What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Assad has killed 95% of all civilian casualties at least. All civilians killed by rebels are due to faulty shelling except for the two massacres by Nusra. ISIS and YPG make up the rest after that.

Okay thrax, nice to know you pesonally went out there and counted them all in order to provide us with the statistics. But hey, it's your country. Or what's left of it anyway. Keep being anti Assad. Fight for rubble. Good luck!

Okay thrax, nice to know you pesonally went out there and counted them all in order to provide us with the statistics. But hey, it's your country. Or what's left of it anyway. Keep being anti Assad. Fight for rubble. Good luck!
If all of what was left of Syria was an atom I'd still fight for it. Why? Because the people are oppressed. I'm not going to bend over backwards for a dictator even if that means all of Syria gets burned to the ground by him (as if he already isn't doing that..)
I'm not the one on the ground, but if you're going to debate the claims of the LCC and SNHR, go ahead. But they have representatives on the ground (LCC stands for Local Coordination Committees) and they count the casualties, cause of death, who died, where, and who most likely killed them. You see, it's pretty detailed. But if you really want to debate their claims, try to prove them wrong. I dare you.

95.647% to be more precise.
I'm sure you have a more reliable source. Like SANA and PressTV, right? You know, the ones who say ISIS is attacking Thal'lah airbase even though ISIS is nowhere near it and the offensive has stopped a few days ago for negotiations. But yeah, they're totally more reliable than groups on the ground like the LCC and SNHR, who document any crimes committed by any side. But of course Assad is free of any responsibility because he is part of the "resistance axis."
Justice is not given. Justice is earned. Look at Donbas. People say, oh Poroshenko is an evil murderer who slaughters civilians and bombs cities. Well, guess what, the people of Donbas have to fight for themselves. No one else will fight for them. Same thing with Syria. If you think you are oppressed, then you are welcome to fight. But man up and don't complain if a bullet happens to find its way into your head.

At least 19 ISIS fighters were killed today in a failed attack on an Alawite village in the Homs area.
Alawite village in Homs? HAHAHAHAHA. That is the funniest joke I have heard.
I wasn't whining and bitching. I actually would fight if I was given the chance to, ISIS and Assad need to be removed from my country. They're parasites, just like Iran.

Syrian army reports it has secured the Jazal oil field near Palmyra.

It's true that back in the 1960s Alawite was a small minority, only 12%. After decades of Assad rule, Alawites have moved out from the coastal mountains to central Syria. I do not have the current proportion of Alawites but I would imagine it's quite a bit more than 12% after decades of Assad rule.

After Assad and ISIS, you still have Nusra to worry about. Nusra is extremely difficult to beat.

Syrian army reports it bombed Palmyra after ISIS blew up ancient Muslim shrines.
Alawite population of Syria is 8.7%. There are <2 million Alawites in Syria, 2 million of 23 million = 8.7%.
Nusra is not hard to beat. Most of their members are Syrian who are NOT willing to fight other Syrians once Assad and ISIS are gone. They would lay down their arms and go back to civilian life or join the new Syrian army. Either way, situation in Syria will be stable as long as there is a fair election for secularism vs Islamism as the government. Islamism will win most likely.

I'm not going to argue numbers and neither should you. No one knows the numbers.

Syrian army shrunk to 178,000 to 200,000 according to latest sources.
More like 150,000. A lot of which are conscripts who are not willing to fight who will either run away or defect to rebels. Even some alawites are running away from the draft, and a small number even fight alongside rebels.

@Saif al-Arab, the nasheed you posted was so beautiful and meaningful, thank you so much.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Tehran: Three Imperialists were Killed in Daraa
93516_760.jpg

93520_701.jpg

Names: Hasan Ghaffari, Ali Amrayi and Muhammad Hameedi
Nationality: Iranians

93517_799.jpg

Source (Farsi): Shia News
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Aleppo, they killed people by a barrel bomb and the next day in :

#Reef Dimashq: Fourteen People were Martyred Due to a Car Bombing in At-Tal
CIN0m9NUEAAXJ7Y.jpg

Last night, a car exploded near Baidar Al-Sultani mosque and killed 14 people while they were praying the Taraweeh.
Another trapped-car was parked somewhere else, rebels dismantled it :

The rebels blamed the regime since there isn't any ISIS presence nearby, both the rebels and the regime have been living with a ceasefire in At-Tal.

