What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Assad tortures, beheads, starves, gasses, barrel bombs people by tens of thousands. How u can say they are any better than IS? And how its "trolling"?
you never criticize KSA, you never criticize the fanatics in Syria , you only criticize Assad Hezbollah
so as an Israeli you are a troll
i never said Assad is a good guy . i already said about it many times. stop lie on my comments.
fact is just here to spit on everything linked to Iran Hezbollah but never cares to criticize the other sponsors of terrorism. you are very far to be honest in your comments, your opinion, and the way you give news is very very much taking side . so stop your hypocrisy giving lessons

especially your country DO NOTHING against IS but only against Hezbollah
that is what we can name a indirect support to IS
the same you do here in the forum

you never criticize KSA, you never criticize the fanatics in Syria , you only criticize Assad Hezbollah
i never said Assad is a good guy . i already said about it many times. stop lie on my comments.
fact is just here to spit on everything linked to Iran Hezbollah but never cares to criticize the other sponsors of terrorism. you are very far to be honest in your comments, your opinion, and the way you give news is very very much taking side . so stop your hypocrisy giving lessons

especially your country DO NOTHING against IS but only against Hezbollah
that is what we can name a indirect support to IS
the same you do here in the forum
If Israel attacked IS they would be getting themselves in to something they don't want to be in. That would give ISIS some legitimacy to some Palestinians, and that is the last thing they want to have - ISIS in Palestine. Not that it would affect the occupation in any way, shape, or form, but it would just rustle their jimmies and make Israeli population more paranoid than they already are.

If Israel attacked IS they would be getting themselves in to something they don't want to be in. That would give ISIS some legitimacy to some Palestinians, and that is the last thing they want to have - ISIS in Palestine. Not that it would affect the occupation in any way, shape, or form, but it would just rustle their jimmies and make Israeli population more paranoid than they already are.
thx . good explanation .

Confirmed: The VBIED I posted about earlier was from Nusra, and it did kill ~30 Daeshbags. Here is some more combat courtesy of Ahrar al Sham:

Hey @Dr.Thrax you seem a good guy.. hope you realize we are not enemies.
I am not enemies with Iranians. I am enemies with the Iranian government and it's supporters. Just a little irony, my username is from an Iranian general who uses CW in C&C, and he is a general of a terrorist organization. But it's fictional anyways.

Confirmed: Syrian Air Force airstrikes hit Marea, which is currently holding off against Daeshbags. Assad-ISIS co-operation as usual.
Rebels are now on the outskirts of Sawran. Jaysh al Fateh reinforcements have also arrived tonight (Night of Dec. 31st in Syria) to help anti-ISIS attacks.

Last edited:
All I said that Assad barbarity is no lesser than IS.

Now u again call me names and accuse me of lies for no reason. I never said that you said that Assad is a good guy. Just calm down and read what I am actually saying.

fact is just here to spit on everything linked to Iran Hezbollah but never cares to criticize the other sponsors of terrorism.
I criticized here US, for their strategy not allowing any side to win.

Rebels have retaken Sawran according to reports. Massive counteroffensive. Regime and ISIS still shelling rebel held territory, and regime in Nubl/Zahraa trying to advance. Nusra has prepared 7 VBIEDs for the dogs of hell, and the first they sent killed 30. Let's hope 30 killed each time.

farsi clown.. there are thousands of video's showing tortures and killings of assad soldiers

to them, only beheading qualified as an uncivilized act

other than that, is okay to them, even barrel bomb & mig bombing, its just a push button act only, no big deal, unlike cruelty of beheading, lol

Last edited:
Rebels have retaken Sawran according to reports. Massive counteroffensive. Regime and ISIS still shelling rebel held territory, and regime in Nubl/Zahraa trying to advance. Nusra has prepared 7 VBIEDs for the dogs of hell, and the first they sent killed 30. Let's hope 30 killed each time.

Nusra? Nusra kills FSA yes?

Nusra? Nusra kills FSA yes?
They attacked SRF, which was very corrupt. I didn't see the logic in them attacking Hazzm, because they provoked Hazzm in the first place. But for now, Nusra is our air support basically. No other rebel groups are as good as making VBIEDs as Nusra are. VBIEDs are our own air support.

They attacked SRF, which was very corrupt. I didn't see the logic in them attacking Hazzm, because they provoked Hazzm in the first place. But for now, Nusra is our air support basically. No other rebel groups are as good as making VBIEDs as Nusra are. VBIEDs are our own air support.

what is VBIED?

what is VBIED?
Vehicle-bound Improvised Explosive Device. Basically a large number of explosives fitted to a car. The driver dies with it, but its massive explosion can kills dozens of people, and its basically an airstrike for guerrilla warfare. That's why 30 ISIS fighters died in 1 of them. 6 more on the way from Nusra.

Vehicle-bound Improvised Explosive Device. Basically a large number of explosives fitted to a car. The driver dies with it, but its massive explosion can kills dozens of people, and its basically an airstrike for guerrilla warfare. That's why 30 ISIS fighters died in 1 of them. 6 more on the way from Nusra.

It's not easy for Daesh to fight terrorists who use its own tactics.

thanks for the info, dr. thrax, i appreciate it

in my opinion, why don't use the remote control one instead of using driver? if i'm not mistaken, they did it before

this one is a favourite tactic for general juhziz, your rival, dr. thrax

Last edited:
It's not easy for Daesh to fight terrorists who use its own tactics.
VBIED was created by others long before Da3sh. And you can call us terrorists all you like, what matters is what Syrians call us, not some guy in Iran who has no influence on the ground whatsoever.

thanks for the info, dr. thrax, i appreciate it

in my opinion, why don't use the remote control one instead of using driver? if i'm not mistaken, they did it before

this one is a favourite tactic for general juhziz, your rival, dr. thrax
They have done it before. But remote control takes long to produce and is quite complicated, and prone to failure.
Juhziz doesn't use remote control, he uses people :P

Back
Top Bottom