What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Map I posted excludes empty deserts and gives much better picture. Wiki map paints empty deserts which gives way unproportional advantage to IS.

On my map it looks like the insurgent part in the north is getting squeezed. :nana:

Druze living in Israeli occupied Golan found an ambulance carrying injured Nusra fighters to an Israeli hospital, so they stopped the ambulance and lynched 2 terrorists to death. Can't post pics as they are graphic.

Druze living in Israeli occupied Golan found an ambulance carrying injured Nusra fighters to an Israeli hospital, so they stopped the ambulance and lynched 2 terrorists to death. Can't post pics as they are graphic.

Oh ya baby. A good Salafist is a dead Salafist. :nana:

Is it on live leak?

Video on the conquest of Idlib, how it was planned out, and what the regime and rebels did during the battle. Shows footage of regime using human shields (not something new):

Stop lying out of your teeth. There are no Nusra fighters in Quinetra. Nusra has no affiliation with Israel, give up the desperate propaganda at demonizing your enemies. Israel has nothing to gain from treating a few rebel fighters, it can get civilians to try to be informants which is probably case here.

Video on the conquest of Idlib, how it was planned out, and what the regime and rebels did during the battle. Shows footage of regime using human shields (not something new):

Idlib is not important. It is a small city.

Syria's best general, the big bad TIGER, visited the heroes of the Aleppo prison.

Republican Guard fights ISIS in eastern desert

Republican Guard operation in Deir es Zor

Idlib is not important. It is a small city.

Syria's best general, the big bad TIGER, visited the heroes of the Aleppo prison.

Republican Guard fights ISIS in eastern desert

Republican Guard operation in Deir es Zor

You're really ignorant if you think Idlib is unimportant. Since rebels have taken Idlib province they now have full access to Latakia and Hama once they take Sahel al Ghab. Once that is taken, bye bye regime in Hama and Aleppo, then Homs, and then its just domino after domino.
Suheil al Hasan isn't even a general. He's a colonel. You don't even know the people you worship.
Mao Ze Dong was Buddhist, was he not?
Mao was atheist. He played the role of God and killed 60 million.
Stalin was not an atheist by the way,he was an eastern orthodox and remained so till he died!!
Stalin was atheist. He played the role of God and killed 20 million.

Stalin was atheist. He played the role of God and killed 20 million.

That is totally wrong,a disinformation spread by the religious kind to justify their acts!!Now I can not post any links for the time being,but you can type this in Google "was Stalin a christian" and see for yourself.Now to accept it or not to,I leave that decision upon you.Thank you.

Stop lying out of your teeth. There are no Nusra fighters in Quinetra. Nusra has no affiliation with Israel, give up the desperate propaganda at demonizing your enemies. Israel has nothing to gain from treating a few rebel fighters, it can get civilians to try to be informants which is probably case here.

It seems you didn't like that about your Nusra brothers.

That's not what I'm saying, just read some of Israeli media and you can also ask druze why they killed them, not me.

Stupid Hizbullah terrorist in syria.........hopefully dead by now

CHomkEnUwAApHrF.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom