What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You destroyed Iraq, and now you say: none of our business. Then why are you still bombing?

Goddamn your business. Your business is chaos, and blood.

The only one destroying is ISIS and you're cheering for them, the US is long gone, ISIS always uses that excuse whilst they're the primary source of destruction as of today.

The only one destroying is ISIS and you're cheering for them, the US is long gone, ISIS always use that excuse whilst they're the primary source of destruction as of today.

You were cheering when US invaded Iraq. Now you are a refugee in Netherlands. Writing about Iraq from 5000 km away.

You were cheering when US invaded Iraq. Now you are a refugee in Netherlands. Writing about Iraq from 5000 km away.

When US invaded I was a little kid playing outside, i'm no refugee.You're writing from several hundreds of kilometers as well, distance makes no difference here.
People can blame the US all they want for their destruction and wars, however ISIS supporters lack the credibility to do so as they're even worse.

Wounded Kurdish soldiers fighting Islamic State at Kobani die after being refused entry at Turkish border | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
8cf35f7b7539c7ff8d98d4b643e8aaf6.jpg

When US invaded I was a little kid playing outside, i'm no refugee.You're writing from several hundreds of kilometers as well, distance makes no difference here.
People can blame the US all they want for their destruction and wars, however ISIS supporters lack the credibility to do so as they're even worse.

But before US invasion there was no AL Qaeda in Iraq, No ISIS, No Musab Al Zarqwi , No beheadings right ?

But before US invasion there was no AL Qaeda in Iraq, No ISIS, No Musab Al Zarqwi , No beheadings right ?

Yes, except the latter did happen by the regime from time to time, but with a sword.

Yes, except the latter did happen by the regime from time to time, but with a sword.

Well, It was contained, do you want an outbreak contained or you want an outbreak spilling over to everywhere ?

When you were a kid playing outside, I was a university student studying foreign politics. This is Syrian civil war thread, but lets make an exception.

This is a 3-sided game.
Kurds: Allies of Israel, USA and EU

Iraq under Maliki-Abadi governments: Allies of Iran, Assad, Russia (not USA)

ISI, ISIS or IS: Rebel movement/s against foreign occupation or foreign meddling.

Currently only IS is fighting against imperialist plans of USA. Shias are being used in a sectarian war against Sunni, while USA opens room for Kurds. Maliki was specially chosen by Bush to create this sectarian war. IS is an insurgent group that has been resisting New Middleast Order.

If IS fails, Kurds will have Kirkuk, then Northern Syria. Shias and Sunnis will be meat for animals.

What's the difference between Saddam killing nearly one million Iraqis in his stupid wars and AQ and others killing thousands? Indeed AQ is still better than the maniac, since they haven't killed that number of Iraqis, yet. It's also funny how you don't blame Saddam for this mess, but do blame Assad in Syria.

What's the difference between Saddam killing nearly one million Iraqis in his stupid wars and AQ and others killing thousands? Indeed AQ is still better than the maniac, since they haven't killed that number of Iraqis, yet. It's also funny how you don't blame Saddam for this mess, but do blame Assad in Syria.

Saddam has the means and resolve to contain his mess, put down the uprising, never let foreign Jihadis come to his country and play Jihad Jihad every once in a while nor did he loose any inch of his country to any rebel group, (kurds, shias back in 80's and 90's ). Nor his Iraqi Army ever deserted like Syrian soldiers deserted the army He had hold of hi on every inch of his country. That's why the mess was contained. Non-state Shia and sunni groups were not running wild and beheading each other.

Have you seen Asad demonstrated this kind of resolve ? Everything was hunky dory in 2010. In matter of one year, instead of resolving protests by strong arming the leaders of protests, he killed the protests, didn't spared their families, Let Shahbia let loose on every protestor, and when civil war break down, he couldn't even stop foreign elements to come to his country and occupy it like it's a cheese cake !

The starting point of mess in syria is 2011 when Assad started killing protesters in Aleppo and homos !
and in Egypt affter kicking morsy out of power thousands of people were killed by army and new government. many more than the numbers u can imagine in the 2011 in homs and deraa. by the way halab was not involved in protests that time. it was more like a prepared plan fore syria.

Saddam has the means and resolve to contain his mess, put down the uprising, never let foreign Jihadis come to his country and play Jihad Jihad every once in a while nor did he loose any inch of his country to any rebel group, (kurds, shias back in 80's and 90's ). Nor his Iraqi Army ever deserted like Syrian soldiers deserted the army He had hold of hi on every inch of his country. That's why the mess was contained. Non-state Shia and sunni groups were not running wild and beheading each other.

Have you seen Asad demonstrated this kind of resolve ?

Let me use the very very basic logic:

What is bad? Killing people
Who killed more innocent people or caused it? Saddam
Who is worse then? Saddam

You say 'Jihadists' are bad because they kill people, it's very true, they are the worst of scums, but they can't and won't reach the level of Saddam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom