What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

No he has 21 billion and 71.8... You figures are fake and lies, a blogger gave you that number...
A group of murderers feed you your fake numbers. So I wouldn't talk if I were you.
And Sweden imprisoned him for torturing a Syrian Army member, not because he was FSA.

another FSA moderate then just like the heart-eater. Disillusioned with the revolution couldnt fight for money no more so he fled syria as he had blood on his hands.
The guy who took a bite (not ate the whole thing) out of the heart ate it because he found a gang-rape on the soldier's phone. He didn't do anything to anyone else, so clearly, he's not a cannibal.
Probably went to Sweden to shelter his family, just like most Syrians do.

The guy who took a bite (not ate the whole thing) out of the heart ate it because he found a gang-rape on the soldier's phone. He didn't do anything to anyone else, so clearly, he's not a cannibal.
yes add more excuses to his crime, how do you know he found such thing a phone, why don't you use your excuse, his family members died so he did that...

A group of murderers feed you your fake numbers. So I wouldn't talk if I were you.
And Sweden imprisoned him for torturing a Syrian Army member, not because he was FSA.
you gave me a blog as a source for your claim, at least I'm not using blog, even pro- F$A terrorists media admits it and I already gave you such sources...

And the Oscar for best supporting actor goes to… Hezbollah

B-mtUkqVEAA2cuw.jpg

he's taking a place of a genuine syrian civilian caught in war. He should accept the consequences of his actions of a revolution that he took part in.

View attachment 197560

promoting netanyahoo's awards now?

View attachment 197560
Yeah that was posted on the israeli foreign ministry's FB page .

says a lot about your buddies , i guess :lol:

Little ISIS apologist

I heard that Shite forces are getting the whopping in Sourthern Syria, some say it's worse than the one they got in the north.
RIP your avatar . if only he was here and saw his countrymen support the same people who burned him alive .

So sad .

BTW , Shia forces are doing just fine :lol: compare the situation to a year ago :lol: it's your ISIS buddies who are getting whopping :(

Bad news eh ? :lol:

Little ISIS apologist
I can say that it is a truthful statement of fact, no matter who the original poster is. I certainly found the picture on a random twitter search, but I will take their word over yours any day of the week. At least they don't practice taqiyya like you who told Turkish members in this forum how you're happy that their country was acquiring a long-range missile technology from Ukraine while pretending to be their friend but then you got caught revealing your true colors on a different website showing the Turks how hateful and spiteful you are to your "MUSLIM NEIGHBORS".. :lol: @Sinan

111.jpg

Last edited:

Little ISIS apologist

RIP your avatar . if only he was here and saw his countrymen support the same people who burned him alive .

So sad .

BTW , Shia forces are doing just fine :lol: compare the situation to a year ago :lol: it's your ISIS buddies who are getting whopping :(

Bad news eh ? :lol:

No, not the same people, FSA groups are supported by Jordan especially in Southern Syria, that means many of your beloved Shia brothers were sent straight to hell indirectly through Jordan. However, the ones who killed the pilot has been getting the severe whopping since his martyrdom. On one hand we lost just one single Jordanian and the response was earth-shaking. On the other hand Iran lost tens of her beloved officers in several occasions, like insects, nobody even knew about them. :azn:

Hezbollat Sources - Hezbollat was not able to take bodies of 21 from their fighters killed recently in Syria.
B-4wzziVIAAYdux.jpg

Infamous moderate Assad regime thug "Abu Mayzr" forcefully marries a child bride in the Aleppo countryside. Just like ISIS

Back
Top Bottom