What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

This video says Russian bombing in Syria but it is actually Israeli bombing in Gaza:
Russian bombing in Hama:

Very clear shots of Russian Helicopter firing multiple rounds(not sure what, flares?) in Hama:

I think Russia gets in a big trouble ....Syrian rebels will not give up. Also, Saudi, Turkey, Qatar and other countries will not stop arming Syrian rebels.

Were actually counting on it. That way we will have an excuse to establish a bigger presence in Syria and use more powerful weaponry in wider airstrikes.

So basically, they can support the rebels or not. We win either way.

Control map as of Oct. 5th

areas-1008-Artboard_1.png

Government = blue
Rebels = Yellow
Isis/Nusra = Red
Kurds = Green
Stars are Russian airstrikes, please don't make the picture about the airstrikes, I just wanted to show relatively up to date control so it can be compared and contrasted to future maps of control.

Assad forces fire on Syrian refugees in camps at night (vid is in the tweet.)

According to this video راجمة روسية تستهدف مخيما للنازحين في ريف ادلب بصواريخ محملة برؤوس عنقودية - YouTube it was the Russians who targeted the refugee camp near Idlib with cluster bombs killing some innocents and injuring many more (who will probably die later.)

Looks like the first success of Russians in Syria. ISIS made large advances this morning.

CQ3KsPqWIAAEjvB.png:large

IAOVM.jpg

Looks like the first success of Russians in Syria. ISIS made large advances this morning.

CQ3KsPqWIAAEjvB.png:large

IAOVM.jpg

Most of them were in rebel hands for 3 straight years, including the important infantry school.

ISIS advantage is that they can launch lightning fast attacks with few Toyotas and some suicide bombers, in the middle of the night, as they did last night, which took everyone, Sham Front and SAA by surprise. This has nothing to do with Russians. Americans have been bombing ISIS for more than a year and they only got stronger.

Most of them were in rebel hands for 3 straight years, including the important infantry school.

ISIS advantage is that they can launch lightning fast attacks with few Toyotas and some suicide bombers, in the middle of the night, as they did last night, which took everyone, Sham Front and SAA by surprise. This has nothing to do with Russians.
I said couple days ago that Russians act as ISIS air force. They bomb rebels and dont make a single confirmed strike vs. ISIS. rebels also had to sent reinforcement in Hama to stop a large Putin's birthday offensive.

Americans have been bombing ISIS for more than a year and they only got stronger.
Americans are helping Kurds and they made HUGE gains in past year.

PS. Probably Iranian general believed in Russian propaganda that ISIS is fleeing and near collapse and thats why he is dead now.

I said couple days ago that Russians act as ISIS air force. They bomb rebels and dont make a single confirmed strike vs. ISIS. rebels also had to sent reinforcement in Hama to stop a large Putin's birthday offensive.

Sham Front has nothing to do with Hama, they are all stationed in Aleppo and didn't send anyone to Hama.

Americans are helping Kurds and they made HUGE gains in past year.

It's just barely more than a week that Russian strikes have started, don't rush yet, wait at least for 3 months and then you can judge whether IS is actually weakened or not.

Last edited:

What is the difference whether some piece of territory is controlled by ISIS or Alqaeda?

Sham Front has nothing to do with Hama, they are all stationed in Aleppo and didn't send anyone to Hama.
Thats not true. 13th Division, Suqur al Jabal, Faylaq al Sham and other FSA groups which destroyed Assad offensive in Hama are also fighting in Aleppo.

It's just barely more than a week that Russian strikes have started, don't rush yet, wait at least for 3 months and then you can judge whether IS is actually weakened or not.
So far we have:
* Lots of destruction and dead civilians.
* Epic fail for Assadist-Russian offensive in Hama.
* ISIS gains in Aleppo + dead IRGC general.

What is the difference whether some piece of territory is controlled by ISIS or Alqaeda?
I never heard "Alqaeda" slaughtering civilians like did ISIS with Sheitat or some other tribes. There was no any "Alqaeda" in captured by ISIS areas. Go troll somewhere else.

I never heard "Alqaeda" slaughtering civilians like did ISIS with Sheitat or some other tribes.

Then you should educate yourself about that, wahhabi bot. Use google.

There was no any "Alqaeda" in captured by ISIS areas. Go troll somewhere else.

There was only Alqaeda in captured areas.

Back
Top Bottom