Source: SNHR
#Tartous: Pro-Assad Gunmen (NDF) Slip Out of Control in Safita
dy2xZ.jpg

The National Defense Forces (NDF) killed 2 Christians in Safita.
Of course, it is an isolated incident but what if that was done by the rebels ?
The imperial and local media would have been whining about it by now.

Click here to read more...
@Dr.Thrax, hi bro, Some people claimed that they saw Hafizh licking an ice-cream, it looks like he doesn't fast :
9pZwz.jpg

Last edited:
@Saif al-Arab, the nasheed you posted was so beautiful and meaningful, thank you so much.
#Tehran: Three Imperialists were Killed in Daraa
93516_760.jpg

93520_701.jpg

Names: Hasan Ghaffari, Ali Amrayi and Muhammad Hameedi
Nationality: Iranians

93517_799.jpg

Source (Farsi): Shia News
In Aleppo, they killed people by a barrel bomb and the next day in :

#Reef Dimashq: Fourteen People were Martyred Due to a Car Bombing in At-Tal
CIN0m9NUEAAXJ7Y.jpg

Last night, a car exploded near Baidar Al-Sultani mosque and killed 14 people while they were praying the Taraweeh.
Another trapped-car was parked somewhere else, rebels dismantled it :

The rebels blamed the regime since there isn't any ISIS presence nearby, both the rebels and the regime have been living with a ceasefire in At-Tal.

Source: SNHR
#Tartous: Pro-Assad Gunmen (NDF) Slip Out of Control in Safita
dy2xZ.jpg

The National Defense Forces (NDF) killed 2 Christians in Safita.
Of course, it is an isolated incident but what if that was done by the rebels ?
The imperial and local media would have been whining about it by now.

Click here to read more...
@Dr.Thrax, hi bro, Some people claimed that they saw Hafizh licking an ice-cream, it looks like he doesn't fast :
9pZwz.jpg

Indeed it is. Song/narrated by the Saudi Arabian Muhammad al-Muqit:

Wonderful to see you back again sister. Your post are always high-quality posts, detailed and always referenced. You could teach a few trolls here some lessons.

Allow me to wish you and your loved ones a blessed Ramadan as well.

اتمنى لك كل الخير والسعادة والقبول من المولى القدير

:D

Indeed it is. Song/narrated by the Saudi Arabian Muhammad al-Muqit:

Wonderful to see you back again sister. Your post are always high-quality posts, detailed and always referenced. You could teach a few trolls here some lessons.

Allow me to wish you and your loved ones a blessed Ramadan as well.

اتمنى لك كل الخير والسعادة والقبول من المولى القدير

:D
Thank you again, all the best to you and all the peaceful people of the planet.
He doesn't look like an Afro-Arab though :p: .

Thank you again, all the best to you and all the peaceful people of the planet.
He doesn't look like an Afro-Arab though :p: .

Ignorance is a bliss one can say by reading posts of certain members of this forum.

ذو العقل يشقى في النعيم بعقله

أبو الطيب المتنبي

:coffee:

In any case I must again state my happiness of your return.

@Jaws of the Lion

Welcome to the forum. You seem familiar? Are you an American-Arab? After all there are 3.5 million Arab-Americans? Or are you just an American that supports the criminal Al-Assad regime? Why is that? You seem friendly otherwise. Rethink your position.

Last edited:
archicivilians ‏@archicivilians 21m21 minutes ago
#Syria: Regime Sources - Violent clashes still ongoing in #Daraa city, as dozens of opposition factions involved in the battle.

Seems like regime is trying to have hold in Daraa to distract rebels from Golan area/Suwieda? If not then they should withdraw.
Regime is holding on to Dara'a because once Dara'a is gone Izraa is gone (and vice versa, if rebels went for Izraa Dara'a would have been gone.) Once those two cities are down, it's taking the fight to Damascus. Regime would have to give up on Golan and Suwaydaa fronts if they don't want to lose Damascus. If they lose Damascus, they lose the Golan and Suwaydaa fronts anyhow and get surrounded and cut off. In short - if regime fall in Dara'a (and they most likely will), Syria is essentially free, as the road to Damascus would be open, and rebels are already putting pressure on other important cities such as Aleppo, Hama, and Latakia. They would have to spread forces thin, morale would plummet (more than it already has,) and people would desert. It would cause the regime to collapse completely.

Does anyone know what type (range) of mortars opposition militants are using in Syria, specifically in Daraa? Or at least if anyone could identify these?
Thanks.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom