What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So it seems like US is conducting airstrikes for everyone fighting against ISIS

So it seems like US is conducting airstrikes for everyone fighting against ISIS

So what's the end game? Who will control these territories captured by Kurds? And what's the strategy here? Is it to gain as much land as possible under airstrikes? That would cause tension with Arabs. I hope such tension can be avoided and I hope nationalist peoples realize this is not the time nor situation for it even if it seems like the 'seize it now' opportunity.

Between June 3rd and June 10th over 13,000 Syrians crossed into Turkey in addition to the 2 Million who are already in the country. There are designated entry points for refugees, they cant just show up at any part of the border and expect to come in. Sometimes security forces open the barbed wire to let them depending on the situation.

3 Haziran’da 837, 4 Haziran’da 2 bin 832, 6 Haziran’da 3 bin 168, 10 Haziran’da 6 bin 597 kişinin giriş yaptığını söyledi. Açıklanan rakamlara göre 4 günde Türkiye'ye 13 binin üzerinde Suriyeli sığındı.
Türkiyeye 4 Günde 13 Bin 500 Suriyeli Giriş Yaptı Haberi ve Son Dakika Haberler Mynet

Last edited:
Turkish border guards watch as ISIS drives people back into war zone, preventing them from crossing the border.
CHZmmcZWIAAA1jn.jpg

I wonder why the Turks aren't shooting at the ISIS and nor those ISIS animals aren't shooting at the Turks... I suppose they have some sort of a cease fire?

I wonder why the Turks aren't shooting at the ISIS and nor those ISIS animals aren't shooting at the Turks... I suppose they have some sort of a cease fire?

they lose no matter what.

they do nothing and watch or they start a firefight with ISIS and innocent refugees get caught in the crossfire.

these IS rats will get's whats coming to them in due time.

they lose no matter what.

they do nothing and watch or they start a firefight with ISIS and innocent refugees get caught in the crossfire.

these IS rats will get's whats coming to them in due time.
Probably one of the only things you'll say on this forum that I'll agree with.

Back to topic: Rebel gains in Idlib:
CHbkNUaUwAAzanB.jpg:large

There are reports that Rebels have advanced even farther than this. Zeyzoun dam, Tall Hamakah, Sararif, and even Tall A'war. We'll have to wait and see. Inshallah Frikka would have been taken by the time I wake up.

Daeshbag blows himself up after being surrounded by rebels in Al Bel. No rebels hurt.

Last edited:
So what's the end game? Who will control these territories captured by Kurds? And what's the strategy here? Is it to gain as much land as possible under airstrikes? That would cause tension with Arabs. I hope such tension can be avoided and I hope nationalist peoples realize this is not the time nor situation for it even if it seems like the 'seize it now' opportunity.

in Til Abyad, there will be a local council that controls the area. YPG and FSA are fighting hand in hand liberating it from both west and the east. The majority of the region is Arabs and YPG are not dumb to act as an occupier. What YPG will make sure of though is that all Kurds who were expelled by IS from Til Abyad can return and that no one will work with Turkey against the Kurds.

The strategy is to link the separated kurdish areas, because if isolated, the regions are very vulnerable. When Til Abyad or Gire Spi(white hill) is liberated, I think YPG will focus on Sarrin and on Al-Hawl.

"Where YPG currently located in east of Tel Abyad! Latest video taken from there! "
CHdQ32OUkAE-wtp.png

And Suluk has been liberated, I'm not sure, either all were killed or YPG gave them an escape route.

You want to shoot at the crowd?

My response five days ago to member:

Yazp

I'm aware of that, but just as a general question.
What do you think Israel gets from bringing down Assad?
Main four things:

1. Give them excuse to oppose two state solution
2. Try getting international legitmiacy in annexing West Bank/Golan by citing 'security threats'
3. Annex further land inside Syria under guise of 'protecting Druze from genocide by Islamic extremists'
4. Make Kurdish defacto state and get oil but military bases as well
It really has little to do with decreasing Iran's influence and more to do with aspirations since 1967. Iran only means something to Arabs as Arabs have poor ability to utilize their resources. But also because religion can be used in this conflict and makes it more dangerous(Sunni/Shia).

News article today.

Israel reportedly plans buffer zone in Syria to help Druze | i24news - See beyond

Israel intends to create a humanitarian buffer zone inside Syria, along its border, in order to help that country's Druze, according to the Walla News web site. Israel is in contact with the Red Cross and various countries regarding the buffer zone.

A diplomatic source told Walla that "there is no intention to ignore the possibility of a massacre against the Druze." Several weeks ago a senior Israeli military official, briefing reporters, also said "Israel would not stand idle if it sees a massacre."

A Red Cross spokeswoman declined to confirm or deny the report, but added that the organization is "conducting secret contacts with various elements regarding the situation in Syria."

Druze are facing no massacre, but Israel's interests are more important for red cross. If Israel attempts invasion of Syria rebels on border should shell IDF presence there.

My response five days ago to member:

Yazp

I'm aware of that, but just as a general question.
What do you think Israel gets from bringing down Assad?
Main four things:

1. Give them excuse to oppose two state solution
2. Try getting international legitmiacy in annexing West Bank/Golan by citing 'security threats'
3. Annex further land inside Syria under guise of 'protecting Druze from genocide by Islamic extremists'
4. Make Kurdish defacto state and get oil but military bases as well
It really has little to do with decreasing Iran's influence and more to do with aspirations since 1967. Iran only means something to Arabs as Arabs have poor ability to utilize their resources. But also because religion can be used in this conflict and makes it more dangerous(Sunni/Shia).

News article today.

Druze are facing no massacre, but Israel's interests are more important for red cross. If Israel attempts invasion of Syria rebels on border should shell IDF presence there.
Thing is, we would get massacred by IDF. We are already getting heavily stalled with Assad's planes, now imagine much more sophisticated and accurate IDF planes shelling us. It would be hell. We don't have a large stock of MANPADs, and Israelis use jamming equipment on their planes anyways. I doubt they would try to invade in the first place though, since most of Syria's population is militarized and is not afraid to fight back against either Assad or Israel.
And for people who say Assad protected Syria against Israel, let's not forget him and Israel were in peace talks in 2007, so shove that uneducated opinion up your arse.

Back
Top Bottom