What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

VBIED was created by others long before Da3sh. And you can call us terrorists all you like, what matters is what Syrians call us, not some guy in Iran who has no influence on the ground whatsoever.

They have done it before. But remote control takes long to produce and is quite complicated, and prone to failure.
Juhziz doesn't use remote control, he uses people :P

actually that is what i mean but my sentence looks confusing, lol

my english is suck as assad helicopter barrel bomb accuracy

actually that is what i mean but my sentence looks confusing, lol

my english is suck as assad helicopter barrel bomb accuracy
It's okay, don't sweat it. I had a steep learning curve with English too when I first had to learn it, especially since I was surrounded by native speakers. But it will improve over time, trust me. You're doing good.

In other news, not much new videos/news to report from the Northern Aleppo frontline in clashes w/ ISIS. Most videos have been of rebel reinforcements. Expect new videos and a huge counterattack in the coming days.

It's okay, don't sweat it. I had a steep learning curve with English too when I first had to learn it, especially since I was surrounded by native speakers. But it will improve over time, trust me. You're doing good.

In other news, not much new videos/news to report from the Northern Aleppo frontline in clashes w/ ISIS. Most videos have been of rebel reinforcements. Expect new videos and a huge counterattack in the coming days.

may the mujahideen won it, Insha Allah

now i want to go to eat, Assalamualaikum, Dr.Thrax

Vehicle-bound Improvised Explosive Device. Basically a large number of explosives fitted to a car. The driver dies with it, but its massive explosion can kills dozens of people, and its basically an airstrike for guerrilla warfare. That's why 30 ISIS fighters died in 1 of them. 6 more on the way from Nusra.

ISIS does the same. Really difficult to do something against it. If you have a large line of sight, you can blow them up with ATGMs, but in city warfare. Jesus, how to blow up an armored truck that just turned the corner 300 meters away?

The person who wins the elections.

So you're open to ISIS leading Syria??

ISIS does the same. Really difficult to do something against it. If you have a large line of sight, you can blow them up with ATGMs, but in city warfare. Jesus, how to blow up an armored truck that just turned the corner 300 meters away?

So you're open to ISIS leading Syria??
You don't blow up the truck. You haul *** and get out of there.

If ISIS won elections, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Because that's what the people chose. But obviously that won't ever happen in free and fair elections, so let's not even get in to the realm of "what if..."

Better than Ukraine's fake elections.
Oh, you mean the ones in Crimea made by Russia that had a 120% voter turnout? Hilarious.
Ukrainian vote probably had fraud. Their government is still new and has many elements of the old corrupt one. Yet, they at least still got someone elected, who didn't have 90% of the vote, which btw is impossible with 23 million people.

When is Assad going to die? :pop: I want to see Syria torn apart like Libya.

Back
Top Bottom