What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

No way they're 100 meters away, looks like 600 to 700 meters.

I'm not talking about the camera point of view if that's what you mean. all those people at the bottom are ISIS and the line of people is SAA retreating.

you see the two red lines. that's how far they are apart from one another, and no way is that 600 to 700 meters ;) this is why I'm saying it was turkey shoot.

ogx8c4.png

2012 Defense Intelligence Agency Document: West Will Facilitate Rise of Islamic State “in Order to Isolate the Syrian Regime” !!!!!!!

(To all the brainwashed and indoctrinated fools among us)

2012 Defense Intelligence Agency Document: West Will Facilitate Rise of Islamic State “in Order to Isolate the Syrian Regime”By Brad Hoff

May 22, 2015 "Information Clearing House" - "Levant Report " - On Monday, May 18, the conservative government watchdog group Judicial Watch published a selection of formerly classified documents obtained from the U.S. Department of Defense and State Department through a federal lawsuit.

While initial mainstream media reporting is focused on the White House’s handling of the Benghazi consulate attack, a much “bigger picture” admission and confirmation is contained in one of the Defense Intelligence Agency documents circulated in 2012: that an ‘Islamic State’ is desired in Eastern Syria to effect the West’s policies in the region.

Astoundingly, the newly declassified report states that for “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME…”.

The DIA report, formerly classified “SECRET//NOFORN” and dated August 12, 2012, was circulated widely among various government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA, State Dept., and many others.

The document shows that as early as 2012, U.S. intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a U.S. strategic asset.

While a number of analysts and journalists have documented long ago the role of western intelligence agencies in the formation and training of the armed opposition in Syria, this is the highest level internal U.S. intelligence confirmation of the theory that western governments fundamentally see ISIS as their own tool for regime change in Syria. The document matter-of-factly states just that scenario.

Forensic evidence, video evidence, as well as recent admissions of high-level officials involved (see former Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford’s admissions here and here), have since proven the State Department and CIA’s material support of ISIS terrorists on the Syrian battlefield going back to at least 2012 and 2013 (for a clear example of “forensic evidence”: see UK-based Conflict Armament Research’s report which traced the origins of Croatian anti-tank rockets recovered from ISIS fighters back to a Saudi/CIA joint program via identifiable serial numbers).

The newly released DIA report makes the following summary points concerning “ISI” (in 2012 “Islamic State in Iraq,”) and the soon to emerge ISIS:

• Al-Qaeda drives the opposition in Syria
    • The West identifies with the opposition
    • The establishment of a nascent Islamic State became a reality only with the rise of the Syrian insurgency (there is no mention of U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq as a catalyst for Islamic State’s rise, which is the contention of innumerable politicians and pundits; see section 4.D. below)
    • The establishment of a “Salafist Principality” in Eastern Syria is “exactly” what the external powers supporting the opposition want (identified as “the West, Gulf Countries, and Turkey”) in order to weaken the Assad government
    • “Safe havens” are suggested in areas conquered by Islamic insurgents along the lines of the Libyan model (which translates to so-called no-fly zones as a first act of ‘humanitarian war'; see 7.B.)
    • Iraq is identified with “Shia expansion” (8.C)
    • A Sunni “Islamic State” could be devastating to “unifying Iraq” and could lead to “the renewing facilitation of terrorist elements from all over the Arab world entering into Iraqi Arena.” (see last non-redacted line in full PDF view.)

THE GENERAL SITUATION:
A. INTERNALLY, EVENTS ARE TAKING A CLEAR SECTARIAN DIRECTION.
B. THE SALAFIST [sic], THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.
C. THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

3. (C) Al QAEDA – IRAQ (AQI):… B. AQI SUPPORTED THE SYRIAN OPPOSITION FROM THE BEGINNING, BOTH IDEOLOGICALLY AND THROUGH THE MEDIA

4.D. THERE WAS A REGRESSION OF AQI IN THE WESTERN PROVINCES OF IRAQ DURING THE YEARS OF 2009 AND 2010; HOWEVER, AFTER THE RISE OF THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA, THE RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL POWERS IN THE REGIONS BEGAN TO SYMPATHIZE WITH THE SECTARIAN UPRISING. THIS (SYMPATHY) APPEARED IN FRIDAY PRAYER SERMONS, WHICH CALLED FOR VOLUNTEERS TO SUPPORT THE SUNNI’S [sic] IN SYRIA.

7. (C) THE FUTURE ASSUMPTIONS OF THE CRISIS:
A. THE REGIME WILL SURVIVE AND HAVE CONTROL OVER SYRIAN TERRITORY.
B. DEVELOPMENT OF THE CURRENT EVENTS INTO PROXY WAR: …OPPOSITION FORCES ARE TRYING TO CONTROL THE EASTERN AREAS (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), ADJACENT TO THE WESTERN IRAQI PROVINCES (MOSUL AND ANBAR), IN ADDITION TO NEIGHBORING TURKISH BORDERS. WESTERN COUNTRIES, THE GULF STATES AND TURKEY ARE SUPPORTING THESE EFFORTS. THIS HYPOTHESIS IS MOST LIKELY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATA FROM RECENT EVENTS, WHICH WILL HELP PREPARE SAFE HAVENS UNDER INTERNATIONAL SHELTERING, SIMILAR TO WHAT TRANSPIRED IN LIBYA WHEN BENGHAZI WAS CHOSEN AS THE COMMAND CENTER OF THE TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT.

8.C. IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN)
8.D.1. …ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate
rise of Islamic State “in order to isolate the Syrian regime” :Â Â
Information Clearing House - ICH

I'm not talking about the camera point of view if that's what you mean. all those people at the bottom are ISIS and the line of people is SAA retreating.

you see the two red lines. that's how far they are apart from one another, and no way is that 600 to 700 meters ;) this is why I'm saying it was turkey shoot.

ogx8c4.png

Oh alright, i got you now :P

A Turkish bakery is producing 170,000 loaves of bread per day and sending them to Syria's needy

Radwan Alsaid fled Syria with his family when his home was attacked with barrel bombs.
Now he works at a Turkish bakery which provides a crucial lifeline to those still inside Syria.

So far I've seen only 1 POW from hospital. Number of those who managed to reach the safe place is about dozen, number of killed slightly higher. The fate of majority is still unclear. Seems they are trapped/hide in some new place.

A Turkish bakery is producing 170,000 loaves of bread per day and sending them to Syria's needy

Radwan Alsaid fled Syria with his family when his home was attacked with barrel bombs.
Now he works at a Turkish bakery which provides a crucial lifeline to those still inside Syria.

Very admirable work. Turkey is doing a lot for Syria. I am sure that the Syrian people will remember this. Much like Jordan and Lebanon are doing in terms of hosting Syrians. I wish that KSA could host more Syrian refugees. No direct border though although Syria lies very close to Northern KSA.

Looks like a very effective bakery. Good to see humanitarian work.

It will be interesting to see what happens next month. There is a meeting between the p5+1 I think in which the lifting of sanctions on Iran will be decided on.

If they are lifted (which looks likely) Iran is going to have Billions of dollars coming in and can invest more heavily in Syria. Given the words of the deputy of Hezbollah recently, it seems that Iran's appetite for the conflict is not diminished and they're in it for the long haul.

Very admirable work. Turkey is doing a lot for Syria. I am sure that the Syrian people will remember this. Much like Jordan and Lebanon are doing in terms of hosting Syrians. I wish that KSA could host more Syrian refugees. No direct border though although Syria lies very close to Northern KSA.

Looks like a very effective bakery. Good to see humanitarian work.

Lebanon's army and Hezbollah have been hassling the Syrian refugees though, which gets worse in times when Hezbollah is in dire situations in Syria.

Lebanon's army and Hezbollah have been hassling the Syrian refugees though, which gets worse in times when Hezbollah is in dire situations in Syria.

