What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Are you that thick? I'm merely saying these countries aren't that HOMOGENEOUS. Understand that Turanist little child? That means Turkey is multicultural, as is Iran. So you can't pick and choose, you can't call one country 'Persia', while ignoring the large Kurdish and Alevi population in the other country. Understand? I fkcing hate people like you who make me look anti-Turkish, because of your idiocy.

Than why is ''persian empire'' involved in every middle eastern country causing instabilities accross the region.. you speak as if you were from Switserland but actions speak louder than words

i didnt tried you did that lol

Than why is ''persian empire'' involved in every middle eastern country causing instabilities accross the region.. you speak as if you were from Switserland but actions speak louder than words

i didnt tried you did that lol

You're calling it that again. What's your problem? So if Turkey meddles in Syria, it's the 'Ottoman empire' again?

look at this!

:undecided:

Iran militia: 50,000 troops
needed to save Assad

The mission of the Iranian soldiers would be to ensure Syria’s coastal region is not cut off from Damascus

BEIRUT – An influential Iranian militant group thought to be close to the country’s rulers has called for tens of thousands of infantrymen to be sent to Syria, according to a report by Saudi-owned news channel Al-Arabiya.

“Iran must send 50,000 soldiers from the infantry force to Syria to manage the war there and prevent the fall of the Assad regime, which has begun to collapse recently,” Al-Arabiya reported, citing a study on Iran’s management of the war in Syria conducted by Ansar e-Hezbollah.

According to the cited study, the mission of the 50,000 soldiers would be to ensure Syria’s coastal region is not cut off from Damascus.

“Iran must preserve the vital corridor [connecting] Damascus to Latakia, Tartous and the Lebanese border.”

“[Any] delay by Iran in [implementing] this pre-emptive action will cause the fall of Damascus airport, which in turn [means] the severing of the essential communication and supply line Iran [uses] to assist the Syrian regime.”

Ansar e-Hezbollah, which was formally created in 1992, serves as a plain-clothed attack guard used by the Iranian government to target opponents of the clerical ruling system.

Although not an official part of Iran’s security services, the paramilitary group receives state training and is thought to be close to top circles of the country’s authorities.

Ansar e-Hezbollah’s study comes as the Syrian government has faced serious military setbacks, losing the Idlib province last week following months of sweeping rebel advances, as well as the desert town of Palmyra, which was stormed by ISIS on May 20.

Reports have emerged that the regime is moving toward considering a change in strategy to withdraw its forces to protect core government-held areas stretching from Syria’s coast through Homs down to Damascus.

The new policy would serve as a reversal of Assad’s strategy of deploying the army in all areas of Syria, including in bases and other surrounded regime-controlled areas in the east and north of the country, where ISIS now controls 50% of Syria’s territory.

Reports emerged last week that the Syrian regime has been preparing a military evacuation from Deir Ezzor after ISIS’ victory in Palmyra cut ground routes to the besieged city.

On May 24, AFP quoted the head of Al-Watan, a leading pro-regime paper, as saying that “it is quite understandable that the Syrian army should withdraw to protect large cities where much of the population is located.”

Meanwhile, an unnamed government figure told the agency that “the division of Syria is inevitable. The regime wants to control the coast, the two central cities of Hama and Homs, and the capital Damascus.”

What is iran doing in Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Bahrain?

it is fueling sectarianism and causing instability across the region anyway according to you its the''Turanist Turks'' who are the troublemakers. :what:

Thoroughly debunked on reddit already. Look, Iran is NEVER going to send 50.000 soldiers into Syria, it's impossible and very counter productive. You talk about Iran starting this sectarianism, it's bs. Imperial overreach? Perhaps. But secterianism is the TOOL to counter Iran's influence in the region. US//Turkish/Saudi troops won't do it, so let's just get some dumb Arabs who 'hate the Safavi imperialists' to do it. If you can't see that, you're not paying enough attentions. So I'll give you imerial overreach, but sectarianism is all on the anti-Iran side. Think, why would 15% of the muslim population agitate 85%? It's simple math.

I think you need to look into this thread.

Poll: Turkey's possible future union | Page 17

Again with the wet dreams. Jesus, just stop it. Let's make sure actual Turks in TURKEY have enough jobs and employment, before we start talking about 'expanding'. Turanism is as dead as pan arabism ever was, and they actually were ONE RACE of people, not just cultural and linguistic ties.

Again with the wet dreams. Jesus, just stop it. Let's make sure actual Turks in TURKEY have enough jobs and employment, before we start talking about 'expanding'. Turanism is as dead as pan arabism ever was, and they actually were ONE RACE of people, not just cultural and linguistic ties.
Well, it's not dead for many people in Turkey.... and don't misunderstand it. It means greater relations with Turkic countries and forming an union with them. It doesn't means that we want to carve land from Syria, Iraq and Iran.

I will always choose my people over other nations.... :meeting:

Well, it's not dead for many people in Turkey.... and don't misunderstand it. It means greater relations with Turkic countries and forming an union with them. It doesn't means that we want to carve land from Syria, Iraq and Iran.

I will always choose my people over other nations.... :meeting:

I can't argue with that. I have that sentiment myself also, I would never be against that (central asian energy/trade) etc. It's the other part that some adhere to that I dislike, the 'greater Turkey' etc. Sadly, we'll have to see whether Turkey (also Iran) can retain their current borders, what with the US push for 'Kurdistan'.

I can't argue with that. I have that sentiment myself also, I would never be against that (central asian energy/trade) etc. It's the other part that some adhere to that I dislike, the 'greater Turkey' etc. Sadly, we'll have to see whether Turkey (also Iran) can retain their current borders, what with the US push for 'Kurdistan'.
There is no such thing as Greater Turkey..... :)

And i have zero concern for the Kurdish state...till 1938 Kurds rebelled more than 20 times in Turkey ...and in our worst times. Outcome never changed.

Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi

Because regular selfie is too mainstream. [HASHTAG]#Hezbollah[/HASHTAG]

CGaE_NPU8AAWrnv.jpg

There is no such thing as Greater Turkey..... :)

And i have zero concern for the Kurdish state...till 1938 Kurds rebelled more than 20 times in Turkey ...and in our worst times. Outcome never changed.

Doğu isyanları listesi - Vikipedi

Well, see if we can figure out the difference. Today, Turkey is a modern, pretty much first world nation, with GIGANTIC trade ties with Europe. Let's say tomorrow, Turkey started pounding the Kurds. How long would it take before we are 'Assad 2'? How long can it take before the EU sanctions us? It's those things, not sheer militarya 1 on 1. Sure, Kurds couldn't do anything buy annoy Turkey, but when 'the West' wants it, and Russia is also at best a 'nervouw neighbour', then I'd like to see how Turkey reacts. Things are really that simple in an intertwined world. So then finally, the calculus becomes: do we really want to sink our economy just to keep a bunch of mountain people in the southeast within our borders? The poorest area of Turkey nonetheless.

Well, see if we can figure out the difference. Today, Turkey is a modern, pretty much first world nation, with GIGANTIC trade ties with Europe. Let's say tomorrow, Turkey started pounding the Kurds. How long would it take before we are 'Assad 2'? How long can it take before the EU sanctions us? It's those things, not sheer militarya 1 on 1. Sure, Kurds couldn't do anything buy annoy Turkey, but when 'the West' wants it, and Russia is also at best a 'nervouw neighbour', then I'd like to see how Turkey reacts. Things are really that simple in an intertwined world. So then finally, the calculus becomes: do we really want to sink our economy just to keep a bunch of mountain people in the southeast within our borders? The poorest area of Turkey nonetheless.

There is a threat but it is exaggerated, for example HDP is a nationlist kurdish party but AKP gets more Kurdish votes then them, majority of kurds are siding with Turkiye

There is a threat but it is exaggerated, for example HDP is a nationlist kurdish party but AKP gets more Kurdish votes then them, majority of kurds are siding with Turkiye

Good. Anyway, worrying about 2 middle eastern countries at the same time is sapping my morale and pushing me towards suicide. Ne olsa olsun ya, Hollanda'da yasiyorum:D

@IR-TR
i would drop one and totally embrace the other it should relieve the stress like 50% :D

Turkey surpasses the EU countries in number of Syrian refugees

1433248602528.jpg

A Syrian Kurdish refugee woman with her daughter waits for transportation after crossing into Turkey from the Syrian border town Kobani, near the southeastern Turkish town of Suruç (Reuters Photo)

@Al-Kurdi

As the situation of Syrians escaping Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime as well as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) continues, Turkey has opened its doors to over 2 million Syrian refugees.

In this regard the 28 member EU, which is five times larger than Turkey, is being criticized for its policies on refugees. Syrians are not only seeking asylum throughout Turkey and the Middle East, but also in EU countries.

Following the incident in the Mediterranean Sea where more than 1,500 migrants lost their lives within one week, negligence of the European countries as well as their policies on refugees began to be questioned again.

Although EU countries have accepted 120,000 Syrian refugees in total, the number of Syrians escaping the war is nearly 4 million. The number of refugees EU countries have accepted is only equivalent to 4 percent of the total number.

In contrast to the EU, Turkey has employed an open-door policy for the Syrian refugees and has spent over $6 million of humanitarian aid for the refugees. In addition, the Prime Ministry Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) has been hosting over 250,000 Syrians in 25 refugee camps.

Turkey has not only been taking in Syrians, but is also providing them with basic needs such as education, social and cultural assistance. While numerous international organizations have praised Turkey's devoted efforts for Syrian refugees in need of immediate help, the U.N. and countries worldwide are showing Turkey as a model for providing humanitarian aid. In case of EU countries, the international community continues its criticisms and that the EU has failed in its Syria policies

Turkey surpasses the EU countries in number of Syrian refugees - Daily Sabah

Last edited:
@IR-TR
i would drop one and totally embrace the other it should relieve the stress like 50% :D

Turkey surpasses the EU countries in number of Syrian refugees

1433248602528.jpg

A Syrian Kurdish refugee woman with her daughter waits for transportation after crossing into Turkey from the Syrian border town Kobani, near the southeastern Turkish town of Suruç (Reuters Photo)

@Al-Kurdi

As the situation of Syrians escaping Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime as well as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) continues, Turkey has opened its doors to over 2 million Syrian refugees.

In this regard the 28 member EU, which is five times larger than Turkey, is being criticized for its policies on refugees. Syrians are not only seeking asylum throughout Turkey and the Middle East, but also in EU countries.

Following the incident in the Mediterranean Sea where more than 1,500 migrants lost their lives within one week, negligence of the European countries as well as their policies on refugees began to be questioned again.

Although EU countries have accepted 120,000 Syrian refugees in total, the number of Syrians escaping the war is nearly 4 million. The number of refugees EU countries have accepted is only equivalent to 4 percent of the total number.

In contrast to the EU, Turkey has employed an open-door policy for the Syrian refugees and has spent over $6 million of humanitarian aid for the refugees. In addition, the Prime Ministry Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) has been hosting over 250,000 Syrians in 25 refugee camps.

Turkey has not only been taking in Syrians, but is also providing them with basic needs such as education, social and cultural assistance. While numerous international organizations have praised Turkey's devoted efforts for Syrian refugees in need of immediate help, the U.N. and countries worldwide are showing Turkey as a model for providing humanitarian aid. In case of EU countries, the international community continues its criticisms and that the EU has failed in its Syria policies

Turkey surpasses the EU countries in number of Syrian refugees - Daily Sabah

Which one would you recommend:P

Kidding aside, it pains me to see the EU countries BITCH and MOAN so much about these refugees, since Turkey alone takes in many times more. Sure, Turkey is a muslim country and so is Syria, as opposed to the EU, but still. Burden sharing anyone? (although, to be honest, it's not like those refugees aren't hugely boosting the underground economy in and around Istanbul, but still) I see many youtube videos about tensions between Turks and Syrians. Many people are extremely angered by what they see as unfair competition for jobs, and the changing of the make up of their cities and streets. Hope this proxy war ends soon, so most could go back. But we all know, quite a number of them will never go back. Hopefully it's the more secular Syrians who stay. We don't need another 'Islamic revival' in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom