What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

1) Supaboy claimed that Assad captured Kafr Nebuda.
2) I posted video which shows that Kafr nebuda is in rebel hands only destroyed.

Why you spam off topic? BTW, thats not Gaza town, its Shujaiya outskirt. Also in the end of ur video at 1:09 u can clearly see a Hamas rocket which probably misfired.
sorry i thought u posted that to criticize assad bombing terrorist controlled cities
the point is that town/suburb is destroyed by israeli forces

ok according to you there is an alliance between russia and isis and russia gives them air support LMAO spoken like a true stupid wahabi terrorist
I never said Russia and ISIS are allied. But it's no coincidence that A: Russia is bombing rebels who are currently repelling an ISIS offensive and B: Russia is not bombing ISIS but the rebels.

I never said Russia and ISIS are allied. But it's no coincidence that A: Russia is bombing rebels who are currently repelling an ISIS offensive and B: Russia is not bombing ISIS but the rebels.
it's all isis to russia all those cannibalist fsa al nusra ahrar sham who eats people's internal organs and behead and slay women and children they are all the same

it's all isis to russia all those cannibalist fsa al nusra ahrar sham who eats people's internal organs and behead and slay women and children they are all the same
1 instance of a rebel biting a chunk off a regime soldier's body.
Here's the backstory:
The dead soldier had video of himself raping a mother and her two daughters with his buddies on his phone.
The FSA soldier took out his heart and took a bite out of it (didn't actually eat it.)
Then the FSA high command still condemned his actions for being un-Islamic.

As for all your other claims, I have plenty of proof and have proved dozens of times on this forum in general that the rebels aren't terrorists. I don't have time to speak to yet another person about it.

Here's the backstory:
The dead soldier had video of himself raping a mother and her two daughters with his buddies on his phone.
The FSA soldier took out his heart and took a bite out of it (didn't actually eat it.)

As for all your other claims, I have plenty of proof and have proved dozens of times on this forum in general that the rebels aren't terrorists. I don't have time to speak to yet another person about it
that's not true the dead soldier didn't rape any one let alone record it lol and there's about a dozen of other videos showing (moderate) opposition fighters practicing cannibalism...i'll would post them but the forum prohibits posting graphic images or videos

that's not true the dead soldier didn't rape any one let alone record it lol and there's about a dozen of other videos showing (moderate) opposition fighters practicing cannibalism...i'll would post them but the forum prohibits posting graphic images or videos
You can title them and not link them. But you obviously won't because those videos don't exist.
As for the story, it's not just a story, it's true. That's what happened. Believe it or don't, but the truth stands.

Here's the backstory:

As for all your other claims, I have plenty of proof and have proved dozens of times on this forum in general that the rebels aren't terrorists. I don't have time to speak to yet another person about it.
took a bite of it but did not eat ?

You can title them and not link them. But you obviously won't because those videos don't exist.
As for the story, it's not just a story, it's true. That's what happened. Believe it or don't, but the truth stands.
yeah right true...give me a proof ..the truth is that it 's a lame lie used to cover that crime as for the video you can just google fsa cannibalism

A new Alliance weapon used against insurgents. Likely Smerch anti personnel sub munitions.

Last edited:
took a bite of it but did not eat ?
You can take a bite out of anything and not eat it.
yeah right true...give me a proof ..the truth is that it 's a lame lie used to cover that crime as for the video you can just google fsa cannibalism
I don't have to convince you. I don't care that you don't believe it, you're already going to adhere to your deluded world view, but at least I know I'm on the moral high ground :)

I don't have to convince you. I don't care that you don't believe it, you're already going to adhere to your deluded world view, but at least I know I'm on the moral high ground :)
well that's because it isn't true evry one knows what ur moderate opp do to pows and civilians: countless massacres beheading dismembring cannibalism etc.....moral high ground??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A new Alliance weapon used against insurgents. Likely Smerch anti personnel sub munitions.

Video title says cluster bombs. That's a pretty long span, not sure what kind of bombs being used but obviously shows no respect to civilians. They're definitely testing weaponry.

Back
Top Bottom