What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Syria now.
CMNpoYxUwAQ_e3n.png:large

HD version:
How the hell does da'esh control all that land? It doesn't seem anyone is standing up to them. Speaking of, there is info that the so called division 30 actually has close to 750 militants. I don't know how accurate that is but it seems logical to me. The 60 or so that were sent could've been just a test-run, to see how local groups would react. After all it's silly to think that all that money went to train just 60 people.

CC admits that they did strike Atme:

CMOBjI8WwAAhr_x.jpg

So now they are officially Assad's air force.

Cut the nonsense please. Those terrorists had set up and explosive factory right in the middle of civilian homes. These roaches have been doing it since 2011, hiding among civilians.

And btw, U.S also happens to be Al-Qaeda enemies (at least they say so).

Also, bombing an area near Turkish border does not help Assad in any way. It's too far from battlefields.

Iran is losing this war. Iraq and Syria ..
War will spread to Lebanon.
After the destruction of Iran, we will celebrate the opening wine.

How the hell does da'esh control all that land? It doesn't seem anyone is standing up to them. Speaking of, there is info that the so called division 30 actually has close to 750 militants. I don't know how accurate that is but it seems logical to me. The 60 or so that were sent could've been just a test-run, to see how local groups would react. After all it's silly to think that all that money went to train just 60 people.
Most of it is desert. In desert warfare, it's usually wide open, just like naval warfare. So wherever you project power is wherever you control, but Daesh obviously has fighters on the frontlines. They are constantly attacking rebels in Eastern Qalamoun.
Cut the nonsense please. Those terrorists had set up and explosive factory right in the middle of civilian homes. These roaches have been doing it since 2011, hiding among civilians.

Also, bombing an area near Turkish border does not help Assad in any way. It's too far from battlefields.
It was not an explosive factory, it was a weapons store. It belonged to Jaysh al Sunnah, who are not designated as a terrorist organization. Meaning the US bombed a sovereign group.
It did help Assad because it was an HQ and a weapons depot.
If I were you, I'd be more worried about domestic issues and daily clashes with PKK.

And who is going to destroy Iran? Bozkurt army?
Did you already seem to forget that Iran has imperial ambitions? Iran will invade Saudi Arabia, and they will be repelled by an Arab alliance. That's in hadith.

Assad indiscriminately bombing Darayya with Napalm:

Lets suppose u are right. Was was the military necessity that justified killing of over dozen civilians? Did they prepare to launch rockets at USA? Did they prepare massive terror attack against USA?

They are not any Al Qaeda, so this stupid excuse does not work. Thats why I said that Atmeh attack is official recognition that CC is Assad's air force.

Bombing rebel mortar factory does not help Assad? Really?

Iran is losing this war. Iraq and Syria ..
War will spread to Lebanon.
After the destruction of Iran, we will celebrate the opening wine.

Describing ISIS plan for the region ...... are you their spokesman?"

More Afghans captured in Daraa today:

CMSg8S8UwAAtlkC.jpg

Seems assadists in Daraa are almost exclusively Afghan.

Sir

Sorry to bug you again. What's your latest assessment? Seems like the SAA is getting whipped left, right and centre. Its on the retreat from everywhere. How do you see the situation in the coming months?

Has SAA improved its training and tactics or is it still relying on its outdated methods and tactics. Its such a shame that SAA with all its arsenal and weaponry has failed horrendously in employing its full might.

Sir

Sorry to bug you again. What's your latest assessment? Seems like the SAA is getting whipped left, right and centre. Its on the retreat from everywhere. How do you see the situation in the coming months?

Has SAA improved its training and tactics or is it still relying on its outdated methods and tactics. Its such a shame that SAA with all its arsenal and weaponry has failed horrendously in employing its full might.
I know you asked on 500's opinion, so I'll abstain from answering that. But I can answer the bottom section.
SAA has not been able to train, it is now relying on 3 different types of forces to do its fighting for it: Draftees (make up a large portion of the Army, not willing to fight, want to defect but don't do so out of fear for family.), Voluntary fighters (mainly alawites), and foreign fighters (who are mainly religiously motivated shiites.) Draftees and voluntary fighters make up the majority of Assad's fighting force, around 3/4 or a bit more. However foreign fighters are making up more and more of his forces, and the majority of them are trained by Iran. Draftees have low morale and are not willing to fight so they are the ones who usually retreat, surrender, or defect. Voluntary fighters are not well trained since SAA has been sending people to the frontlines with sometimes no training at all, even if they signed up by themselves. In any situation, SAA loses since it has poorly trained troops, poor morale, and enemies that are religiously motivated, with a high morale. SAA never really had any advanced equipment except for R-330Ps.

Tl;dr: SAA is weak, fractured, and has a shortage of willing manpower. They can never recover.

News: Ahrar al Sham storming Jabal Turkmen in Latakia:
Raining hell with Grads on the Naima front (Dara'a):
Using RAK-12s on Naima front:
TOW on a tank on the Highway:
T-55 shelling positions:
‫الفوج الاول مدفعية استهداف بناء المطاحن بقذائف الدبابة T55 (عاصفة الجنوب) ج1‬‎ - YouTube
‫شاهد الفوج الأول مدفعية اصابات مباشرة في بناء المحكمة (عاصفة الجنوب )‬‎ - YouTube
‫استهداف قوات النظام في تحصينات المربع الأمني بدرعا البلد بدبابات سيف الشام‬‎ - YouTube
T-72 shelling positions:
‫#عاصفة_الجنوب | فرقة الحرية :استهداف قوات النظام بمبنى التأمينات و المحكمة بقذائف الدبابات‬‎ - YouTube
Jabhat al Shamiya against ISIS in Northern Aleppo:
‫استهداف مجاهدي الجبهة الشامية لمعاقل تنظيم داعش في بلدة الخربة ومحطة الغاز‬‎ - YouTube

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom