What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

1) In 2003, Sunni insurgents were the remnants of Saddam's Army. ISI was formed in 2006, at that time Maliki was appointed by Bush himself. His sectarian policies and Bush's divide and rule strategy pushed Sunnis to form ISI.
ISI is the combination of several groups, it was nothing new but a new name composing several groups. There's no such thing as remnants of Iraq's former army, the entire population were remnants of this army as conscription forced everyone in, infact Shi'a were the majority in the former army.

ISI used many different names as Shura council, Mujahideen Ansar al sunnah etc. This group was active before Maliki came to power.

2) Turkish government is the last to support such rival state. As you see, Assad helps YPG; Iraqi Shia gov helps Peshmerga, whole EU and USA assists Kurds. We keep our neutrality.
In Qamishli IS vs. Kurds+SAA
In Mosul Dam, IS vs. Peshmerga+Shias
In Ayn Al Arab, IS vs. Kurds+US led coalition
Yet Assad is fighting YPG. Iraqi gov help to Peshmerga is not because of a strategy but our idiotic inclusive government with Kurds such as the Yazidi woman crying in parliament.

3) I havent given one single coin to IS or ISIS or IS during the last 10 years time. My stance is based on political gains, thats all. Oops one minute, I am Sunni. I prefer Sunnis over Shias, Yazidis, Christians, Zardoshts, Jews, Communists. And thats natural. Same thing applies to them either. No reason to discuss about it, right!?
FSA is Sunni as well, ISIS slaughters them. You're not answering the question but at least you see what I mean now, you're blaming someone for being a mass murderer whilst supporting another mass murderer.

Yet Assad is fighting YPG. Iraqi gov help to Peshmerga is not because of a strategy but our idiotic inclusive government with Kurds such as the Yazidi woman crying in parliament.

FSA is Sunni as well, ISIS slaughters them. You're not answering the question but at least you see what I mean now, you're blaming someone for being a mass murderer whilst supporting another mass murderer.

1) Assad supports YPG. Look at the YPG rally in Damascus. DAMASCUS.
Kurdên Şamê êrîşên li dijî Kobanê Şermezar kirin

2) History writes mass-murderers, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Baibars. Power comes from ironfist, not from politeness. In a war where cruelty is the rule, people play by the rule.

2) History writes mass-murderers, Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Baibars. Power comes from ironfist, not from politeness. In a war where cruelty is the rule, people play by the rule.
the problem of Ardoganist people like you is that you think your plans are well calculated. now you have put all your eggs in ISIS basket. even u consider them Muslims better than others. what a shame.

Hes talking about Sahwat: FSA, SNC and such groups of which the leaders are living in luxury hotels in Istanbul and such, to show that ISIS isn't like that.

Thx duddy :)

I wondered if he was saying "We will come and conquer Istanbul" and stuff like that.

Over 200 Jabhat Al-Nusra Fighters Killed at Tal Hamra
Jabhat Al-Nusra has suffered heavy casualties attempting to take the village of Tal Hamra on the border of Dara’a in the Al-Quneitra Governate. Over 200 militants have been reportedly killed by the Syrian Arab Arab Army (SAA) and National Defense Forces (NDF) since last Friday, when Jabhat Al-Nusra launched an offensive in Tal Hamra, resulting in the capture of neighboring hills and buildings adjacent to the village.

Over 200 Jabhat Al-Nusra Fighters Killed at Tal Hamra

Syrian Army Liberates Vital City in the East Ghouta
After months of intense firefights in the Rif Dimashq city of Wadi ‘Ayn Tarma, the Syrian Arab Army’s 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard has liberated this strategic area, taking control of over 8 square km of surrounding land. This is a decisive blow to the already exhausted Jaysh Al-Islam fighters in the East Ghouta, who are now forced to retreat to other besieged areas.

Syrian Army Liberates Vital City in the East Ghouta

isis captured center of aynal arab....

by by by pikeke...

He fights them as well. Here from an anti Assad source March 2014

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Search the internet you will find more about their fighting in places such as Qamishli.

So you condemn Al Assad with your emotions for being a mass murderer but support ISIS the mass murderers, what is your opinion about the Al Qaeda bombings in Turkey where they kill your innocent people, do you support that ?

He fights them as well. Here from an anti Assad source March 2014

So you condemn Al Assad with your emotions for being a mass murderer but support ISIS the mass murderers, what is your opinion about the Al Qaeda bombings in Turkey where they kill your innocent people, do you support that ?

Nowadays, it is more like Assad+Assyrian Sutoro+PYD versus IS.

I am interested in Iraqi and Syrian political and military situation because my State's interests and threats against my State lie there. Innocence long gone when US invaded Iraq. When Americans murdered Turkmens in Tal Afar, (and I was bit younger and more nationalist rather than Muslim at that times) I started to support Sunni insurgents. Which I am still supporting.

Nowadays, it is more like Assad+Assyrian Sutoro+PYD versus IS.

I am interested in Iraqi and Syrian political and military situation because my State's interests and threats against my State lie there. Innocence long gone when US invaded Iraq. When Americans murdered Turkmens in Tal Afar, (and I was bit younger and more nationalist rather than Muslim at that times) I started to support Sunni insurgents. Which I am still supporting.

PYD is working with the FSA against ISIS, not working with Assad.

Innocence of who ? you make no sense..
The US used Turkish airspace and airports to drop paratroopers in Northern Iraq in the 2003 invasion, ISIS also murders Turkmens but that's fine with you so why are you even worried about them.

Anyway do what you want though you make no sense and you're being a hypocrite by calling one a mass murderer and supporting another, shows with you refusing to answer my questions all the time.

Back
Top Bottom