What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

TOW attack on 57mm artillery in Lattakia.

TOW attack on Pro-Assad camp in Lattakia. I cant identify target from the footage.

New photos started coming from Ayn Al Arab /Kobane. This time from the city center. I'll update when all gathered.

Conflicting reports are arising. We can be sure at least 50% of the city is in IS' hands. Appearantly YPG retreated to western side of the main street in the center.

- Turkmens who chose to live under KRG, have to pronounce their neutrality. Should stay back. This is not their fight. They should not be pawns in the USA designed game called New Middleast.

- Erdogan is not my favourite, either. I never advocated his policies. If It were upto me, I would have shut that Incirlik base.
It is not late for Turkmen to migrate to Turkey. We should have a program for them .

It is not late for Turkmen to migrate to Turkey. We should have a program for them .
They don't even want to leave their cities, the problem with you is you don't look at what they want you put your opinion in command over them, not uncommon here with all the PDF generals.

They don't even want to leave their cities, the problem with you is you don't look at what they want you put your opinion in command over them, not uncommon here with all the PDF generals.
I know what they want. They want Turkey to help them in Iraq. At the moment it is not possible. Maybe in the future.

199409_df8e304fce974c73c49ceebf76a7b711.jpg

But most of this land is barren desert or mountains hardly a gain

It would be easier if Turkey takes syria / iraq and pakistan clean up afghanistan

Expansion !!! Expansion Expansion !!!

Leaving these places with no centralized government will constantly create problems
How long this drama has been going on now

2015 ....Almost 35 years .....

Last edited:

Listen up. Unlike you, I am full-blood Turk. Unlike you, I can speak Turkish, and not only Anatolian Turkish but other dialects as well.

You may remember your loyalty lies in Iraq, while mine lies in Turkey, Azerbaijan, and everywhere else in Turan. Dont put the blame of your incompetence on others. Iraq and Syria are not Turkey's fault. Unfortunately we have been dragged into this quagmire. And If Turkey wins, Turkmens will have stronger voice in the future.

Listen up. Unlike you, I am full-blood Turk. Unlike you, I can speak Turkish, and not only Anatolian Turkish but other dialects as well.

You may remember your loyalty lies in Iraq, while mine lies in Turkey, Azerbaijan, and everywhere else in Turan. Dont put the blame of your incompetence on others. Iraq and Syria are not Turkey's fault. Unfortunately we have been dragged into this quagmire. And If Turkey wins, Turkmens will have stronger voice in the future.

You are Turk so what difference does that make in here, there are millions of Turks, does that mean all of them will agree with one another ? clearly not.

Loyalty is irrelevant, incompetence is irrelevant as well we never discussed competence and corruption, we spoke about support to ISIS since you've been supporting them.

You should support ISIS in the face of the Turkmen families over there you claim to care about so much, let's see their reaction, do you think they will like it ?

That post was to @atatwolf , they don't want to leave their cities which is what I said which is true as well.

Iraq and Syria are created by British with the help of Arab revolt. Since then Europeans have been manipulating with that region like a pimp. If anybody is to blame it is the British that created those countries for blood and oil. And the Arab revolt that made that possible.

I know what they want. They want Turkey to help them in Iraq. At the moment it is not possible. Maybe in the future.

All Erdogan can do is chest thumping against Assad, he didn't have the guts to go in for Turkmen, no one in Turkish government had it and ironically, Iran went in and helped to liberate Amerli.

Unlike you, Iraqi Turkmen are not obsessed with this whole blood master race nonsense and they surely saw what Turkey did for them: nothing. I was watching a report from BBC in a town around Amerli and their main commanders were all hailing Iran for sending weapons for them and organizing them and I'm sure I didn't hear the word Turkey from them even once.

Your ideas belong to to Third Reich era, this is 21st century. People tend to see who is there for them, not who shares blood with them.

You did nothing for Iraqi Turkmen, so expecting them to 'migrate' to Turkey is basically hallucinating.

@Alienoz_TR you keep avoiding this part

Why don't you explain me how come that you care so much about those Turkmen while ISIS killed them and you support ISIS, please enlighten us about this logic of yours.

So I can kill your people and call myself the defender of Turks, a true Turkish nationalist, logic ?

Here read, Turkmens massacred in Tal Afar, yet your supporting ISIS and pretending to be the defender of Turkmens.

Shiite villagers describe ‘massacre’ in northern Iraq - The Washington Post

TAZA, Iraq — The villagers lowered 15 bodies into a mass grave here Monday. Two of the dead were young girls. The rest were men. All had been executed at point-blank range by al-Qaeda-inspired rebels and their allies, during what witnesses say was an attack aimed at destroying four Shiite Turkmen communities.

Last edited:
All Erdogan can do is chest thumping against Assad, he didn't have the guts to go in for Turkmen, no one in Turkish government had it and ironically, Iran went in and helped to liberate Amerli.

Unlike you, Iraqi Turkmen are not obsessed with this whole blood master race nonsense and they surely saw what Turkey did for them: nothing. I was watching a report from BBC in a town around Amerli and their main commanders were all hailing Iran for sending weapons for them and organizing them and I'm sure I didn't hear the word Turkey from them even once.

Your ideas belong to to Third Reich era, this is 21st century. People tend to see who is there for them, not who shares blood with them.

You did nothing for Iraqi Turkmen, so expecting them to 'migrate' to Turkey is basically hallucinating.
You are closer to amerli so it is easy to talk for you. Also Turkey stays out for economic stability. Iran doesn't have an economy so it doesn't have to be afraid. All of your revenues are coming from oil anyway. Turkmen are extremely pan turkist. On Twitter I saw turkmen protection units holding the Turkish flag and doing the wolf sign. Turkic countries also dont have a lack of turanism in their hearts and love for tengriism in their in their mind. Look at Azeri for that matter in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom