What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You're really ignorant if you think Idlib is unimportant. Since rebels have taken Idlib province they now have full access to Latakia and Hama once they take Sahel al Ghab. Once that is taken, bye bye regime in Hama and Aleppo, then Homs, and then its just domino after domino.
Suheil al Hasan isn't even a general. He's a colonel. You don't even know the people you worship.

Homs and Hama are extremely pro Baathist. Impossible for Salafists to take. That be harder than Arabs trying to take Israel. Just no impossible.

Mao was atheist. He played the role of God and killed 60 million.

reported for insulting my idol

Last edited:
syria7.jpg

@Serpentine Qalamoun: Hezbollah tank destroyed

Last edited:
Hizbullah terrorist in syria.........hopefully dead by now

They have been slaughtering your brothers in Qalamun, maybe the only thing you can do for now is posting pics and wishing for them to be dead, that's it. :)

The Kurds will be slaughtered. Mark my words. You don't go that deep into Salafist territory.

Easy there laddie,don't be so quick in giving your judgement.The Kurds have proved themselves to be some tough sobs.But yeah,they shouldn't let their recent success to get on their heads and become reckless and then loosing everything they have achieved so far in the process.

Easy there laddie,don't be so quick in giving your judgement.The Kurds have proved themselves to be some tough sobs.But yeah,they shouldn't let their recent success to get on their heads and become reckless and then loosing everything they have achieved so far in the process.

Kurds be dead. Their days are numbered. ISIS is no joke. Those guys are the most hardcore of the hardcore. Kurd lines would be cut and their bodies won't even get retrieved.

The Kurds will be slaughtered. Mark my words. You don't go that deep into Salafist territory.
I don't know, however I hope they bring shelling and horror to this city, at least from a distance. Food prices are already going up in Raqqa because YPG cut their supply line from Turkey.

Last edited:
:lol:

YPG cannot do anything without the support of anti-Arab ISIS groups such as FSA, Islamic Front and the civilian population. Let alone attacking and conquering Raqqah (lol). Kurds number no more than 2 million people while the Arab population of Syria numbers 20 million. 10 times as much. Neither the Al-Assad regime or ISIS are pro-Kurd and while FSA and the Islamic Front works with YPG when it suits all parties they won't ever tolerate Kurds string trouble up or trying to conquer ancient Arab/Semitic lands of Syria. They should limit their presence to tiny Northeastern Syria otherwise they will be taught a lesson that they will remember for a long time.

Had it not been for the Western/Arab/coalition bombings in Syria ISIS would have overran most of the Kurdish areas.

Those stateless Kakas should not get ahead of themselves.

@Dr.Thrax @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Antaréss

Back
Top Bottom