What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

What a nonsense . Hezbollah entered the war after takfiris entered Lebanon and started a war in cities of Lebanon .
If you have forgot go refresh your memory of 3 years ago .
No "takfiri groups" entered Lebanon 3 years ago unprovoked. Hezbollah entered Syria 3 years ago, and in retaliation Nusra entered into Lebanon through the Qalamoun Mountains. It was Hezbollah's fault. If you shiites kept to yourselves and didn't support a mass-murdering dictator, we would have still supported you. But thanks again for not doing so.
lol
A few incidents of Hezbollah killing ISIS.
...while rebels have killed hundreds of ISIS commanders by now.

Good for 'rebels'.
SAA/Hezbollah have killed thousands of them, Nusra,ISIS, considering they are the same scums.
lol
Thousands of ISIS? Please tell me, is Afghan Opium really that good?
Nusra are no where near being as extreme as ISIS. They're pretty extreme yes, but stop accusing them of being something they're not.

lol
Thousands of ISIS? Please tell me, is Afghan Opium really that good?
Nusra are no where near being as extreme as ISIS. They're pretty extreme yes, but stop accusing them of being something they're not.

It seems you feel obligated to quote every post of mine in this thread and say something, now that you do it, at least, stay civilized. I didn't insult you.

I said they have killed thousands of ISIS/Nusra. Only in Tabqa airbase, SAA killed 200 IS terrorists before falling of the base. In Deir al-Zoor, they have killed hundreds (or thousands) of IS till now. In Eastern Homs, they have killed hundreds of IS, same as Hasakah and Tadmur (before falling) and many other places. SAA also has lost man men fighting IS terrorists, certainly much more than 'rebels' who have small fights with IS in northern Aleppo and Dera'a, yet they tend to over exaggerate their fight against IS.

Tayyip Erdoğan breaks his fast with Syrian refugees in Turkey

tpw.jpg

It seems you feel obligated to quote every post of mine in this thread and say something, now that you do it, at least, stay civilized. I didn't insult you.

I said they have killed thousands of ISIS/Nusra. Only in Tabqa airbase, SAA killed 200 IS terrorists before falling of the base. In Deir al-Zoor, they have killed hundreds (or thousands) of IS till now. In Eastern Homs, they have killed hundreds of IS, same as Hasakah and Tadmur (before falling) and many other places. SAA also has lost man men fighting IS terrorists, certainly much more than 'rebels' who have small fights with IS in northern Aleppo and Dera'a, yet they tend to over exaggerate their fight against IS.
I didn't insult you. Opium use in Iran is normal, don't tell me you haven't used it. Rates in Iran are higher than rates in Afghanistan, the people who actually make the Opium. If you feel insulted, it's probably because you use it ;)
Thousands of ISIS doesn't make sense. Tabqa airbase was a fiasco, 700 SAA died in the aftermath, not during the actual fighting. Who knows how many people actually died during the fighting. Deir Ez Zour is hundreds of ISIS dead but also thousands of SAA dead. Eastern Homs was a few hundred, not hundreds. Hasakeh was a few dozen, a few hundred at most. Tadmur was a few dozen, SAA didn't even fight.
Islamic Front alone have lost 2,500 men to ISIS. If you're really downplaying their role in eradicating ISIS in Northern Yarmouk camp, Eastern Ghouta, Sahem al Golan, al-Qahtaniya, and repelling ISIS from Northern Aleppo, then I can downplay Assad's fight against ISIS any day, because Assad barely fights them. Let me remind you, he fights ISIS in 6% of his engagements. Also, he seems to love to bomb rebel positions when ISIS is advancing on them, and ISIS do the same to rebels when rebels are advancing on Assad's positions. Mutual relationship.

I didn't insult you. Opium use in Iran is normal, don't tell me you haven't used it. Rates in Iran are higher than rates in Afghanistan, the people who actually make the Opium. If you feel insulted, it's probably because you use it ;)
Thousands of ISIS doesn't make sense. Tabqa airbase was a fiasco, 700 SAA died in the aftermath, not during the actual fighting. Who knows how many people actually died during the fighting. Deir Ez Zour is hundreds of ISIS dead but also thousands of SAA dead. Eastern Homs was a few hundred, not hundreds. Hasakeh was a few dozen, a few hundred at most. Tadmur was a few dozen, SAA didn't even fight.
Islamic Front alone have lost 2,500 men to ISIS. If you're really downplaying their role in eradicating ISIS in Northern Yarmouk camp, Eastern Ghouta, Sahem al Golan, al-Qahtaniya, and repelling ISIS from Northern Aleppo, then I can downplay Assad's fight against ISIS any day, because Assad barely fights them. Let me remind you, he fights ISIS in 6% of his engagements. Also, he seems to love to bomb rebel positions when ISIS is advancing on them, and ISIS do the same to rebels when rebels are advancing on Assad's positions. Mutual relationship.

So, you basically admitted that you can't act civilized. Don't quote me again unless you have learned to behave properly. You'll have a pass this time, next time, you will be warned and given infractions.

So, you basically admitted that you can't act civilized. Don't quote me again unless you have learned to behave properly. You'll have a pass this time, next time, you will be warned and given infractions.
Where did I act uncivilized? Please do tell me. I stated a fact. Iranians use Opium. How is that uncivilized?

Back on topic: A reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Colonel Ismael Ayoub, a defected Air Force pilot from Rastan. Was extremely informative, and tears the entire argument of the "resistance axis" out of their throats, since it literally had no basis.
I'm Syrian Air Force pilot Staff Colonel Ismael Ayoub. I flew the Migs and Sukhois before defecting. AMA : syriancivilwar

Last edited:
Where did I act uncivilized? Please do tell me. I stated a fact. Iranians use Opium. How is that uncivilized?

If all Iranians use Opium, then all Syrians who support rebels are terrorists.

I hope you now understand the stupidity of your generalization.

If all Iranians use Opium, then all Syrians who support rebels are terrorists.

I hope you now understand the stupidity of your generalization.
Did I say all Iranians use Opium? Where did I say all? Point out the "all" in my post, and I will apologize immediately.

Back
Top Bottom