What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So called Iraqi army is nothing but big Shia militia.
Is that why U.S insists that Iraqi army be deplyed to Sunni areas and not 'Shia militias'? :lol:
After CC bombing campaign. Before they captured only their coffins.
No, they did the job all by themselves, U.S airstrikes was as effective as it was in preventing fall of Ramadi.
Qadrillion every second.

I think it really hurts you seeing pics of dead Nusrats, understandable. They are out there, Twitter and Google are free, you may want to use them sometimes.

It's funny how you pathetically are covering for atrocities by your beloved 'revolutionaries'/terrorists. Just like you did it at first for Druze killed by Nus-Rats only to admit it later. I don't care if you don't accept it, it's not like they haven't killed a large number of civilians before. Oh I forgot, all those civilians kiving in gov held areas are 'Assadists' to you, so your numbers are not that false.

And about Aleppo front, almost none of what you said is confirmed to be true as of now, you may want to stop quoting Nusra fan page propaganda.

About Thaalah airbase, they stopped the offensive because of heavy casualties, it doesn't require a a very high brain capacity to understand that.

And Qalamun battle, Hezbollah also had casualties (yeah, they are not super humans), but don't ever try to say that it was anything, literally anything close to casualties of Nusra/IS terrorists. You can kill then in mass numbers on social media as much as you like, but that doesn't change the reality. Also, we should consider that Hezbollah is fighting the toughest battle in Syria now, finding terrorists hiding in mountains. You are welcome to read a little bit about mountain warfare.

You repeat the same lie about Tikrit, but at the end, it was the same 'militias' who liberated Tikrit, not U.S, no matter how much you try to put it otherwise.

Believe me 500, your posts about Hezbollah are always a source of entertainment for me, I usually try to enjoy them.
I didn't "cover any atrocities." Al-Rashidayn is a district now fully under control under rebels, they had no reason whatsoever to bomb it. Yet you're sitting on your *** saying they did, even though logic and evidence say otherwise. Not that you presented either lol
The Druze incident was complex, and initially it was reported by people who were always reporting preliminary stuff that usually came out wrong. If a massacre was ever committed by rebels, it was condemned. Only 2 condemnations in the entire history of the revolution. Assad's condemnations for killing 300,000 civilians? More barrel bombs for everyone.
Civilians in Assad-held areas are not Assadists. Most of my family in Aleppo live in Assad-held areas or areas where there is fighting now. Assadists = Assad regime supporters, troops, shabiha, and foreigners like you.
Nusra isn't even part of the assault, so suck it. Rebels are making gains, videos will be released soon (media blackout as usual.)
Thal'ah airbase offensive was stopped because Druze leaders were willing to make a deal. That's why. You see, during negotiations, usually fighting stops. Not sure if Iranian government and its trolls are smart enough to know that.
Almost every single day Nusra and other rebels had to fight off Hezbollah, SAA, and ISIS, and they inflicted ~15 casualties each day there was fighting, while recieving very little in return (they were using hit and run strategies; inflict heavy losses, retreat.) I've shown you videos, but you seem to deny that even with the videos.
You're not really finding us when we're the ones usually ambushing you lol

Syrian defense minister Freij visits Iran to discuss cooperation against insurgents.

Syrian fighter pilot on his way to kill insurgents

11391388_872026232878760_682299664599618669_n.jpg

Syrian army killed 300 insurgents at hospital

Last edited:
Syrian defense minister Freij visits Iran to discuss cooperation against insurgents.

Syrian fighter pilot on his way to kill insurgents

11391388_872026232878760_682299664599618669_n.jpg

Syrian army killed 300 insurgents at hospital

LOL
"Over 300 insurgents killed at Jisr al Shughour hospital?"
Are you fucking high?
Unless by insurgents you mean SAA, in which case you would be speaking the truth. Because a lot of SAA died in Jisr al Shughour and its hospital/countryside. A lot.
Not to mention, this is old news, so stop posting it and spamming the forum with it, especially when its disinformation.

