What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Turkish killings? aahhahaha

as we told other countries we are saying again, if iranians want to help kurds you can sent soldiers like you sent to assad. other whise dont talk to much.

Look at what Shia Gangs are doing. Given the chance, they would do the same thing as ISIS or likes of it are doing
no. shias have some central command. never committing those beheadings systematically.

I dunno.... but i don't think It's more than %10.
u mean at least 7-10 millions?

america established autonomous kurdistan if they declare independince sate we will crush them for example no trade cut off electricity and water. etc. thats why they havent courage independence kurdistan until right now
were u in kahf cave sleeping when they were planning their referendum?

as we told other countries we are saying again, if iranians want to help kurds you can sent soldiers like you sent to assad. other whise dont talk to much.
no this mess is never against our benefits. but u have to be careful.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Deir al Zoor, SAA pushed back IS significantly in Saqer island, which will end their proximity to the airport.
I think the plan is to capture Al-Uthmaniyah and Saqer island which will cut IS access to outside of the city and put them under siege, then launch a large scale attack from the southwest or the areas in city that are under SAA control, hence blocking the IS from retreating or fleeing.
destroying that bridge is proving very effective.
SAA is also expanding to al-huwaja in north-west of deir ez zor.

Last edited:
no. shias have some central command. never committing those beheadings systematically.

u mean at least 7-10 millions?

were u in kahf cave sleeping when they were planning their referendum?
referendum is nothing .. like i said our policy is very clear but iran is sending kasım suleymani to establish relation with barzani to save kobani in ıraq kurdistan mate turkey have Euphoric and tigris rivers think it turk people dont accept independent kurdistan eighter barzani will chose iran or turkey .in that case turkey will determine its policy as soft and harsh way

Last edited:
like i said our policy is very clear but iran is sending kasım suleymani to establish relation with barzani to save kobani in ıraq kurdistan mate turkey have Euphoric and tigris rivers think it turk people dont accept independent kurdistan eighter barzani will chose iran or turkey .in that case turkey will determine its policy as soft and harsh way
kasim is not there to save kobani. he is there to tell iraqi Kurds that if Iran does not support them they r in the hands of isis. so they should forget independence. by the way; iraqi kurdistan expected turkey to help them due to their good relations but ankara merely pissed on them. but Iran hold their pants up.

kasim is not there to save kobani. he is there to tell iraqi Kurds that if Iran does not support them they r in the hands of isis. so they should forget independence. by the way; iraqi kurdistan expected turkey to help them due to their good relations but ankara merely pissed on them. but Iran hold their pants up.
to save ypg .there is no civil kobani anyway. we will see ..

SYRIAN ARMY VANQUISHES SAUDI RATS IN JAWBAR
Ziad Fadel
b7a62bc8c5ba06233292513611d0a0fa.jpg

Jawbar: It could be announced any moment. The SAA is primarily involved in cleaning up over-ground and underground in this once-infested town. An attempt by remnant rodents to re-infiltrate in the direction of the Soap Factory and slaughterhouses was repelled with substantial losses to the mostly foreign rodents of Nusra. The rats used another tunnel which had not been detected at that time by the SAA. Of course, that was in the past. It’s worth mentioning also that Monzer is observing heavy daytime and nighttime bombing by the SAAF all over Jawbar in areas where there are concentrations of rats. These were killed 3 days ago among a group of 46:

• Al-Habeeb Bu-Taayel Al-Barhoomi (TUNISIAN DINGO BLACKHEAD)
  • Fahd Al-Dawsali (TUNISIAN RAT FOLLICLE)
  • Muhammad Al-Zaawi (LIBYAN TERMITE SALIVA)

to save ypg .there is no civil kobani anyway. we will see ..
I guess that Iran is not doing anything to save kobani. on the contrary, why not that city fall to the hands of isis?
these kurds were actual allies of fsa before mongols attacked them, but now they can be good ally for Dr. Assad.

I guess that Iran is not doing anything to save kobani. on the contrary, why not that city fall to the hands of isis?
these kurds were actual allies of fsa before mongols attacked them, but now they can be good ally for Dr. Assad.
i prefer mongols against kurd - crusaders ally

You destroyed Iraq, and now you say: none of our business. Then why are you still bombing?

Goddamn your business. Your business is chaos, and blood.

I agree with you I want us out of middle east entirely. Leave everyone there to sort themselves out.

in ur land or in syria?
in the whole middle east mongols destructed 1 time middle eas but they via turks ensured stability
crusaders destructed to middle east 1000 times but cahos is still going on in today as their ideology,military,exploitation natural sources etc
they are master in this jobs

Last edited:
ISID is far beyond stupid pkk with ther strategy and tactics. They are attacking kobani because they are calculating with the next attack from north the pkk with join the coalition forces. So they are weakening them by now. Thats the strategy of isis what they write on the twitter....

Stupid propaganda of syrian army isnt gonna help, they al ready lost.

Back
Top Bottom