Yes but the Sunni Arab and Christian Arab communities of Lebanon have helped a lot.

Jordan too. Massive help. Probably the most hard hit country by refugees. Big respect. I personally would have zero problems if KSA took in all the Syrian orphans (our brothers and sisters) and gave them KSA citizenship if they wish so.

Every Arab out there should know that KSA's doors are open to him/her IMO. We have a big responsibility and I would like to see more being done on this front.

We have communities of African, South East Asian, South Asian, Chinese, Turkish etc. origin (almost every community that you can think off due to hajj and umrah) who migrated centuries ago and sometimes more recently (before 1932) and settled and who are now citizens yet Arabs from all over the Arab world who have lived in KSA all their lives and sometimes their parents too are not citizens. They consider themselves as Saudi Arabians. They don't know any other country. It's an issue that we must look at and reconsider if you ask me. Lots of talented people among them too. Same with the non-Arabs.

I am not saying "open the borders" and give citizenship to the average Ali and Ibrahim from all over the Muslim world after 3 years and their entire families. Not at all as KSA would be flooded in the span of months if that occurred.

Remember in the 1990's when KSA opened it's doors to 100.000's of Iraqi Shia Arab refugees that escaped from Saddam? About 50.000 remain and they might as well have been given a citizenship. Many have started families in KSA and married locals or within their community.

My point is that the ones that have the most should give the most. We should not shun away from our responsibilities and YES I know that we are one of the biggest humanitarian donors already which is a thing to be proud of. This is a different type of help though. Can you fell me here brother?

Of course this would have economic implications and some xenophobic locals might dislike it but it might open up for necessary changes such as taxation to start with.:lol: Problem solved.

Last edited:
Yes but the Sunni Arab and Christian Arab communities of Lebanon have helped a lot.

Jordan too. Massive help. Probably the most hard hit country by refugees. Big respect. I personally would have zero problems if KSA took in all the Syrian orphans (our brothers and sisters) and gave them KSA citizenship if they wish so.

Every Arab out there should know that KSA's doors are open to him/her IMO. We have a big responsibility and I would like to see more being done on this front.

Remember in the 1990's when KSA opened it's doors to 100.000's of Iraqi Shia Arab refugees that escaped from Saddam? About 50.000 remain and they might as well have been given a citizenship. Many have started families in KSA and married locals or within their community.

My point is that the ones that have the most should give the most. We should not shun away from our responsibilities and YES I know that we are one of the biggest humanitarian donors already which a thing to be proud of. This is a different type of help though. Can you fell me here brother?

Very noble of you.

Although one has to wonder why KSA along with all the other Arab countries decided that the 'palestinians' would remain in limbo for decades, despite most of them actually being originally from Egypt, Syria, Hijaz, Jordan etc.

900,000 Jewish refugees were taken in by Israel, put in temporary tent cities and then incorporated into the country.

It's almost as if you decided to leave them in order to create a festering sore in the region and keep the conflict with Israel burning.

A touch hypocritical there, I think.

We have communities of African, South East Asian, South Asian, Chinese, Turkish etc. origin (almost every community that you can think off due to hajj and umrah) who migrated centuries ago and sometimes more recently (before 1932) and settled and who are now citizens yet Arabs from all over the Arab world who have lived in KSA all their lives and sometimes their parents too are not citizens. They consider themselves as Saudi Arabians. They don't know any other country. It's an issue that we must look at and reconsider if you ask me. Lots of talented people among them too. Same with the non-Arabs.

I am not saying "open the borders" and give citizenship to the average Ali and Ibrahim from all over the Muslim world after 3 years and their entire families. Not at all as KSA would be flooded in the span of months if that occurred.

My point is that the ones that have the most should give the most. We should not shun away from our responsibilities and YES I know that we are one of the biggest humanitarian donors already which a thing to be proud of. This is a different type of help though. Can you fell me here brother?