Syrian army and Hezbollah make fresh gains in Qalamoun. What is that at 0:14?

Insurgents got blown up when they attack Brigade 52 base.

Chechen insurgent exterminated by Syrian army

Syrian army kill insurgents in Darayya

Syrian army operations compilation WARNING some graphic from 4:20 to 4:22

Hezbollah destroy insurgents in Qalamoun

ZSU-57-2

Is that why U.S insists that Iraqi army be deplyed to Sunni areas and not 'Shia militias'? :lol:
For God's sake, dont ask me the rationale of Obama administration. :rolleyes:

No, they did the job all by themselves, U.S airstrikes was as effective as it was in preventing fall of Ramadi.
U see thats what I am saying: first u begged America for air strikes then after u take Tikrit thanks to these strikes u say they were not important.

I think it really hurts you seeing pics of dead Nusrats, understandable. They are out there, Twitter and Google are free, you may want to use them sometimes.
Assad fan boys post pics of dead people they call "rats" for 4 years already. And yet they keep losing.

Insurgents got blown up when they attack Brigade 52 base.

Chechen insurgent exterminated by Syrian army

Syrian army kill insurgents in Darayya

Syrian army operations compilation WARNING some graphic from 4:20 to 4:22

Hezbollah destroy insurgents in Qalamoun

Oh look, more old, outdated, "news."
Not to mention, that "chechen terrorist" looks like every other Syrian.

Last edited:
why Hezbollah doesn't come back to Lebanon and mind its own business ?
it is sad to see so many people have zero morality to fight Syrian people ...
hopefully one day Israel will finish this terrorist group. tired of these sick people.

Regime Sources - Mohammed Kaltum (Tiger forces - Suhel al-Hasn fighters), killed by a sniper - head shot
CHnI2HDVEAAwJ1T.png

May Allah make ur stay in hell more and more tormenting.
Aameen
It seems he caused unbearable pain for your bros out there !

hopefully one day Israel will finish this terrorist group. tired of these sick people.

Are you serious?

Have you read Joulani's interview?

Hezbollah is the next target and fighting the enemy in Syria is better than fighting them in Beirut districts .

May Allah help Hezbollah in it's war against Zionists and their supporters .

It won't be Isreal that will see to the end of the Hizbi-Lat group but it will be the muslims who will make them extinct for eternity along with their sponsors from persia.

Just like we did with 'Armenia'. See, Iran has helped Armenia quite a few times in history. And my Turkish side dis something else. So whereas I'm normally ambivalent, I fully support 'what happened' when I read posts from little sh!ts like you. Go search for food in the sewers of Yerevan.

Once upon time a wise person said a profound deep saying that: "No people have been attacked in the hearts of their houses but they suffered disgrace" ... no sensible person would wait when you know you're the next target ....and who said Hezboalla just fighting in Syria? it's ISIS who has attacked Lebanon by invading "Al-Qalamoun and Arsal" and the other areas ....

It seems he caused unbearable pain for your bros out there !

Are you serious?

Have you read Joulani's interview?

Hezbollah is the next target and fighting the enemy in Syria is better than fighting them in Beirut districts .

May Allah help Hezbollah in it's war against Zionists and their supporters .
Hezbollah is the next target because they decided to help a mass-murdering dictator. If you hadn't intervened, we wouldn't have cared and would have probably still supported Hezbollah and Iran.
But thanks for intervening, now we know who our real enemies in the Middle East are: The back stabbing Rafidah, not the Zionists who will be easily defeated once they back-stabbing Rafidah are removed.

Hezbollah is the next target because they decided to help a mass-murdering dictator. If you hadn't intervened, we wouldn't have cared and would have probably still supported Hezbollah and Iran.
But thanks for intervening, now we know who our real enemies in the Middle East are: The back stabbing Rafidah, not the Zionists who will be easily defeated once they back-stabbing Rafidah are removed.
What a nonsense . Hezbollah entered the war after takfiris entered Lebanon and started a war in cities of Lebanon .
If you have forgot go refresh your memory of 3 years ago .

Back
Top Bottom