What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Do you realize that there is no war between Ukraine and Russia? A war means total defeat for Ukraine and Russia annexing the whole country like it did with Crimea without shooting a single bullet. Russia is funding and arming the local militias in Ukraine and even that proved to be more than enough to destabilize the government in Ukraine.
And do you think NATO would just sit by and watch?

Confirmed.
Ahrar al Sham is getting big, and as they get bigger, getting more open to more ideas for a post-Assad Syria.
I have a feeling that post-Assad Syria will be Islamist in nature, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. But, at least at first, the laws will tend to be conservative.

Such a strong answer.
I Googled, nothing showed up. When you claim something that sounds like BS, you better provide a source.
Well u claim a whole lot of thjngs day in day out that epics any bs anyone else could claim. So please let's not play a saint here. U have been following thsee crisis for as long as I have and u know there have been murders and rapes and many more atrocities committed by assads forces. So please the cow dung that u are trying to pass out for candy save it for the gullible ones who can't tell the difference.

Alliance captured Dayr Salibah and Rasm ash-Shaykh in southern Aleppo province.

Alliance captured the Al-Majbal area in Harasta.

Well u claim a whole lot of thjngs day in day out that epics any bs anyone else could claim. So please let's not play a saint here. U have been following thsee crisis for as long as I have and u know there have been murders and rapes and many more atrocities committed by assads forces. So please the cow dung that u are trying to pass out for candy save it for the gullible ones who can't tell the difference.

Why are you twisting things? I just asked for a simple thing, a proof for what you claimed and it's already clear it was a BS claim. I never claimed either side has not killed civilians, no need to change the topic. Sometimes admitting that something you said is wrong makes much more sense and saves more face than insisting on it. I also make mistakes and am not ashamed to admit it when I do it.

Russia annexed "Ukrainian" land and NATO just watched.....

:lol:
topol_l3.jpg

Fresh "pinpoint" strikes by RuAF:

I dont know why they are uploading that o_O

Fresh "pinpoint" attack from USAF

Those dumbas*es from Pentagon havnt even realised that they hit a different building. They should consult our village idiot number 500 before uploading a video :lol:

Alliance captured Ketf Al-Ghadr west of Jubb Al-Ahmar in Latakia province.

Alliance captured Dawakanah in eastern Aleppo province.

Alliance captured Ghayghan (also known as Tal Maflass) and Al-Ayoubi in southern Aleppo province.

Alliance Mi-24 attack helicopters. Terror of insurgent ground forces.

Back
Top Bottom