What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I can say that it is a truthful statement of fact, no matter who the original poster is. I certainly found the picture on a random twitter search, but I will take their word over yours any day of the week. At least they don't practice taqiyya like you who told Turkish members in this forum how you're happy that their country was acquiring a long-range missile technology from Ukraine while pretending to be their friend but then you got caught revealing your true colors on a different website showing the Turks how hateful and spiteful you are to your "MUSLIM NEIGHBORS".. :lol: @Sinan

View attachment 197604
It's called Taqqiyah. :)

The true face of al-nusra terrorists has been revealed after it failed to conceal its true motives. Their new policy of fighting moderate factions under the pretext that they are mufsideen is similar to the general approach of daesh terrorists. At least 29 fighters from Harakat Hazm martyred in clashes against the extremists in Brigade 46.

Dozens dead as Qaeda militants in Syria seize rebel base | Daily Mail Online

A protest in al-Laj in Idlib Province against Jabhat al-Nusra:

i heard terrorist managed to stop Hezbollah in Daraa :lol::lol:
What happened to mighty defenders of "Sunny civilian population" ?:lol::lol:
Hezbollah advances and take control on 3 towns and villages

Hezbollah advances and take control on 3 towns and villages | Syrian Observatory For Human Rights
Russia defeated your country in 5 days.

In Syria Russia and Iran backed army has lost half of the country. Now they managed to regain 3 small villages. So what? What does it change that you are so happy?

The true face of al-nusra terrorists has been revealed after it failed to conceal its true motives. Their new policy of fighting moderate factions under the pretext that they are mufsideen is similar to the general approach of daesh terrorists. At least 29 fighters from Harakat Hazm martyred in clashes against the extremists in Brigade 46.

They executed their prisoners before this happened.

I can say that it is a truthful statement of fact, no matter who the original poster is. I certainly found the picture on a random twitter search, but I will take their word over yours any day of the week. At least they don't practice taqiyya like you who told Turkish members in this forum how you're happy that their country was acquiring a long-range missile technology from Ukraine while pretending to be their friend but then you got caught revealing your true colors on a different website showing the Turks how hateful and spiteful you are to your "MUSLIM NEIGHBORS"..
No, not the same people, FSA groups are supported by Jordan especially in Southern Syria, that means many of your beloved Shia brothers were sent straight to hell indirectly through Jordan. However, the ones who killed the pilot has been getting the severe whopping since his martyrdom. On one hand we lost just one single Jordanian and the response was earth-shaking. On the other hand Iran lost tens of her beloved officers in several occasions, like insects, nobody even knew about them. :azn:
lol , what a bunch of 10yr old kids .

either that , or your brain size is as big as a walnut .

Every day people spread news about victories of Assad regime or opposition fronts. Mashallah, Both sides victorious. No one loser.
In realities everyone are losers. First of all the biggest loser is miserable Syrian people. About 7 millions refugees and homeless. The cities which turned into ash and ruins. A counry went back about 50 years.
The criminals: Assad regime, Iran, KSA, Turkey and opposition leaders.

Syrian people who have been smashing under Dictator Assad family over 40 years decieved by West to revolt againist regime with pledges of freedom and democrasy. People were sure about West intervention againist Assad regime. Otherwise they would not revolt.

But all these just a part of the big game. The project of Greater Midlle East initiative which plans to devision of 22 countries.

Syria inevitable will divide into three countries. Sunni Arab, Alawi Arab and Kurds.
If West have wanted, opposition had allready toppled the regime. But West dont permit neither regime nor oppositon to be winner side. They try to prolong the civil war as much as necessaried.

Video: Assad's militant forcibly marries minor girl near Aleppo

Translation by Yusra Ahmed

(Zaman Al Wasl)- Syrian activists have circulated a shocking video on the social media showed the celebration of forced marriage between militant loyal to Bashar al-Assad and a teenage girl from Aleppo countryside.

The video showed a minor girl shocked from what was happening sitting near the militant Moeen Dayob (Dubbed: Abo Maizar), and her father standing next to her in a condition of unbelief.

Abo Maizar with his forced bride get out of building with other Shabiha celebrating the wedding singing a national dirge “O Syria My Love” to enter a room full of Shabiha apart from a woman in black, most likely to be the mother.

Rudely the Shabih stand to take pictures, with other members giving him the military salute and other dancing the traditional dance “Dabkah”

Another video showed the Shabih getting out of the house with his proposed "bride” and her father watching painfully.

Rudely a member said: “boss, can I trill” while he replied: “wish me luck”

A member of regime militia arrested by the “Sham Front” spoke about the robbery and rape they practiced under order of Abo Maizar. He added that Abo Maizar asked the girl’s father to marry her, and told him that he was Mirishdi and they only pay 400 Syrian pounds as a dowry, and gave the father a note of 500 Syrian pounds and demanded the rest of the money back.

The “Shabih” confirmed that Abo maizar did not marry the girl officially with a written contract.

I heard they vaporized at least 80 of each other, that's great news, because @Dr.Thrax said few days ago that Nus-Rats are friends of rebels and they are allies in this fight.

Although I agree with his statement that most rebels and Nusra are the same, but it seems a small group doesn't consider them as allies and now they are massacring each other. Hope the show goes on.

Russia defeated your country in 5 days.

In Syria Russia and Iran backed army has lost half of the country. Now they managed to regain 3 small villages. So what? What does it change that you are so happy?
first this topic isn't about my country.
second,yes, undisciplined,semi-professional army lost half of country to moderate terrorists supported by almost every country in the region,anything surprising ?
and I am not happy, I am concerned, very unhappy, it seems Hezbollah isn't going to stop, so soon (maybe the day after tomorrow :lol::lol:) mighty moderate defenders of civilians will arrive in Daraa and "their tanks will be their coffins" :rofl::rofl:

I told him before Nusra will explode on the remnants of the opposition. The 'FSA' used to share it's weaponry with ISIL extremists in the region of Deir al Zor back in 2011 and 2012, they paid for it but didn't learn the lesson.

(Zaman Al Wasl)- Syrian activists have circulated a shocking video on the social media showed the celebration of forced marriage between militant loyal to Bashar al-Assad and a teenage girl from Aleppo countryside.

The video showed a minor girl shocked from what was happening sitting near the militant Moeen Dayob (Dubbed: Abo Maizar), and her father standing next to her in a condition of unbelief.

Abo Maizar with his forced bride get out of building with other Shabiha celebrating the wedding singing a national dirge “O Syria My Love” to enter a room full of Shabiha apart from a woman in black, most likely to be the mother.

Rudely the Shabih stand to take pictures, with other members giving him the military salute and other dancing the traditional dance “Dabkah”

Another video showed the Shabih getting out of the house with his proposed "bride” and her father watching painfully.

A member of regime militia arrested by the “Sham Front” spoke about the robbery and rape they practiced under order of Abo Maizar. He added that Abo Maizar asked the girl’s father to marry her, and told him that he was Mirishdi and they only pay 400 Syrian pounds as a dowry, and gave the father a note of 500 Syrian pounds and demanded the rest of the money back.

The “Shabih” confirmed that Abo maizar did not marry the girl officially with a written contract.

These are the guys that imam mahdi is supposed to support according to Shia ideology. Obviously this is rape. Any Mujaihdeen that catch them need to behead them for punishment. These are enemies of Islam and all Muslims. This is what Iran and Hezbollah support even though they claim to be Islamist.

@BLACKEAGLE @al-Hasani @Rakan.SA

أين المسلمين عن شرف الأمة?

These are the guys that imam mahdi is supposed to support according to Shia ideology. Obviously this is rape. Any Mujaihdeen that catch them need to behead them for punishment. These are enemies of Islam and all Muslims. This is what Iran and Hezbollah support even though they claim to be Islamist.

If I was allowed to show what YOU and people like you support, I'd probably get demoted and banned from this forum forever. :lol:

You are the same guy that brings excuses for IS suicide bombers who blow themselves up among civilians and also the same Daesh that destroyed 3000 year old historical artifacts.

You are in your Pro-IS and Anti-Iran Mode these days, it's a matter of time before you change mood for the thousandth time on this forum. @1000 knows exactly what I'm talking about.

If I was allowed to show what YOU and people like you support, I'd probably get demoted and banned from this forum forever. :lol:

You are the same guy that brings excuses for IS suicide bombers who blow themselves up among civilians and also the same Daesh that destroyed 3000 year old historical artifacts.

You are in your Pro-IS and Anti-Iran Mode these days, it's a matter of time before you change mood for the thousandth time on this forum. @1000 knows exactly what I'm talking about.

You talk nonsense and empty rhetoric. These acts are very common amongst Shia and Shia support them and laugh it off. Whilst getting American support during whole process. Doesn't surprise me that Shia attack us when we're weak and show their true colors.

Don't be surprised that on MP net (Zionist/Crusader forum) Shia happen to be best friends with them there.

Terrifying Beliefs of the Shi’ites

· Allaah often lies and does mistakes.
(usool-e-kaafi, page #328, yaqoob kulaini, vol1).

· The Munafiqeen (i.e. Sahaba) took very much out of Quran (took out the verses).
(Ihtijaj-e-tibri, page #382).

· When Imaam Mehdi comes he will bring with him the real and original Quran.
(Ahsan-ul-maqaal, page #336, safdar Husain najfi).

· The person who says that the present Quran is complete is a liar because the “complete Quran” was compiled by Hazrat Ali. (Fasl-ul-khitaab fee tahreef kitaab rab-ul- arbab, page #4, Noori Tibri).

· Abu Bakr is kafir and the one who loves Abu Bakr is also kafir.
(Faq-ul-yaqeen, page #690, Baqar majlisi).

· Abu Bakr was kafir and Zandeeq.
(Kashf-ul-asrar, page #69, khamini).

· There is no difference in Abu Bakr and mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani.
(Jagir fidk, page #690, Ghulam Husain najfi).

· Neither we believe the Allah nor the Prophet of the God whose khalifah is Abu Bakr.
(Anwar-ul-nomania, page #278).

· I don’t believe in that Allah who gives government to Usman and Ma’avia.
(Kashf-ul-asrar, page #107, Khamini).

· Umar was a real kafir and Zandeeq.
(Kashf-ul-asrar, Khaminee, page #119).

· When imam Mehdi comes he will make alive Hazrat Aa’ishah from death and whip her.
(Tafseer saafi, line 16, page #108).

· Abu Bakr and Umar were agents of Iblees.
(Hulyat-ul-mateen, mulla baqar majlisi).

· Hazrat Khalid bin Walid was not saif-ullah but saif-us-shaitaan.
(Manazir-o-baghdad, page #100).

· All the Prophets will become alive from dead and start the jihad under the leadership of Hazrat Ali.
(Tafseer ayyashee, page #181).

· Real Quran that is compiled by Hazrat Ali will come with imam Mehdi.
(Anwar-ul-nomania, page #360).

· All Prophets are beggar at the doorstep of Ali.
(khalqat-e-norania, page #201, Talib Husain karpalwi).

· All the prophets and Angels are the slaves of the 12 imams except Mohammad (saw).
(kaleed manaazra, page #35, barkat ali).

· 12 imams are the teachers of all Prophets except Mohammad (saw).
(Majmoa-e-majalis, page #29).

· When imam Mehdi comes he will hang Hazrat Abu Bakr and Umar at the holy grave of Hazrat Mohammad (saw).
(Majma-ul-ma’arif, page #49).

· If Gabriel and Mekael had loved Abu Bakr then they would have been in hell too.
(Ameer mukhtar, page #8, mirza basharat Husain).

He's a little annoying animal, put some candy in his mouth to keep it shut ( that candy means an Iranian shipment of arms ).

He's a little annoying animal, put some candy in his mouth to keep it shut ( that candy means an Iranian shipment of arms ).

Nobody in Palestine wants anything from Iran or Shia kuffar. Stop deluding yourself. Go on MP.net to get more sympathy from your true allies(like you do already).

Nafi’, the son of ‘Utbah said,

“The Prophet said, ‘you will invade the Arabian Peninsula and Allah will grant it (to you). Then (you will invade) Persia and Allah will grant it (to you). Then, you will invade Rome and Allah will grant it (to you). Then, you will invade The Dajjal and Allah will grant him (to you).’

Back
Top Bottom