Yeah, I'll tell you something which a lot of people don't know, Saudi Arabia have granted scholarships to thousands of Syrian students who got stuck abroad after the revolution started. Which includes payment of full tuition, best healthcare/Dental, and a monthly monthly stipend for other expenses.

But as usual, Saudi Arabia, doesn't show off its full humanitarian effort, which is the absolute highest of any country on earth based on UN.

Very noble of you.

Although one has to wonder why KSA along with all the other Arab countries decided that the 'palestinians' would remain in limbo for decades, despite most of them actually being originally from Egypt, Syria, Hijaz, Jordan etc.

900,000 Jewish refugees were taken in by Israel, put in temporary tent cities and then incorporated into the country.

It's almost as if you decided to leave them in order to create a festering sore in the region and keep the conflict with Israel burning.

Palestinians have been given citizenship in dozens of Arab countries. Does Jordan ring any bells? They are pampered and have a "special" status among refugees in the Arab world. Also what the Al-Assad regime did or Lebanon does with some Palestinians (refugee camps) has nothing to do with the GCC. That's not how Palestinians live in the GCC.

Besides I don't speak for the pathetic Muslim regimes. If I was in power I would make the region much better in the span of months by simple measures. I suspect that most diaspora Arabs would.

Palestinians are a mixture of ancient local Semitic peoples of what is now Palestine (Southern Levant) and Arabs (mainly from Hijaz and nearby areas). Some migrated before the appearance of Islam and many during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and this continued until the modern era.

If you think that the Jewish Arabs (which you are a part of) have no "Arab ancestry" you are kidding yourself. They are identical to us. The only difference is that they believe in Judaism and speak Hebrew. You would be unable to tell a Jewish Yemeni apart from a Muslim or a Moroccan Jew apart from a Muslim or a Iraqi Jew apart from a Muslim by large.

This ain't about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and I know that you hate Palestinians.

I am speaking for myself anyway and I was talking about first refugees and then refugees vis-á-vis KSA and I personally would like to see KSA do what I wrote about.

Of course Israel took in Jews from the Arab world and Eastern Europe. Was that not exactly the point of Israel? To create a homeland for the Jews for the first time in 2000 years?

Also give it 50 years (maybe when we will be old) and those matters will be completely normal just like in Europe. Nor will race matter much. I suspect that Israelis will party in Tel Aviv along with Saudi Arabians and Israelis along the Red Sea coast in Hijaz.

LOL, maybe not 50 years but then 100 years. Our children or grandchildren will experience it.

Yeah, I'll tell you something which a lot of people don't know, Saudi Arabia have granted scholarships to thousands of Syrian students who got stuck abroad after the revolution started. Which includes payment of full tuition, best healthcare/Dental, and a monthly monthly stipend for other expenses.

But as usual, Saudi Arabia, doesn't show off its full humanitarian effort, which is the absolute highest of any country on earth based on UN.

Yes, I heard about that. Very good. In any case I believe in what I wrote to you initially and I hope that this will be done. There are a lot of positives about doing this but also a few negatives (increased population) but it's nothing that technology and a growing economy can't handle.

Remember a large population is a good cornerstone for having a big economy. China and USA would not be the world's biggest economies had they only had a 80 million big population each. A small population gives you certain limitations.

That's why I say that the Arab world (currently 400 million people and rapidly increasing) will become a power eventually as human resources tops anything along with water. Top that with amble of natural resources and a perfect location (strategically speaking) and you have a very good head-start to do something big if the shit is dealt with. Just wait and see. Similar thing with South Asia.

In my personal experience the retards are dying out more for each decade if not year.

Last edited:
Very noble of you.

The Arab league have passed a resolution to discourage giving Palestinians other citizenships, so that one day they can go back and claim their land in national courts/assemblies. In other words, closing all doors on any dirty play that might happen in the future.

Given their special case, Palestinians are given a special treatment in KSA, where they enjoy most of the benefits of a full citizen, like free education in all levels, and free healthcare. They also have a special permit that allow them to stay in KSA indefinitely if they wanted (similar permits exist to Balochs, Burmese, and Iraqis).

What's your opinion on the Lebanese army? I mean on paper, it looks like we played it right by supporting the Army and by that undermining any other none-state actor, but is that enough to sway the Shiites officers in the army? will they dare to help Hezbollat in Syria?

Palestinians have been given citizenship in dozens of Arab countries. Does Jordan ring any bells?

Well, they were annexed by Jordan :lol:

They are pampered and have a "special" status among refugees in the Arab world. Also what the Al-Assad regime did or Lebanon does with some Palestinians (refugee camps) has nothing to do with the GCC. That's not how Palestinians live in the GCC.

Thrown out of Kuwait for misbehaving and out of Iraq too for supporting Saddam's crackdown on the Shia

Palestinians are a mixture of ancient local Semitic peoples of what is now Palestine (Southern Levant) and Arabs (mainly from Hijaz and nearby areas). Some migrated before the appearance of Islam and many during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and this continued until the modern era.

As I'm sure you well know, Arab surnames often tell us where someone is from. 'palestinian' surnames do not point to them coming from the so-called 'palestine. Their surnames point to the likes of Egypt.

Of course Israel took in Jews from the Arab world and Eastern Europe. Was that not exactly the point of Israel? To create a homeland for the Jews for the first time in 2000 years?

I think you misunderstood. They took in the 900,000 Jews you threw out of Arab nations. The Jews whose businesses, land and homes you took.

All I'm saying is that the Arabs were quick to take in the Syrians but decided that the 'palestinians' would stay in limbo and be used as a weapon against Israel. After all, if one solves the refugee problem, then there is no case for a state, right?

Who even still talks about the Jewish refugees from 1948? they have not been mentioned once by the UN. Not once.

The Arab league have passed a resolution to discourage giving Palestinians other citizenships, so that one day they can go back and claim their land in national courts/assemblies. In other words, closing all doors on any dirty play that might happen in the future.

Given their special case, Palestinians are given a special treatment in KSA, where they enjoy most of the benefits of a full citizen, like free education in all levels, and free healthcare. They also have a special permit that allow them to stay in KSA indefinitely if they wanted (similar permits exist to Balochs, Burmese, and Iraqis).

What's your opinion on the Lebanese army? I mean on paper, it looks like we played it right by supporting the Army and by that undermining any other none-state actor, but is that enough to sway the Shiites officers in the army? will they dare to help Hezbollat in Syria?

I think that the steps taken were right. The Lebanese army might be infiltrated by Hezbollah but there are powerful elements within the Lebanese army who want to curb that influence. The Lebanese army is also recognized as the official army of Lebanon by the entire world while Hezbollah is considered a terrorist group by most sane countries. A strong central state is needed to curb militant groups. In Lebanon and everywhere else. So I support it.

We should along with other GCC states and most Arab countries continue to support the Future Movement and the Christians. Including all anti-Hezbollah Shia's which are actually quite a lot and whose voices are silenced by the Hezbollah propaganda.

I had many discussions about Lebanon with our brother @Halimi . He is the right person to ask about Lebanon as he follows it more than I do obviously. He is Lebanese Sunni Arab living "Down Under".

@U8200

Listen buddy, this discussion is quite off-topic as are mine with @azzo but I already told 100's of times that I hope that you two (Israelis and Palestinians) can work it out together. I am not part of that conflict as I am neither an Israeli or Palestinian all I am in support of is an Palestinian state and full rights to the Palestinian people as they are our brothers and sisters.

When that is dealt with I am open for cooperation with Israel. After all we are neighbors and might as well cooperate instead of being hostile.

In the ME we always look back and have a problem with looking forward. Not saying that all have but a HUGE portion have. I rather look forward now.

That's why infrastructural projects in KSA, GCC, Arab world, economic news, educational news, scientific, social changes, tourism etc. is much more interesting for me than discussing the tiring conflicts hence my many threads and updates on those sectors here on PDF. Heck, even history is more interesting than those tiring conflicts. It's just too much right now.

Back
Top Bottom