What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Eh, not sure. Can you tell me which scholars verified it's weak? I know Yasir Qadhi said something about it in a video, but it was one of the Khorasan hadiths, not all of them (there are multiple.) If Iranians are stupid enough to invade Syria they'll definitely be stupid enough to invade Saudi Arabia. Especially since they basically control Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq atm.

Some Sunni sources say hadith is weak and related to past caliphate. Although if it's true, it would come after some wars between Arabs and 'Romans'. I research this topic a lot and not many strong hadiths on Mahdi but there are hadiths about wars to take place before his emergence. One hadith mentioned ruler in Egypt fleeing to Rome and then invasion of Shaam through Alexandria. That would be beginning of 'great wars' before Mahdi emergence.

I've also looked at Shia version of Mahdi on their forums. They think what's happening in Yemen is part of it. I've read in detail their beliefs on his emergence and signs. They didn't make sense to me and appeared man made. I view them as misguided. We shouldn't hate them even if they hate us. :)

I kind of want that hadith to be wrong, it would be nice if we liberate Palestine ourselves (since Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians and Lebanese are all the same people.) And hopefully actual Khilafa will be established after liberation of Syria, since that would be the gateway (obviously after Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt are all absorbed into it.) to liberation of Palestine.

Just a reminder on the brutality of the Assad regime: The brutal shelling of Baba Amr, in February 2012, 3 years ago. When rebels capturing ammo for AK-47s was a big deal, and capturing heavy weapons was unheard of.

Human Rights Watch

"The barrel bomb is so inaccurate that the Syrian military doesn’t dare use it near the front lines for fear of hitting its own troops. Rather, it is dropped well into territory held by rebel groups, where it has little if any military significance. The Syrian military drops it knowing it will destroy apartment buildings, hospitals, schools, and other institutions of civilian life.

It has made life so miserable for many civilians that some who do not flee the country are choosing to move their families near the front line, preferring to brave snipers and artillery rather than the horror of the barrel bombs.

Instead of advancing any legitimate military purpose, barrel bombs punish entire communities for their presumed political sympathies. Needless to say, targeting civilians is a serious violation of international humanitarian law – a war crime. Using barrel bombs this way is never permissible."

Syria: New Spate of Barrel Bomb Attacks | Human Rights Watch
Russia Must Pressure Assad to Stop Barrel Bombing | Human Rights Watch

B-qczOpWkAEM6ML.jpg

Syrian revolution flag in Qubbah, SW of Kobanê, after FSA rebels and allies captured the village from Daesh

B-pR-QGWoAAKVQW.jpg

the Free Syrian Army factions who fought un-islamic state in Kobane. Combined they make up between 300-500 fighters,

B-KBvkZCUAE-H_C.jpg

I should teach both them and Shia. But I'd start with shia first. :lol:

Goodnight. :wave:

Anyways dear, I had hoped we could get along. But Shia have very different visions than us and they don't like us. The situation is desperate and its better for Shia to stay out of it. We don't want sectarian clash.

Who knows...maybe we will get along one day....

I don't want to get along with animals. 1 more shipment of Iranian arms and you'll be jumping for them again so save me your emotional story.

Meshal shows respect to the Grand Ayatollah!
hamas-meshaal-iran-khamenei.jpg

@1000 You know who won't show respect to the Grand Ayatollah? The millions of Sunni civilians in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, and Iran right now along with the Prophets (pbuta) and Sahaba (ra).

Jabhat al Nus-Rat has officially declared war on Hazm movement, meanwhile Sham Front is asking its blood brothers in Al-Qaeda and also Hazm to stop fighting and be friends again, just like brotherly relations between Sham front and Al-Qaeda in Syria.

B-uQ70vVIAAvd1p.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

At least 20 terrorists killed in their failed attack on towns of Fu'ua and Kafarya in Reef Idlib and one of their tanks destroyed.

Terrorist groups participating in the attack: Nus-Rat front, Ashrar al-Sham and Jund al-Aqsa.

idlib_colored_25_feb.jpg

@1000 You know who won't show respect to the Grand Ayatollah? The millions of Sunni civilians in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, and Iran right now along with the Prophets (pbuta) and Sahaba (ra).

That's good, freedom of opinion & speech.

In Najaf locals sprayed on the poster of Khomeini showing their disapproval under the eyes of the army, no one killed them.

B-yPTssUAAAb_Rp.jpg

Abu Umar Al-Mukhtar was martyred today in Daraa, after he had sent so many foreign terrorists to Hell,
May the God show him mercy and grant him Heaven .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
527.jpg

Regime TV confirmed the death of Rustum Ghazala, military and intelligence officer of Al-Assad .
--------------------------------------------
In Najaf locals sprayed on the poster of Khomeini showing their disapproval under the eyes of the army, no one killed them.
Do you have anything that proves they did it ?

Last edited:
Great hunting indeed.

Abu Omar al-Mukhtar, Commander of Nus-Rat front in Southern Syria was sent to hell in Kafr Nasij.

@ResurgentIran @Syrian Lion @haman10

Regime TV confirmed the death of Rustum Ghazala, military and intelligence officer of Al-Assad .

Syrian state tv has not reported such news.

Last edited:
Glory Brigades - Swords of Sham Brigades - Hitting a tank on the Sultanah front in the Western Damascus Countryside.
The First Army - Hitting and destroying a Shilka vehicle with a Konkurs missile in defense of Himrit and Sultanah.

Maps of situation in Aleppo:
B-ykhFNUYAAoywW.jpg

B-ykj4YVEAAzf3U.png

French lawmakers in a (recent) meeting with Assad. All of them have a history of Islamophobia. Tells you something about Assad's allies:
B-sLzfGW8AAOCTb.jpg:large

Newest pic of General Maher Al-Assad (brother of Bashar al Assad), Commander of 4th brigade of Republican Guards. So all the rumors that he was killed in a 2012 attack in Damascus hit a wall.

10400808_341111389428053_2024414744766214685_n.jpg

Last edited:
500 fighters from Pakistan? I highly doubt that. Unless they're Afghan refugees who headed for Syria via Pakistan.....and if there are Pakistani fighters who went to fight a war that is not theirs - i hope they die fighting in Syria and dont come back here!!! Not wanted.

the EU is going to have a serious problem with some of the battle hardened jihadis - but perhaps that's what the west wants. gives them permission for even more intervention and meddling around

Back
Top Bottom