What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well I am jumping up and down just the way are when it comes to yemen. So much u cry over the so called civilians getting killed there. Then why do u have an issue with me worrying about the civilians here.
Also add hiziz and others to the list of ur terrorists.
Only if u guys and ur Russian masters and ur American friends were serious about fighting isis.

Not only Hezbollah are not terrorists, they are they crowns over the heads of some Arab armies, GCC ones included, you can call them whatever you want, doesn't matter.

No civilians have been killed in Russian strikes, the propaganda started even before the strikes start.

Don't worry about ISIS, they are getting bombed right now as we speak.

None of them are terrorists.
All of them target civilians and use indiscriminate shelling. Hence are terrorist scum.

By your definition of terrorism, IDF is the number 1 terrorist.
IDF does not target civilians and does not use indiscriminate shelling.

Why are you guys jumping up and down? Russia is targeting the same terrorists that U.S is claiming to have targeted in past year, maybe you are worried that Russian strikes will be effective?
A very first Russian action was massacre of civilians in Talbisa:

In fact Russia is bombing Syria for 4 years already with their planes, bombs, fuel, technicians, pilot training, advisers... Now they are doing it directly, thats it.

The overall pattern is no different from what they did in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Donbass.

All of them target civilians and use indiscriminate shelling. Hence are terrorist scum.

As I said, by that definition, IDF is the bigger terrorist.
IDF does not target civilians and does not use indiscriminate shelling.
Yes it does.

A very first Russian action was massacre of civilians in Talbisa:

In fact Russia is bombing Syria for 4 years already with their planes, bombs, fuel, technicians, pilot training, advisers... Now they are doing it directly, thats it.

The overall pattern is no different from what they did in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Donbass.
It's quite funny you know? You are the same person who has been justifying death of all civilians Israel has killed in past years. So you are the last one who should cry over civilian casualties. Americans killed hundreds of civilians in past year in Iraq and Syria by 'mistake', yet I didn't see one single post of yours even reporting them, hypocrisy much?

As I said, by that definition, IDF is the bigger terrorist.

Yes it does.

It's quite funny you know? You are the same person who has been justifying death of all civilians Israel has killed in past years. So you are the last one who should cry over civilian casualties. Americans killed hundreds of civilians in past year in Iraq and Syria by 'mistake', yet I didn't see one single post of yours even reporting them, hypocrisy much?
U repeat again many times debanked arguments.

Russia (together with Iran in Syria):
1 Million in Afghanistan
100 K in tiny Chechnya
200 K in Syria

Israel in same period:
1 K in first Intifada
3 K in second Intifada
5 K in Gaza wars

US:
40 K First Iraq war
30 K Second Iraq war
30 K Afghan war

Drunk dumb Russians think that Syria is an easy journey, they will get back to their country with nothing except shame and humiliation. Their junk weapons are useless as I've seen they couldn't bomb any goal accurately also they bombed an area that has Assad proponents?.... Drunk dumb people will never win a war.
We will just wipe out everything. Try to stop us monkey.
1.jpg

good stuff, Russia should indiscriminately bomb all jihadis and their supporters in Syria, don't leave a single pro rebel person alive.

Here is an excellent analysis of how Russia fights.

watch from 5:15 onwards

This will give you a good idea why IS did not hold friday prayers as soon as we started our campaign. Russia will bring death and misery to all who oppose us.

Last edited:
Here is an excellent analysis of how Russia fights.

0:43 - "that Russian attack killed 15 militants."
It showed Talbisa attack which killed over 30 civilians.

1:44 - "US no over fly over Syrian airspace"
Again lie, they fly as usual.

Quit watching there.

0:43 - "that Russian attack killed 15 militants."
It showed Talbisa attack which killed over 30 civilians.

1:44 - "US no over fly over Syrian airspace"
Again lie, they fly as usual.

Quit watching there.

Is the death and destruction of your sunni brothers that hard to watch? You better not tune into the news for the next few months. We will be sending a lot more jihadis to the afterlife.

Not only Hezbollah are not terrorists, they are they crowns over the heads of some Arab armies, GCC ones included, you can call them whatever you want, doesn't matter.

No civilians have been killed in Russian strikes, the propaganda started even before the strikes start.

Don't worry about ISIS, they are getting bombed right now as we speak.
Don't care much about isis. Had it not been for bashars financial assistance and non existence of any kind of aggression towards these terrorists. Had it not been for bashars air support to these morons. We wouldn't even have an isis to deal with. But then what would bashar and u iranians have to claim legitimacy. Nothing. So existence of isis suits u guys better.

Nearly 70% of Russians oppose Moscow providing direct military aid to Assad, according to a recent poll by the independent Levada Center. Several soldiers face treason charges after refusing deployment to Syria, according to the news site Gazeta.ru.

I'd be interested in the original poll, but there is two things you have to understand. First of all, most likely the poll was done a while back so it would be interesting to see it done again after Putin sells it to his people. Secondly, news sites say that the opposition was, "would oppose Russia sending in combat troops to support the Assad government." That's different than you saying they oppose " providing direct military aid"

Don't care much about isis. Had it not been for bashars financial assistance and non existence of any kind of aggression towards these terrorists. Had it not been for bashars air support to these morons. We wouldn't even have an isis to deal with. But then what would bashar and u iranians have to claim legitimacy. Nothing. So existence of isis suits u guys better.

Yes, we created ISIS, problem?

Russian double tap airstrike on Syrian Civil Defence in Idlib after they were trying to see if anyone was stuck under the rubble.
Note: Not a single rebel fighter nearby, and also note how inaccurate the airstrike (which purposely targeted the civil defence no doubt) is. I'd like to see the Iranian/Russian justification for this.

U repeat again many times debanked arguments.

Russia (together with Iran in Syria):
1 Million in Afghanistan
100 K in tiny Chechnya
200 K in Syria

Israel in same period:
1 K in first Intifada
3 K in second Intifada
5 K in Gaza wars

US:
40 K First Iraq war
30 K Second Iraq war
30 K Afghan war

BS numbers. Nearly 1 million Iraqis died directly and indirectly after Iraq war, due to sanctions, shortage of medicine, food, diseases and the internal war that started because of American invasion.

Also, Iran has not killed 1 single person in Syria. There is a difference between sending an army somewhere killing their people and supporting an ally in a war.

Plus, I have never supported Soviet war in Afghanistan, they screwed up as bad as Americans and they messed up Afghanistan, making millions suffer. That doesn't mean I won't support Russian bombing of ISIS, Nusra and other terrorists. They are the scums on earth and should be eradicated. Good thing is, Russian don't fool anyone around, unlike Americans in case of bombing ISIS positions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom