What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I thought that it is only Saudia/Qatar/Jordan governments who are stupid enough to consider US and Israel their friends. ... but here I see a Palestinian writing so to a Zionist Israeli if he is a real friend and helper to him. What a love affair between Salafi Jihadi supporter and a Zionist Israeli. Wow

Amazing, isn't it? Their deep love for each other.

Alliance ground grunt armed with Kord heavy machine gun

504043_original.png

504234_original.png

Alliance captured Al-Halabiyah and Tayr al-Warid in eastern Aleppo province.

Ukraine was able to hold of you Russian monkeys despite having one of the least prepared and trained armies in Europe. Oh also did I mentioned how you Ruskies went against a territorial integrity guarantee to Ukraine?

haha are you retarded or delusional ? :lol: by hold you mean losing 15 % of their country to us permanently , by hold you mean them losing every major battle against us?

Battle of Ilovaisk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Novoazovsk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Debaltseve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We did all this by using 10,000 troops with out any Air power, a small portion of which your brothers are tasting right now.

We can make Ukraine cease to exist as state within two weeks if we want, and unlike your delusional *** they know this fact which is why they don't dare make a move against Crimea or East Ukriane.

Qatar Threatens Military Intervention in Syria
Qatar who has been a major sponsor of jihadist groups fighting in Syria for years, now is actively considering a direct military intervention in the country, according to its officials.

Read more: Qatar Threatens Military Intervention in Syria

good morning guys i was having coffee and found something really funny read the article
as far i know Syria people and it s government or military never invaded Qatar or threaten Qatar
looks like qatar wants to open a new front really dude you cannot take care of Yemen a ordinary place
i think they think they are like USA

you sound as if you support these rebels?

there is no rebels they are all terrorists

Do you realize that there is no war between Ukraine and Russia? A war means total defeat for Ukraine and Russia annexing the whole country like it did with Crimea without shooting a single bullet. Russia is funding and arming the local militias in Ukraine and even that proved to be more than enough to destabilize the government in Ukraine.
The average braindead Iranian....
Russia is directly involved in the war, Russian ground troops helping the terrorists are fighting Ukrainian ground troops.
View attachment 266228
Can anyone confirm this?
Confirmed.
Ahrar al Sham is getting big, and as they get bigger, getting more open to more ideas for a post-Assad Syria.

haha are you retarded or delusional ? :lol: by hold you mean losing 15 % of their country to us permanently , by hold you mean them losing every major battle against us?

Battle of Ilovaisk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Novoazovsk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of Debaltseve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We did all this by using 10,000 troops with out any Air power, a small portion of which your brothers are tasting right now.

We can make Ukraine cease to exist as state within two weeks if we want, and unlike your delusional *** they know this fact which is why they don't dare make a move against Crimea or East Ukriane.
The big bad bear wasn't able to advance a few dozen kilometers away from the Oblast capitals Donetsk and Ukraine. Any other competent army with resources equal to Russian resources available would have been able to roll through Ukraine with half the troops and no air power.
Because Ukrainian Army was UNTRAINED and UNDER EQUIPPED. They relied on Russia & USA for protection. Too bad for Ukraine Russia violated it's agreement, just like Hitler. Hm...

Damascus 1960, pre-dictatorship era, during coup-every-2-years era. It looks like Syria in 2010. Assads sure "modernized" it very well....
CR5XIc6WsAARxyn.jpg:large

Last edited:
The big bad bear wasn't able to advance a few dozen kilometers away from the Oblast capitals Donetsk and Ukraine. Any other competent army with resources equal to Russian resources available would have been able to roll through Ukraine with half the troops and no air power.
Because Ukrainian Army was UNTRAINED and UNDER EQUIPPED. They relied on Russia & USA for protection. Too bad for Ukraine Russia violated it's agreement, just like Hitler. Hm...

Our goal was to create a frozen conflict to keep Ukraine out NATO, just like we in Georgia, Azerbaijan AND Moldova, Mission accomplished no further need to occupy more worthless Ukraine land , like I said before if we ever used our full military power on Ukraine they would cease to exist as nation, they know this which why they never fired so much as a bullet towards Crimea.

Our goal was to create a frozen conflict to keep Ukraine out NATO, just like we in Georgia, Azerbaijan AND Moldova, Mission accomplished no further need to occupy more worthless Ukraine land , like I said before if we ever used our full military power on Ukraine they would cease to exist as nation, they know this which why they never fired so much as a bullet towards Crimea.
That wahabi suicide bomber thinks Russia is fighting directly against Ukraine like in a war. The wahabi suicide bomber doesnt know that Russia prefers a destabilized Nato puppet more than taking it over immediately :lol:

No wonder that these wahabis struggle after 5 years in Syria.. Shit for brains.

Qatar Threatens Military Intervention in Syria
Qatar who has been a major sponsor of jihadist groups fighting in Syria for years, now is actively considering a direct military intervention in the country, according to its officials.

Read more: Qatar Threatens Military Intervention in Syria

good morning guys i was having coffee and found something really funny read the article
as far i know Syria people and it s government or military never invaded Qatar or threaten Qatar
looks like qatar wants to open a new front really dude you cannot take care of Yemen a ordinary place
i think they think they are like USA

there is no rebels they are all terrorists
@500 calls them rebels. i want to hear it from him, not you.

Rubbish.
It was Saudia and allies who were constantly supplying weapons to the jihadists according to their plan of Arab Spring. Without their weapons supply, jihadists would have been crushed long time ago.
Dont tell me that Zionist and CIA never conspire.
First ATGM were supplied to Syrian rebels only in the summer of 2013, AFTER Hezbollah and Iraqi Shia militias intervention.

Of course they are rebels.

rebel
adjective reb·el \ˈre-bəl\
Definition of REBEL
a : opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler

Rebel | Definition of rebel by Merriam-Webster

Now if u think that Sunni countries will stay idle while Iranian militias are ethnically cleansing Aleppo and Hama then u are very naive, my friend.

First ATGM were supplied to Syrian rebels only in the summer of 2013, AFTER Hezbollah and Iraqi Shia militias intervention.

Of course they are rebels.

rebel
adjective reb·el \ˈre-bəl\
Definition of REBEL
a : opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler

Rebel | Definition of rebel by Merriam-Webster

Now if u think that Sunni countries will stay idle while Iranian militias are ethnically cleansing Aleppo and Hama then u are very naive, my friend.

they are not rebels they are terrorist rebels will not do what we have seen in syria

they are not rebels they are terrorist rebels will not do what we have seen in syria
Did u miss out on the crimes committed against people by assads soldiers.

Have we forgotten how loads of women were raped in the grand mosque of Aleppo. I guess those were not terrorist acts but the actions of the saviors.

Alliance captured Balas and Kafr Abid in southern Aleppo province.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom