What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are closer to amerli so it is easy to talk for you. Also Turkey stays out for economic stability. Iran doesn't have an economy so it doesn't have to be afraid. All of your revenues are coming from oil anyway. Turkmen are extremely pan turkist. On Twitter I saw turkmen protection units holding the Turkish flag and doing the wolf sign. Turkic countries also dont have a lack of turanism in their hearts and love for tengriism in their in their mind. Look at Azeri for that matter in Iran.

You need to get back to earth my dear. Bozgurt sign won't be your savior in the Geopolitical mess of Middle East.

So @atatwolf since Alienoz keeps avoiding this why don't I ask you, the Turkish nationalist, what is your opinion about Alienoz supporting ISIS and keeping silence about their crimes ( on Turkmens as well ) whilst pretending to be defending Turkmens.

Shiite villagers describe ‘massacre’ in northern Iraq - The Washington Post

TAZA, Iraq — The villagers lowered 15 bodies into a mass grave here Monday. Two of the dead were young girls. The rest were men. All had been executed at point-blank range by al-Qaeda-inspired rebels and their allies, during what witnesses say was an attack aimed at destroying four Shiite Turkmen communities.

You need to get back to earth my dear. Bozgurt sign won't be your savior in the Geopolitical mess of Middle East.
Being observant and acting with constrained doesn't mean we will not make a move if Assad or Iran crosses the Line. Then you will see the meaning bozkurt sign when the wolves will be howling in the mountains.

So @atatwolf since Alienoz keeps avoiding this why don't I ask you, the Turkish nationalist, what is your opinion about Alienoz supporting ISIS and keeping silence about their crimes ( on Turkmens as well ) whilst pretending to be defending Turkmens.

Shiite villagers describe ‘massacre’ in northern Iraq - The Washington Post

ISIS gained credit in Turkey for solving the pkk issue but as Turkish leaders have said there is no difference between isis and pkk

Last edited:
ISIS gained credit in Turkey for solving the pkk issue but as Turkish leaders have said there is no difference between isis and pkk

Yes ofc you like it that ISIS is fighting PKK, no one questions this and no one has a problem with it, it's no double standards since PKK has been terrorizing you as well. However alienoz is supporting them all the way on all fronts & all their actions whilst blaming the US and others for death of Turkmen, yet ISIS killed many Turkmen but silence is kept over that, makes no sense does it ?

Yes ofc you like it that ISIS is fighting PKK, no one questions this and no one has a problem with it, it's no double standards since PKK has been terrorizing you as well. However alienoz is supporting them all the way on all fronts & all their actions whilst blaming the US and others for death of Turkmen, yet ISIS killed many Turkmen but silence is kept over that, makes no sense does it ?
People dont look positively on Isis in Turkey thats my observation when i visited this year, why would they support such barbars anyway, but the pkk supporters behavior in south east Turkey doesnt help for the sympathy for Kobane either.

People dont look positively on Isis in Turkey

Well @Alienoz_TR is

His own choice, but that doesn't change the reality of ISIS killing everyone including Turkmen, he should accept that when he supports those terrorists instead of rejecting to see what they do.

Well @Alienoz_TR is

His own choice, but that doesn't change the reality of ISIS killing everyone including Turkmen, he should accept that when he supports those terrorists instead of rejecting to see what they do.
Well, he might support them or not thats not my business but majority in Turkey sees isis as barbarians, what exactly do you wanna hear from me?

Well, he might support them or not thats not my business but majority in Turkey sees isis as barbarians, what exactly do you wanna hear from me?

Nothing, not talking about Turkey but about alien.

Well @Alienoz_TR is

Isis is a loose canon. After they are finished with kobane they will probably go for Erbil again and Shia in Iraq following with attack on Iran. The only one benefitting would be Israel and US. Dropping more bombs, selling more weapons. We never helped ISIS. They have American weapons and US wants to drag us into this war to destroy our economy. It is a great game and they don't want solutions. Every Turkish proposal for bufferzone got rejected by them.

Being observant and acting with constrained doesn't mean we will not make a move if Assad or Iran crosses the Line. Then you will see the meaning bozkurt sign when the wolves will be howling in the mountains.

What is your opinion about Iranian role in saving Turkmen of Amerli?

Which Iranian role? All of that is the work of ISOF and American/GCC air bombardments. You better stop occupying Azerbaijani land and oppressing them.
Iranian advisors were in Amerli, helping kurds and shia against terrorist salafist ISIS who follow ancient saudi religion. :lol:

Iranian advisors were in Amerli, helping kurds and shia against terrorist salafist ISIS who follow ancient saudi religion. :lol:

Shia are Muslims last time I checked and almost all sects and Islam itself originates in KSA indeed. They were not fire-worshippers. They are almost extinct indeed and your Mullah's make sure to get the rest of them, LOL.

"Iranian role". LOL.

Back
Top Bottom