What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

see, that is what you can come up with, something that does not make sense at all... all I care about Syria, and you yourself called me "nationalist prick" last time... you don't care about Syria at all, you only care about MB terrorists, to a point where you ask the west to invade Syria and attack it... not just the west even Israel...
Never supported any invasion by any country, except a buffer zone by Turkey INTENDED FOR REFUGEES. DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THE REFUGEES.
I do care about Syria. But you, on the other hand, are a nationalist, because you think Syria is better than everything else. And you think that we shouldn't get a revolution because somehow Assad is a great leader, even though he has 80-90% of all the money in Syria. Screw you.
Syria =

Syria+Flag.jpg

Everybody else GTFO :yes2:
Yes, this is coming from a Chinese dude in Canada. I'm sure you're an expert on Syria and have lived there, right?
You GTFO.
SAA ambush in Eastern Qalamun killed 8 rebels. Their bodies arrived in Dumayr last night.

names:

1- "محمد أحمد الناطور"
2-الملازم أول المنشق : "محمد خالد بكر"
3-ا "علي قاسم فارس"
4-"مالك شكري حمدان"
5- " النقيب المنشق خالد عبد الرزاق جيرودية"
6- "عمر محمد معضماني"
7- "خالد محمد طيورة"
8-مجهول الهوية ..​
Want me to remind you how many of you we killed in Aleppo today? 130. :)
They are not rebels, they are terrorists.
Again, my statement above stands, you don't know anything about Syria. So you GTFO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never supported any invasion by any country, except a buffer zone by Turkey INTENDED FOR REFUGEES. DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THE REFUGEES YOU SWINE?
I do care about Syria. But you, on the other hand, are a nationalist prick, because you think Syria is better than everything else. And you think that we shouldn't get a revolution because somehow Assad is a great leader, even though he has 80-90% of all the money in Syria. Screw you.

Yes, this is coming from a Chinese dude in Canada. I'm sure you're an expert on Syria and have lived there, right?
You GTFO.

Want me to remind you how many of you we killed in Aleppo today? 130. :)

Again, my statement above stands, you don't know anything about Syria. So you GTFO.
again with your insults.. @waz please do something about this guy, he can't even have single post without insulting members directly... I mean this the like the third time I have told you about him and yet nothing done... if insulting members is allowed then let me know..

yeah you care so much about refugees and lives, good then, tell the F$A terrorists to leave populated cities and towns, let them fight in the desert, this way no civilians lives will be lost, or it will be minimum... the F$A terrorists use people death for their propaganda... buffer zone = invasion, didn't you see Libya's NFZ? lol, if this is Syrian revolution as you claim then it should be done only by Syrians no foreign interference, but again this is not a genuine revolution, it is not done by the people for the people, but instead it is done for the west to install its puppet government in Syria..... like I told you , people like you gave Alasad more popular support... and he will lead us in this war against international terrorism..

and yes, Syria is my love, and it will always be, no matter what goes on, during peace and during wars Syria will always be the first thing, Syria is my mother... but how would you know , you're not Syrian...

enjoy..:azn:

Last edited:
If Syrians wanted him, He could easily dispose of the rebels.

:rofl: :rofl:
no he couldn't.
it has never been enough to have support of population to win a war against foreign backed rebels. For example Georgian army had much more support in abkhazia than Separatists, but due to incompetence at every level we lost war although we had superiority in manpower and more than 60% of population was ethnic Georgian. same happens in Syria, Assad doesn't lack popular support,he lacks disciplined and professional army (something almost every Arab country lacks maybe except Egypt). When leader doesn't have public support he can survive rebellion if he has Professional army (for example RSA) but without professional army (and again SAA is incompetent and undisciplined army) and without public support no one can survive (for example: Yemen), if Assad hadn't have support of Syrian population, with such a undisciplined and weak military he wouldn't have survived more than months and would have been toppled long before Hezbollah/Shia militias joined war

War isn't won with "public support" it's won with Professional,Disciplined soldiers and that is why Hezbollah and Iranian trained shia militias had to join war, not because "Assad lacks manpower" as several "great minds" think here :lol::lol:

"... Zaynab bint Jahsh said, The Prophet (sallallah alayhe wa sallam) got up from his sleep; his face was flushed and he said, There is no god but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, for a great evil which is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this (Sufyan illustrated this by forming the number of 90 or 100 with his fingers). Someone asked, Shall we be destroyed even though there are righteous people among us? The Prophet said, Yes, if evil increases." (Bukhari).

Indeed the evil has come and in engulfing in every Arab and Muslim region/state today. May the suffering find comfort in these difficult times, may the injured find their wounds healed, and may we all find a way out of this mayhem we are in. Amen!.

no he couldn't.
it has never been enough to have support of population to win a war against foreign backed rebels. For example Georgian army had much more support in abkhazia than Separatists, but due to incompetence at every level we lost war although we had superiority in manpower and more than 60% of population was ethnic Georgian. same happens in Syria, Assad doesn't lack popular support,he lacks disciplined and professional army (something almost every Arab country lacks maybe except Egypt). When leader doesn't have public support he can survive rebellion if he has Professional army (for example RSA) but without professional army (and again SAA is incompetent and undisciplined army) and without public support no one can survive (for example: Yemen), if Assad hadn't have support of Syrian population, with such a undisciplined and weak military he wouldn't have survived more than months and would have been toppled long before Hezbollah/Shia militias joined war

War isn't won with "public support" it's won with Professional,Disciplined soldiers and that is why Hezbollah and Iranian trained shia militias had to join war, not because "Assad lacks manpower" as several "great minds" think here :lol::lol:
Syrian army was not made for street war, that was a big mistake, Syria was focused on one open front war more...

again with your insults.. @waz please do something about this guy, he can't even have single post without insulting members directly... I mean this the like the third time I have told you about him and yet nothing done... if insulting members is allowed then let me know..

yeah you care so much about refugees and lives, good then, tell the F$A terrorists to leave populated cities and towns, let them fight in the desert, this way no civilians lives will be lost, or it will be minimum... the F$A terrorists use people death for their propaganda... buffer zone = invasion, didn't you see Libya's NFZ? lol, if this is Syrian revolution as you claim then it should be done only by Syrians no foreign interference, but again this is not a genuine revolution, it is not done by the people for the people, but instead it is done for the west to install its puppet government in Syria..... like I told you , people like you gave Alasad more popular support... and he will lead us in this war against international terrorism..

and yes, Syria is my love, and it will always be, no matter what goes on, during peace and during wars Syria will always be the first thing, Syria is my mother... but how would you know , you're not Syrian...

enjoy..:azn:

U.S. to Give Some Syria Rebels Ability to Call Airstrikes - WSJ

Rebels captured 6 Rats this morning trying to flee from Ratyan towards Al-Zahra .

Rebels claim they killed 90 Assad-forces in al-Mallah, 60 in Ritan & 45 in Rashidin => 195 in Aleppo outskirts yesterday

Doubt so, these reports aren't reliable. They make up things about many factions from both sides.
Military-age males civilians summarily executed near Ratyan yesterday.
https://www.yout ube.com/watch?v=mke33hqdLp4

Last edited:
Syria is my love, and it will always be, no matter what goes on, during peace and during wars Syria will always be the first thing, Syria is my mother... but how would you know , you're not Syrian...

You're not Syrian and never will be. Even if you were born in the squares of Damascus and can trace your lineage back a thousand generations to a thousand Syrians, you'll never be one.

History will remember everyone who sided with Assad as foreign vermin; as someone who sold out their religion, their humanity, their people and their land to an Iranian-supported jackal son of a jackal that killed hundreds of thousands of people -- mainly Sunni Muslims, but also Christians and Druze (in Lebanon) -- to prop up this depraved, unnatural and savage regime.

Open a history book, and see what happened to Assad and his likes: they were thrown out like the trash they are. See what happened to the Fatimids, to the Crusaders and to everyone who looked like them. While you're at it, look at who governed for centuries upon centuries and who dominated this land's history.

But please stay in your delusion; the greater your fantasies, the greater the pain you and those of your ilk will feel when the fragile edifice you build your pathetic lies on will collapse.

Please, convince yourself it's all going to be alright.

Foreign interference by the West and their puppets that causes this mess.. Wherever the west interferes chaos starts...
Are you really reading my posts well ?, there was no westerners in Hama in 1982 !.
What happened ?, you disappointed me..I expected a logical answer that justifies slaughtering 10 thousands of people of one city, not a useless speech.
And tell me why did he slaughter our children in Bayda and Baniyas massacres ?, you could use Google images to check a massacre among hundreds of massacres.
And what about Hama Massacre in 1981 (not to be confused with that of 1982), Jisr Ash-Shughour Massacre in 1980, Tadmur (aka Palmyra) Prison Massacre in 1980, Sarmada Massacre in 1980...etc...too many to mention just in the 80s!, westerners have nothing to do with those !.
Again, see Hama in 1982 ! :
See I myself want change, but peaceful change not by force
You already claimed we represent 'no more than %10' of Syrians, so tell that joke to someone else :p:
we saw what happened to countries that their leaders were removed by force and by the West..
All shared something in common, which is they refused to let go and declared war against the opposition.
if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago...
I'm still new here, I haven't finished my first week yet and this could be the 10th time I see you repeating this baseless statement without supporting it with evidences.
notice how most of the time when F$A terrorists take over the town people leave, and when SAA retakes the town people return...
Because if they don't get out, the regime will rain barrel bombs onto them, 'terrorism' will justify the killing of innocents.
You said this: "and I know you are pro-bloodshed and pro war, yet you complain about death and etc.. violence is not the answer, look at all those countries that had their leaders removed by force... are they success story now?" Where does that say "Arab?"
If Arab leaders just give up leadership, their would not be any problem. That savagery mostly happened in Syria and Libya, because both of these leaders were suppressors.
do you also do drugs and drink, you know, since you live in America?
No, he does not do it, but the Satanic Assad Army (SAA) soldiers do that :

Alcoholic Beverages Found Hidden In A Mosque After Liberating It From Regime Forces

Regime Soldiers Drinking Alcohol
killing civilians will only cause more hate and anger toward Alasad
And that's what exactly going on in any place they commit a crime against citizens.
Which leads to nothing but radicalism, people will seek for radical groups for help, same story happened in Iraq, if they don't care for people and keep ignoring them, they shouldn't be blaming them, dear Mr. President you just keep using your barrel bombs and you will turn everyone into ISIS supporter :

A Pro-ISIS Protest In Al-Houla, Northern Homs
I don't think this is what we are all willing to see .
Iran and Russia have chance against Syrians if they were against them, Russia and Iran will not side against the people, Russia needs the Syrian people, Russia does not care about Alasad, they stated it themselves, same with Iran, they said Alasad is nothing, it is all about Syria, keeping Syria sovereign nation...
436x328_67871_266468.jpg

Leave aside Russia, Mehdi Taeb, the head of Ammar Strategic Base (of Iran), said: Syria is the '35th province' (of Iran), and a strategic province for us. If the enemy attacks us and wants to appropriate either Syria or Khuzestan (in southern Iran), the priority is that we keep Syria.
See how you are in no place to talk about being 'puppet', that is too much for your 'sovereignty', Syria is a puppet state only when its people agree with westerners, that's hilarious, that is not 'sovereignty', it is imperialism. I hope they all get what they deserve.
Also, for those who keep claiming Erdogan wants a 'Neo-Ottoman Empire', it is not Erdogan who has forces fighting in Iraq, it is not him who messes with Bahrain to let it sweep into sectarian war, it is not him who pushed Hezbollah into Syria, he is not the one that backs Houthis in Yemen..etc.
Compare Bahrain to Syria, that's the case, no more.
They just want the government to be Shiite, they neither care for human lives nor anything else.
your "opposition" want to make Syria into a western puppet state, they sold their dignity and honor for $$$ and they betrayed their country...
Syria =

Syria+Flag.jpg

Everybody else GTFO :yes2:
@Syrian Lion, why didn't you tell him he is not Syrian ?
You too...

As for the '23 millions pro-Girrafe protesters', I remember how we all laughed at the Giraffe media back then, see how this guy gets among the pro-Giraffe protesters in Damascus, if you speak Arabic you should know what he is saying :
Anyway, he says are these the '23 millions' ?

Last edited:
@500
Can u give me a rough estimation of the strength in terms of men and material (heavy weaponary) of the various factions in Syria.
I will be thankful.
There is little to compare.

Assad still has about 2 thousand tanks, hundreds of jets and helicopters, thousands pieces of artillery. He gets massive ammo and spare parts supplies from Russia and Iran (1 ship a week + cargo planes).

Rebels have couple dozen captured tanks, self made hell canons and mortars, little number of 107-mm rockets and they are supplied with some 1-2 ATGM a day.

In terms of manpower I guess both sides have some 150 K. But rebels are divided into many fractions, which not always cooperate and sometimes even fight each other.

Assad still has about 2 thousand tanks, hundreds of jets and helicopters, thousands pieces of artillery. He gets massive ammo and spare parts supplies from Russia and Iran (1 ship a week + cargo planes).

He started with around 4500 tanks, so that's a substantial loss over four years.

He started with around 4500 tanks, so that's a substantial loss over four years.
Thats just my rough estimate. Anyhow I dont think Assad will ever have a problem with tanks because once he will start running out of them Russia will send him more from its huge stocks.

Trained crews is much bigger problem for Assad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom