generals already on 3 October claimed that ISIS panic and flee. Yet after that ISIS closes road to Aleppo and now takes a town (something that Iranian mercenaries supported by ur airstrikes failed to do). All u can do is whine.

I simply cant show graphic images, but his face clearly shows that he is a foreigner and unform too. Keep crying.

"and now takes a town "

You can keep repeating yourself if you want but until you can provide solid proof, it will be considered a lie and you will be consider nothing more than a bad propaganda agent.

Also lol @ the excuses. At least be creative.

OH LOOK THERE IS A CURRENCY NOTE, HE MUST BE FROM WHERE THE CURRENCY NOTE IT FROM. LOOK GUYS. PROOF. RIGHT? RIGHT ???

Go back to sleep kid.

Last edited:
"and now takes a town "

You can keep repeating yourself if you want but until you can provide solid proof, it will be considered a lie and you will be consider nothing more than a bad propaganda agent.

Also lol @ the excuses. At least be creative.

OH LOOK THERE IS A CURRENCY NOTE, HE MUST BE FROM WHERE THE CURRENCY NOTE IT FROM. LOOK GUYS. PROOF. RIGHT? RIGHT ???

Go back to sleep kid.
Breaking: ISIS Captures Maheen in East Homs; Christian City of Sadad in Danger

What now kiddo? I told u u know nothing beside RT propaganda.

So what? They can't hold it. The town is heavily bombarded and ISIS does not have enough man power or supply line and they are too deep in enemy territory to hold.
They hold Palmyra and Qaratayn for quite long time already

They hold Palmyra and Qaratayn for quite long time already

Ye but they were not near Homs. They are too deep in enemy territory in Mahin. They cannot hold.

Alliance captured Ghannam in Latakia province.

Breaking: ISIS Captures Maheen in East Homs; Christian City of Sadad in Danger

What now kiddo? I told u u know nothing beside RT propaganda.

"In contrast to the vast majority of news sites in the Arab world, Al Masdar delivers a balanced and honest picture of the Jewish world, Israel, and the international scene."

Al Masdar | TIP

aka Israeli propaganda outlet.

You do realize people can research easily right? Your propaganda machine is useless in the information age.

Better come up with something new son.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom