What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

we can see the videos that Syrian army is acting stupid again and again

This is irrelevant. Russian missiles will bring insurgents to their knees. No one, no better how brave, will never be able to withstand European science, technology, firepower.

This is irrelevant. Russian missiles will bring insurgents to their knees. No one, no better how brave, will never be able to withstand European science, technology, firepower.
when thousands russians will die , their families in Russia will complain why they are there

that's why lot of Iranians even in sepah don't want come in Syria
they don't want to come in a land which they have nothing to do in it
sadly because of retard ultras in our country , we chosen the bad way to support Assad , when i am sure that if there was not this dictatorship of retards, we would have clearly let the rebels do their jobs

since day zero Assad didn't have any respect to its people
russians don't want respect the people of Syria
they'll pay the price like i won't give a complain if an Iranian in Syria would die (and if i was a leader in Iran i would even not accept his body comes back to Iran)

when thousands russians will die , their families in Russia will complain why they are there

Russians will not die. Russians will use missiles to kill. And Syrians will not be able to fire back. As I said, Russians will not strike until both sides are bled dry.

...we should have all supported liberals and no islamist.
Yup. But Obama ignored the demonstrations in Syria just like he did the ones in Iran and the French only provided enough aid to goad Assad into greater brutality. The liberals never received any military training or effective Western-mediated political leadership. It was a disaster comparable to 1956 Hungary, minus the strong hand of the Russians (until now), leaving a vacuum to be filled by competing Sunni and Shia militants.

Yup. But Obama ignored the demonstrations in Syria just like he did the ones in Iran and the French only provided enough aid to goad Assad into greater brutality. The liberals never received any military training or effective Western-mediated political leadership. It was a disaster comparable to 1956 Hungary, minus the strong hand of the Russians (until now), leaving a vacuum to be filled by competing Sunni and Shia militants.

Don't mention Iranian protests. The last thing any sane Iranian would need would be an American president trying to help us.

Americans helping is like cutting of someone's hand because it is itching or setting someone on fire to dry out spilled water

Don't mention Iranian protests. The last thing any sane Iranian would need would be an American president trying to help us.
Certainly not this president!

The pendulum has swung too far away from accountability and foreign policy direction should be more the province of Congress, as the Founders of the Constitution intended.

Americans helping is like cutting of someone's hand because it is itching or setting someone on fire to dry out spilled water
No, because that invokes too much initiative on America's part. Obama is strictly a "lead from behind" kind of guy, out to provide a supporting role to others rather than fashion a policy of his own. He made that clear to Middle East leaders before he was even elected president, when he toured the area as a presidential candidate.

I reiterate. Russia's goal in Syria is to prop up the Christians of Syria. For Russia, this is a holy war. Iran and Iraq's goal in Syria is to prop up the Shia of Syria. For Iran and Iraq, this is a holy war.

So all propaganda aside, any progress in retaking territory by Assad from either FSA or ISIS? What's the state of it? I know Kurds have had success against ISIS.

Assad and Putin captured Kafr Nabudah

CQu4lERU8AE2GTR.jpg:large
Kafr Nebudah today:

All Assad and Putin achieved is destroying it.

o_O so it's ok to destroy gaza but it's not ok to bomb syian cities controlled by terrorists
How to be a selective Justice idiot:
be Nadhem of Ibelin.

In other news...ISIS is attacking Northern Aleppo, specifically Mare' (again) and the infantry school. Russian airstrikes hit the infantry school at the same time.
Not like they're co-operating or anything...

ISIS also hit Hreitan in Aleppo with a car bomb, killing 20 and injuring 30. All civilians.

Last edited:
How to be a selective Justice idiot:
be Nadhem of Ibelin.

In other news...ISIS is attacking Northern Aleppo, specifically Mare' (again) and the infantry school. Russian airstrikes hit the infantry school at the same time.
Not like they're co-operating or anything...
ok according to you there is an alliance between russia and isis and russia gives them air support LMAO spoken like a true stupid wahabi terrorist

o_O so it's ok to destroy gaza but it's not ok to bomb syian cities controlled by terrorists
1) Supaboy claimed that Assad captured Kafr Nebuda.
2) I posted video which shows that Kafr Nebuda is in rebel hands only destroyed.

Why you spam off topic? BTW, thats not Gaza town, its Shujaiya outskirt. Also in the end of ur video at 1:09 u can clearly see a Hamas rocket which probably misfired.

Back
Top Bottom