What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

No "takfiri groups" entered Lebanon 3 years ago unprovoked. Hezbollah entered Syria 3 years ago, and in retaliation Nusra entered into Lebanon through the Qalamoun Mountains. It was Hezbollah's fault. If you shiites kept to yourselves and didn't support a mass-murdering dictator, we would have still supported you. But thanks again for not doing so.
It seems you really forgotten what happened in Lebanon 3 years ago , or maybe you remember it but don't want to admit it.

Did you really just call me secular? Bahahaha
I want Sharia for Syria, fyi. Not that ISIS utopia crap though, actual Sharia, like Rashidun-era caliphs-were-actually-elected-Sharia.

None of the 3 first caliphs were elected ...

Loy progress in Northern Daraa in 2015:

Jyqn0ju.jpg

Rebel progress in Idlib:

idlib01.jpg

idlib11.jpg

Detailed:

1. Idlib and Ghab plain in the beginning of March 2015:... - justpaste.it

Last edited:
Did you really just call me secular? Bahahaha
I want Sharia for Syria, fyi. Not that ISIS utopia crap though, actual Sharia, like Rashidun-era caliphs-were-actually-elected-Sharia.
You were always a mystery to me but you clear the air a little here. So you want Sharia. Not IS 'utopia' brand Sharia, but a brand of Sharia that YOU like. What if there are secularists? What is your plan for them?

You were always a mystery to me but you clear the air a little here. So you want Sharia. Not IS 'utopia' brand Sharia, but a brand of Sharia that YOU like. What if there are secularists? What is your plan for them?

is not about what sharia that he like, it is about what is the true sharia that should be impose, not a fake Sharia imposed by IS

It seems you really forgotten what happened in Lebanon 3 years ago , or maybe you remember it but don't want to admit it.
I didn't forget. Hezbollah started coming to kill us so Nusra entered in to Lebanon. Hezbollah's fault.
None of the 3 first caliphs were elected ...
Abu Bakr was given Bay'ah after he was nominated. Elected.
Umar was nominated by Abu Bakr and nobody debated that claim. Essentially elected.
Uthman was elected by a council, and people eventually chose him as well. Elected.
But wait, since they were Sunni they couldn't have possibly ever been elected because 1000% of Muslims back then were Shiite and we have proof of this because of Ali's horse and a donkey.
I want Sharia. You know, Rashidun Sharia where all citizens were equally represented and there was no oppression. But that doesn't mean that will happen in Syria. Most likely there will be a vote for a secular democracy or Islamic democracy (Sharia.)

is not about what sharia that he like, it is about what is the true sharia that should be impose, not a fake Sharia imposed by IS

I want Sharia. You know, Rashidun Sharia where all citizens were equally represented and there was no oppression. But that doesn't mean that will happen in Syria. Most likely there will be a vote for a secular democracy or Islamic democracy (Sharia.)

So you want Sharia A and IS wants Sharia B and JAN may want Sharia C. Everyone will say their Sharia is the best. I can't really fault IS for wanting to establish their own kind of Sharia anymore than I can for JAN and FSA. They are all the same to me. Meanwhile, the people who don't want to be ruled by religious dogma are fighting for Assad.

So you want Sharia A and IS wants Sharia B and JAN may want Sharia C. Everyone will say their Sharia is the best. I can't really fault IS for wanting to establish their own kind of Sharia anymore than I can for JAN and FSA. They are all the same to me. Meanwhile, the people who don't want to be ruled by religious dogma are fighting for Assad.

You see things from Western portal, in the Middle East there is no religious dogma as much as media may try making it seem. It has always been liberal dogma for the past decades, at least in the Arab world. Arab regimes hardly impose Islam, the only monarchy that does so is Saudi Arabia. Because Saudi Arabia is historically significant to Muslims and is birthplace of Islam, its laws, interpretations, etc....Even the ones that do, you will still see secular lifestyle in them because they only do so for credentials...

In the Arab world it is a struggle against Arab liberal/Shia/Israeli/Western dogma. The struggle is led by Sunni Islamists. Shia Islamists or Iran don't share the same struggle, they tolerate and embrace secular lifestyle(another evidence no way they qualify for position/glory they assign to themselves) and only work to achieve Iranian interests and don't share sentiments of majority. Shia Islamists are some of the worst because they insist that their Persian cult ideology is superior to Islam. Many Shias are normal , good people. But there are boundaries where can say this ideology doesn't follow Islam and serves a foreign ancient empire. No Sunni's consider it to be legitimate. It is dangerous because this minority has loyalty to Iran but most importantly they live on another Universe where their teachings are legitimate. Shia's mostly don't actually believe in Islam, but they like the ideology as it is perfect tool for Iran to try gaining influence in the Arab world. This is why Shia's are an obstacle, and if you're an obstacle to ending Muslim suffering/persecution than in our religion you are to be fought. This is self defense, as much as our enemies try portraying it as aggression. We are not the ones forcing ourselves on others. Shias/Arab dictatorial liberals/West/Jewish people are forcing theirselves unto the Middle East and causing misery for the Sunni population.

The case with the West is commonly known. But to add point, contrary to what Westerners are told, ME Islamists want nothing to do with the West. They just want to be left alone and remove the oppression against their peoples in the region. There is no problem with middle easterner Islamists and West being at peace and entering agreements. However this isn't possible when the West is propping up so called 'liberals' to target islamists and militarily targeting Islamists on their own. Whilst shias/Jews also do the same thing.

So yeah, maybe some people in the ME are fine with being subgjuagted to oppression because they either happen to be careless wealthy liberals or Shia's(who have different ideology and pursue their own interests separately from the main body of Muslims, which is why they're so disliked), but those people don't matter. And the more they increase the suffering of the people the sooner there will be an all out regional struggle against them until they end their conspiracy/attacks/subjugation/siege/dominance of Muslims. And this struggle is the most just struggle on the planet earth to take place with exception of struggles of prophets of God. Sunni Islamists are taking up a holy and just cause and no doubt will be opposed by the majority of the world, but numbers don't matter. Being right matters, and they are right, period. The only ones who don't think so are the misdoers, shameless and corrupt people.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha
Maybe stick to America, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
There is only 1 type of Sharia, as defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah. However, it can be interpreted in many different ways, of which only a few (which have very few differences between them, essentially making them one) are correct.

Hahahahaha
Maybe stick to America, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
There is only 1 type of Sharia, as defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah. However, it can be interpreted in many different ways, of which only a few (which have very few differences between them, essentially making them one) are correct.

You just said it yourself...you don't want IS 'utopia' Sharia as you called it. You want your own 'Rashidun' equality puppies, smiles and ponies equality Sharia. What's wrong with IS wanting their own brand and fighting to achieve it? Not that I like IS, I'm just trying to be consistent..

You just said it yourself...you don't want IS 'utopia' Sharia as you called it. You want your own 'Rashidun' equality puppies, smiles and ponies equality Sharia. What's wrong with IS wanting their own brand and fighting to achieve it? Not that I like IS, I'm just trying to be consistent..

are atheis like stalin & mao ze dong are same like atheis that are so many at usa & europe? I'm also just trying to be consistent...

Then how did they come to power?
and what about hazrat ali (ra) ?.
how did he come to lead?

Divine decree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!may be
Well The second one was appointed by the first one . the third one was appointed by a 5 man comitee that one of them had veto right .
The first one elected by people who could be counted by your hand finger .
The forth one had a divine decree and also selected by the people .

Please name the ones elected the first one.
Must be easy for u as they can be no more than 10-20 as u said and see how i make u the Persian jew eat ur own words.

And also the one u said had the divine decree was among the ones who pledged oath of allegiance. He must have been sure that he had no such decree.
He didn't say anything to division in young Islamic society. And what happened in saghifeh was the handy work of several people and the rest just followed what the rest did.
Then mainly khazraj tribe gathered to find a replacement for the holy prophet and Omar and abubakr went there to stop them choose someone from ansar and made them to select one from mohajerin.

By the way calling others Jew to insult them show how low and shallow somebody is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom