What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Alliance war planes attack insurgent ground targets in support of Alliance ground grunts.

Alliance Mi-24 attack / transport helicopters. Terror of insurgents.

Last edited:
There is very little opposition from Sunnis around the world to what Russia is doing.

You can tell the Muslims are becoming weary/tired of the last few decades of waging war. The west & others have stood strong and pushed back against Islamism.

Now the 'palestinians' have settled for stabbing the elderly, rabbis and kids on bikes, whilst the bravado from ISIS has notably cooled since Russia's involvement. We're witnessing the last few twitches of Islamism as it slowly dies out and goes dormant again....until next time.

I don't think it is correct while before the so called arab spring in Syria, the relations between Erdogan and Assad were excellent and they were hugging each other and inviting each other for holidays in their respective countries.

Secondly, is Erdogan taking the revenge by killing thousands of Syrians now by providing weapons to the mental jihadists?... If so, then Erdogan is stupid including all those who are supporting him.
Yes the relations were fine before revolution but what I have stated is a fact too. A little googling does go a long way.
Secondly Erdogan didn't kill all those people. He didn't get into assads head and tell him to drop bombs on civilians.
And calling names to anyone don't make fictions facts

There is very little opposition from Sunnis around the world to what Russia is doing.

You can tell the Muslims are becoming weary/tired of the last few decades of waging war. The west & others have stood strong and pushed back against Islamism.

Now the 'palestinians' have settled for stabbing the elderly, rabbis and kids on bikes, whilst the bravado from ISIS has notably cooled since Russia's involvement. We're witnessing the last few twitches of Islamism as it slowly dies out and goes dormant again....until next time.

Sunnis are in general pro Assad. Only some Wahabis are causing trouble. Assad's wife is Sunni from Homs.

Alliance entered Sheikh Ahmad and now 4 km from Kuweiris air base.

Alliance captured Kadar to the south of Abtin in southern Aleppo province.

Alliance captured Qasr Al-Waroud in eastern Aleppo province.

I know they exaggerate and mislead people on their intentions.
Simply total nonsense.

Maybe that will happen considering rebels were abandoned by Arab world and today Russia met with Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Assad, Kurds and also had meeting/discussion with US which is being relayed to White House currently. So it seems like they are now flipping positions completely and may form single coalition against rebels in Syria. They are not far from it.
Rebels are not abandoned. They get nice quantity of TOWs. Loy offensive staled at all fronts. Now they need to hire new pack of cannon powder.

I know they exaggerate and mislead people on their intentions. But obviously most people who keep up with politics already knew and expected what would happen since Russia wants to halt offensive against pro-government forces. But I wouldn't be surprised if some rebel groups form joint op rooms or rethink their priorities. With exception of ISIS, many already have. And it is in ISIS's interest and all other groups to form into one group or at least one command. Maybe that will happen considering rebels were abandoned by Arab world and today Russia met with Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Assad, Kurds and also had meeting/discussion with US which is being relayed to White House currently. So it seems like they are now flipping positions completely and may form single coalition against rebels in Syria. They are not far from it.
it's at least 10th time that These two terrorist groups allied with each other and then broke their alliance and started to attack each others.

Sunnis are in general pro Assad. Only some Wahabis are causing trouble. Assad's wife is Sunni from Homs.

Alliance entered Sheikh Ahmad and now 4 km from Kuweiris air base.

War is not a religious sunni vs shia, this war is between enemy of Syria and and Syrian people and state.
War had the intention to vanish all what reminds that syria was one modern state in the Middle East .
For that reason some try to destroy all antiquities,churches,industry ....but that scenario is finished with collapse of strategy,wasted money , time and only one positive thing in all this is creation new generation of Syrian fighters who will be capable to defend the own state.

War is not a religious sunni vs shia, this war is between enemy of Syria and and Syrian people and state.
War had the intention to vanish all what reminds that syria was one modern state in the Middle East .
For that reason some try to destroy all antiquities,churches,industry ....but that scenario is finished with collapse of strategy,wasted money , time and only one positive thing in all this is creation new generation of Syrian fighters who will be capable to defend the own state.
It was simply a civil rebellion against corrupt dictator. Assad decided to turn in into a religious war, coz only with help of Shia axis he could survive.

CR2694WUkAAqD5e.png

Russian official called out after image of ‘terrorist’ turns out to be from ‘Harold & Kumar’ - The Washington Post

:lol:

Yeah reminds of the Russian fighter jet that was "blown up over Aleppo by Turkey" :lol:

"Ukrainian intelligence" what an oxymoron :rofl:
Ukraine was able to hold of you Russian monkeys despite having one of the least prepared and trained armies in Europe. Oh also did I mentioned how you Ruskies went against a territorial integrity guarantee to Ukraine?

Anyways, back to Syria:
TOW attack on gathering of troops:
At least 3 dead, any inside are also dead.

Russian airstrike hits near civil defence HQ:

TOW strike on T-55 in Ghab Plain:

CR1OsqTWEAAt2VT.jpg:large

Rebels in Homs destroyed 4 Tanks and damaged 3, Destroyed 3 BMPs, 2 Bulldozers, 2 Shilkas, 3 Heavy Machine Guns (23mm is considered HMG in Arab world, no word for autocannon), killing of 100 troops, destruction of a Konkurs guiding unit, an SPG-9, and a military checkpoint.
All this happened while Assad had Russian air cover.

@500

Russia says Islamic State talking to Al-Nusra about uniting against Syrian army - Breaking News - Jerusalem Post

Part of me says this is PR move to frame conflict as lesser than two evils, the other part says maybe it it something being considered since it doesn't matter anymore. What do you think?
100% not true. ISIS considers JN as Sahawat, and suddenly they're going to ally with them? Vice Versa JN thinks that ISIS are Khawarij. Not going to happen.

Ukraine was able to hold of you Russian monkeys despite having one of the least prepared and trained armies in Europe. Oh also did I mentioned how you Ruskies went against a territorial integrity guarantee to Ukraine?
Do you realize that there is no war between Ukraine and Russia? A war means total defeat for Ukraine and Russia annexing the whole country like it did with Crimea without shooting a single bullet. Russia is funding and arming the local militias in Ukraine and even that proved to be more than enough to destabilize the government in Ukraine.

It was simply a civil rebellion against corrupt dictator. Assad decided to turn in into a religious war, coz only with help of Shia axis he could survive.
:lol:

Rubbish.
It was Saudia and allies who were constantly supplying weapons to the jihadists according to their plan of Arab Spring. Without their weapons supply, jihadists would have been crushed long time ago.
Dont tell me that Zionist and CIA never conspire.

@500

Russia says Islamic State talking to Al-Nusra about uniting against Syrian army - Breaking News - Jerusalem Post

Part of me says this is PR move to frame conflict as lesser than two evils, the other part says maybe it it something being considered since it doesn't matter anymore. What do you think?

Russian propaganda is something out of this world. They daily destroy hundreds of ISIS headquarters, even in places where never was any ISIS, make 70 km offensives and so on.

Today they claim that thanks to their support Assad captured Khalidia neighborhood in Homs and Talbisa town.

I know they exaggerate and mislead people on their intentions. But obviously most people who keep up with politics already knew and expected what would happen since Russia wants to halt offensive against pro-government forces. But I wouldn't be surprised if some rebel groups form joint op rooms or rethink their priorities. With exception of ISIS, many already have. And it is in ISIS's interest and all other groups to form into one group or at least one command. Maybe that will happen considering rebels were abandoned by Arab world and today Russia met with Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Assad, Kurds and also had meeting/discussion with US which is being relayed to White House currently. So it seems like they are now flipping positions completely and may form single coalition against rebels in Syria. They are not far from it.

Simply total nonsense.

Rebels are not abandoned. They get nice quantity of TOWs. Loy offensive staled at all fronts. Now they need to hire new pack of cannon powder.

I thought that it is only Saudia/Qatar/Jordan governments who are stupid enough to consider US and Israel their friends. ... but here I see a Palestinian writing so to a Zionist Israeli if he is a real friend and helper to him. What a love affair between Salafi Jihadi supporter and a Zionist Israeli. Wow

Back
Top Bottom