What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You actually the first one to use the word illegal in this conversation.

From your own link:

In the 2nd invasion campaign, Turkish forces invaded and held on to one-third of the island, resulting in effective partition of the island and secession of those parts of the island under its military control. Hence, this 2nd Turkish invasion campaign is regarded as a violation of this treaty.

From your own link:

In the 2nd invasion campaign, Turkish forces invaded and held on to one-third of the island, resulting in effective partition of the island and secession of those parts of the island under its military control. Hence, this 2nd Turkish invasion campaign is regarded as a violation of this treaty.
This treaty got violated before from Greek junta regime by making a coup and trying to annex Cyprus, Turkey took every necessary step to secure the safety of Turkish minority on the island, the invasion itself isnt a violation but the occupation.
Since that day no agreement could be reached so the status quo stays.

Anyways, your claim of ''illegal'' invasion isnt correct.

This treaty got violated before from Greek junta regime by making and coup trying to annex Cyprus, Turkey took every necessary step to secure the safety of Turkish minority on the island, the invasion itself isnt a violation but the occupation.
Since that day no agreement could be reached so the status quo stays.

Anyways, your claim of ''illegal'' invasion isnt correct.

Illegal or legal, justified or not justified, I don't care a bit about what's happening in Cyprus, if you noticed, I answered @BordoEnes using his own logic and language so he can understand what he said. What I truly meant is that, Turkey (Erdogan) is not in any place to talk about Iran's role in Syria, what we do in there is perfectly legal. You can also claim that what you do in Cyprus now is legal, that's up to other countries, UN or Cypriots to decide at the end.

That's simply not true. U can count on fingers all ATGMs they fired in 4 years.

Nice runaway tactic. Still, IS has many captured ATGMs and they have used them both in Iraq and Syria. So tell me which argument is more stupid, destroying a tank with Ak-47 and a Toyota (which is exactly what you said) or using ATGMs?

+1 for objective rationality. :tup:

Which part are you disagreeing with? That we Iranians think our role in Syria is legal or you as a Turk also thinking your role in Cyprus is legal?

Last edited:
Same as nearly 500 Turkish soldiers killed in illegal invasion of Cyprus, right? :) They all died as puppets dying for a expansionist ideology of Turkish leaders. That's your own argument used against yourself.
Correct me if I am wrong but Turkey never tried to impose a Turkish dictator ruler over Greek Cypriots.

Nice runaway tactic. Still, IS has many captured ATGMs and they have used them both in Iraq and Syria. So tell me which argument is more stupid, destroying a tank with Ak-47 and a Toyota (which is exactly what you said) or using ATGMs?
Runaway? I said very clearly: ur statement is simply false. IS made very few ATGM launches. Last time they launched couple ATGMs during Hasaka offensive in summer. Thats about it.

Correct me if I am wrong but Turkey never tried to impose a Turkish dictator ruler over Greek Cypriots.
Neither does Iran send weapons, funds and terrorists to other countries to topple their government, which is exactly what Turkey is doing, along with U.S, Arabs and others. ;)

Neither does Iran send weapons, funds and terrorists to other countries to topple their government, which is exactly what Turkey is doing, along with U.S, Arabs and others. ;)
Assad is just tasting the same medicine his farther was giving to Turkey...

Assad is just tasting the same medicine his farther was giving to Turkey...
So what you just admitted is that one day Turkey will also taste the same medicine for what it is doing in Syria, which is 1000 times worse than what Hafez al-Assad did (whose actions has nothing to do with his son).

Hopefully, not regular Turkish citizens, but all the Turkish politicians and those executing this evil plan will pay dearly. But unfortunately, it's always civilians that pay for stupidity of politicians, just like the Ankara bombing which killed 100 people.

Using terrorism as an answer to terrorism, you also admitted that, just this time, 1000 times worse kind of terrorism. :)

So what you just admitted is that one day Turkey will also taste the same medicine for what it is doing in Syria, which is 1000 times worse than what Hafez al-Assad did (whose actions has nothing to do with his son).

Hopefully, not regular Turkish citizens, but all the Turkish politicians and those executing this evil plan will pay dearly. But unfortunately, it's always civilians that pay for stupidity of politicians, just like the Ankara bombing which killed 100 people.

Using terrorism as an answer to terrorism, you also admitted that, just this time, 1000 times worse kind of terrorism. :)
I was talking about FSA (since you are calling everybody terrorist except the one who killed most civilians).

Alliance Mi-24 attack helicopter bringing the pain to insurgents and the gain to Alliance ground grunts.

Meanwhile in neighbouring Lebanon, happened just today:

Saudi Arabia’s Royal Drug Problem | Foreign Policy

--------------------------------------------

Oman foreign minister Yusuf bin Alawi was in Damascus today:

11951379_410035845868940_5101150508264276877_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom