What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

i have fixed your sentence

have a good day, sir

Both sides fight for a cause. One side will win. One side will lose. You cannot judge which side is good, which side is bad. This is why I personally never use the word terrorists.

Both sides fight for a cause. One side will win. One side will lose. You cannot judge which side is good, which side is bad. This is why I personally never use the word terrorists.

i can differentiate between a civilian butcher (assad & the gang) and a civilian protector (fsa & the gang), why?

because i'm a human

i'm not sure you are human, ultron

i can differentiate between a civilian butcher (assad & the gang) and a civilian protector (fsa & the gang), why?

because i'm a human

i'm not sure you are human, ultron

BS. This is war, not a game. You cannot say one side is good, one side is bad. The victors will write in the books they are good, just like the Allies did after WW2 even though they deliberately slaughtered millions of Germans and Japanese with carpet bombing and nuclear bombs.

BS. This is war, not a game. You cannot say one side is good, one side is bad. The victors will write in the books they are good, just like the Allies did after WW2 even though they deliberately slaughtered millions of Germans and Japanese with carpet bombing and nuclear bombs.

based on your example, humanity inside me tell that both were butcher (alliance + axis).

they don't care people lives. the only thing they care are their agenda.

Defeated ISIS captures Mahin town.

ISIS is easy. Not a single country helps them because they are a caliphate and therefore a threat to every Muslim government.

based on your example, humanity inside me tell that both were butcher (alliance + axis).

they don't care people lives. the only thing they care are their agenda.

Correct. Wars are about power and resources and control.

you only sided with the victor group.

i only sided with the group that full of humane peoples

Defeated ISIS captures Mahin town.

lol

if they (isis) repent, i don't mind.

but they only have issue with the people they killed before.

may Allah forgive their sins if they repent, after the war, they should get the apologize from the relative of their victim

Allah might forgive, we dont.

We will be sending ISIS, AQ, FSA etc. on an express trip to meet their god.

lol

Allah might forgive, we dont.

We will be sending ISIS, AQ, FSA etc. on an express trip to meet their god.

mind you, in Islam, as long as the relative of the victim not forgive the killer, Allah will not forgive him/her

that's why muslim can't simply do a wrong thing over other people with intention

if you do a wrong thing to Allah, Allah will forgive you in condition you repent

but when you do a wrong thing over other people with intention, you will find it harder to get their forgiveness because not all people are forgiving

mind you, in Islam, as long as the relative of the victim not forgive the killer, Allah will not forgive him/her

that's why muslim can't simply do a wrong thing over other people with intention

if you do a wrong thing to Allah, Allah will forgive you in condition you repent

but when you do a wrong thing over other people with intention, you will find it harder to get their forgiveness because not all people are forgiving

Whatever. Alliance WILL kill every single mujahid. This is a guarantee. Mujahids dared to touch the Christians of Syria. They got themselves a death wish.

Last edited:
Whatever. Alliance WILL kill every single mujahid. This is a guarantee. Mujahids dare to touch the Christians of Syria. They got themselves a death wish.

your guarantee have any value? i will close my mouth in order to respect your opinion

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

sorry, i can't resist, ultron

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom