What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

60 pro-Assad demos found by Assadist Lion, while hundreds of thousands of different Anti-Assad protests exist within youtube. But those are just CIA propaganda staged in Qatar, because Syrians can't possibly oppose their government, they have to do whatever the government says.
Stop being a waste of Oxygen, Syrians need it. They need it after all the thermobaric bombs Assad has used against heavily populated civilian areas.
lol, keep denying facts and reality...
people like you gave Alasad more popularity and gained more support... :lol:

lol, keep denying facts and reality...
people like you gave Alasad more popularity and gained more support... :lol:
It's funny how you didn't refute my argument, because you can't. Hundreds of thousands of videos of different Anti-Assad rallies exist. But you just deny their existence or call them fake, or change the subject entirely. Just like you did here.

It's funny how you didn't refute my argument, because you can't. Hundreds of thousands of videos of different Anti-Assad rallies exist. But you just deny their existence or call them fake, or change the subject entirely. Just like you did here.
no there are billion videos, each demonstration is max of 1000 people... you see the difference... and you keep ignoring this fact, if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago...

no there are billion videos, each demonstration is max of 1000 people... you see the difference... and you keep ignoring this fact, if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago...
You idiot, that's not how dictatorship goes. I'm sure millions of Russians wanted Stalin gone, but he died in office. Millions of people hated him for his brutality, but he still stayed in office. Same with China, and other dictatorships.
Also, your math is bad. Let's say there are 1 billion videos (what you said is billions, I'm being lenient here) and 1,000 protesters each protest, that means there were 1 trillion Syrians protesting against Assad. Not only are you bad at logic and arguments, you're bad at math.
There are hundreds of thousands of videos of different protests, which vary in range from 50 people to thousands. People can't gather en messe because even if it's a small protest Asshead deploys troops, BMP's, shabiha, etc.
You admitted yourself that there are lot's of videos, why are you being delusional? Asshead is the root of all problems in Syria, and Iran and Russia are pouring water on the roots of this poisonous plant.

You idiot, that's not how dictatorship goes. I'm sure millions of Russians wanted Stalin gone, but he died in office. Millions of people hated him for his brutality, but he still stayed in office. Same with China, and other dictatorships.
Also, your math is bad. Let's say there are 1 billion videos (what you said is billions, I'm being lenient here) and 1,000 protesters each protest, that means there were 1 trillion Syrians protesting against Assad. Not only are you bad at logic and arguments, you're bad at math.
There are hundreds of thousands of videos of different protests, which vary in range from 50 people to thousands. People can't gather en messe because even if it's a small protest Asshead deploys troops, BMP's, shabiha, etc.
You admitted yourself that there are lot's of videos, why are you being delusional? Asshead is the root of all problems in Syria, and Iran and Russia are pouring water on the roots of this poisonous plant.
kid you need to stop insulting people here ...
you missed my point, the one billion video was to show that they are the same video from different angle or different camera, same protest / same video...

and I know you are pro-bloodshed and pro war, yet you complain about death and etc.. violence is not the answer, look at all those countries that had their leaders removed by force... are they success story now?

you keep mentioning protests, but never talk about millions that took the streets to support the Syrian army, I know you have to ignore the realty to hide from the truth...

and having a debate with you is pointless... all you know is the word idiot...

kid you need to stop insulting people here ...
you missed my point, the one billion video was to show that they are the same video from different angle or different camera, same protest / same video...

and I know you are pro-bloodshed and pro war, yet you complain about death and etc.. violence is not the answer, look at all those countries that had their leaders removed by force... are they success story now?

you keep mentioning protests, but never talk about millions that took the streets to support the Syrian army, I know you have to ignore the realty to hide from the truth...

and having a debate with you is pointless... all you know is the word idiot...
Show me the proof that I am pro-bloodshed and pro-War. I have denounced innocent and unneeded deaths all the time on here. But you choose to see what you want to see.
France is a success story, Germany a success story, etc.
LOL. Millions? I'm sure millions would go on the street to support the people killing them. It's like Palestinians showing support for the IDF.
Having a debate with me is indeed pointless, because your entire argument is based on fallacies and support for a killer.
I know much more words than Idiot, and I have more....creative, insults, but for the sake of the cleanliness of the forums, I won't use them.

Show me the proof that I am pro-bloodshed and pro-War. I have denounced innocent and unneeded deaths all the time on here. But you choose to see what you want to see.
France is a success story, Germany a success story, etc.
LOL. Millions? I'm sure millions would go on the street to support the people killing them. It's like Palestinians showing support for the IDF.
Having a debate with me is indeed pointless, because your entire argument is based on fallacies and support for a killer.
I know much more words than Idiot, and I have more....creative, insults, but for the sake of the cleanliness of the forums, I won't use them.
:woot: France and Germany are Arab nations? you probably missed it again, it is like you want everything spoon fed... I'm talking about Arab success story...

and you are pro bloodshed, our last discussion you stated it, you said you don't want peace and stability... if you want prove go back and read what you said...

yes majority of Syrians support the Syrian army, notice how most of the time when F$A terrorists take over the town people leave, and when SAA retakes the town people return... wherever F$A goes they bring death and chaos...

yes, you must be very creative at insulting, and you call yourself Muslim ? :disagree:

:woot: France and Germany are Arab nations? you probably missed it again, it is like you want everything spoon fed... I'm talking about Arab success story...

and you are pro bloodshed, our last discussion you stated it, you said you don't want peace and stability... if you want prove go back and read what you said...

yes majority of Syrians support the Syrian army, notice how most of the time when F$A terrorists take over the town people leave, and when SAA retakes the town people return... wherever F$A goes they bring death and chaos...

yes, you must be very creative at insulting, and you call yourself Muslim ? :disagree:
You said this: "and I know you are pro-bloodshed and pro war, yet you complain about death and etc.. violence is not the answer, look at all those countries that had their leaders removed by force... are they success story now?" Where does that say "Arab?"
I'm not pro-Bloodshed, but I'll do anything to get my freedoms. Most Syrians will do the same.
LOL. A video was posted earlier, thanking rebels for kicking out Shia Alawite Army, as they just slaughtered 17 civilians. The civilians, THANKED the rebels, for KICKING OUT the MURDEROUS SAA. Do you understand that? Infact, Syrain state TV went into Ghouta to get opinions of people, and the civilians took them on.
I live in America, I hear insults left right and center. And don't pretend like you don't insult (or other Muslims for that matter,) the vast majority of people alive today have insulted someone or something.

You said this: "and I know you are pro-bloodshed and pro war, yet you complain about death and etc.. violence is not the answer, look at all those countries that had their leaders removed by force... are they success story now?" Where does that say "Arab?"
I'm not pro-Bloodshed, but I'll do anything to get my freedoms. Most Syrians will do the same.
LOL. A video was posted earlier, thanking rebels for kicking out Shia Alawite Army, as they just slaughtered 17 civilians. The civilians, THANKED the rebels, for KICKING OUT the MURDEROUS SAA. Do you understand that? Infact, Syrain state TV went into Ghouta to get opinions of people, and the civilians took them on.
I live in America, I hear insults left right and center. And don't pretend like you don't insult (or other Muslims for that matter,) the vast majority of people alive today have insulted someone or something.
do you also do drugs and drink, you know, since you live in America? :bounce:

anyways, your propaganda is old, those people who you claim thanked the terrorists they feared for their lives, and the massacre cry again.. you kill people just to blame the army in order to gain more support and sympathy from the west and etc...what would the Syrian army gain from civilian death? now I tell you what the F$A terrorists will gain, more support and it fits their agenda of propaganda and lies... to cry for the western invasion and etc..

do you also do drugs and drink, you know, since you live in America? :bounce:

anyways, your propaganda is old, those people who you claim thanked the terrorists they feared for their lives, and the massacre cry again.. you kill people just to blame the army in order to gain more support and sympathy from the west and etc...what would the Syrian army gain from civilian death? now I tell you what the F$A terrorists will gain, more support and it fits their agenda of propaganda and lies... to cry for the western invasion and etc..
Insults are not the same as drinking. Insults are stuff you can't avoid, you can avoid drinking and drugs quite easily.
What would the SAA gain from civilian deaths? Gee, I dunno, fear from the population? A pretext for killing more civilians, as they can always blame it on the boogeyman. There are plenty of reasons, you just choose not to look at them. FSA gain nothing from killing people, they need the support of the people to survive. Assad does need the support, but since he's on free healthcare from Iran and Russia, he'll continue to kill more people for a little more.
Keep on supporting the same people that killed my family and thousands of other peoples' families.

Insults are not the same as drinking. Insults are stuff you can't avoid, you can avoid drinking and drugs quite easily.
What would the SAA gain from civilian deaths? Gee, I dunno, fear from the population? A pretext for killing more civilians, as they can always blame it on the boogeyman. There are plenty of reasons, you just choose not to look at them. FSA gain nothing from killing people, they need the support of the people to survive. Assad does need the support, but since he's on free healthcare from Iran and Russia, he'll continue to kill more people for a little more.
Keep on supporting the same people that killed my family and thousands of other peoples' families.
so you're saying that Alasad is killing more people for fear? who fears who these day lol, killing civilians will only cause more hate and anger toward Alasad, do you think Alasad want that? Alasad already has the west, most of the region against him, so he badly needs the people... see you don't know Syrians, Syrians only fear God, we don't fear any human or any weapon, if we want something we do it ourselves, not by calling the west to invade our country, like your "opposition" does... you refuse to acknowledge the truth, Alasad gains nothing from killing civilians randomly... while F$A can gain a lot from civilians death, you know crying massacres and asking the west for weapons, invasion of the country, it just fits their agenda perfectly... and you think Iran and Russia have chance against Syrians if they were against them, Russia and Iran will not side against the people, Russia needs the Syrian people, Russia does not care about Alasad, they stated it themselves, same with Iran, they said Alasad is nothing, it is all about Syria, keeping Syria sovereign nation... however, your "opposition" want to make Syria into a western puppet state, they sold their dignity and honor for $$$ and they betrayed their country...

and you can avoid insults, no one is forcing you to insult, your life does not depend on it...

so you're saying that Alasad is killing more people for fear? who fears who these day lol, killing civilians will only cause more hate and anger toward Alasad, do you think Alasad want that? Alasad already has the west, most of the region against him, so he badly needs the people... see you don't know Syrians, Syrians only fear God, we don't fear any human or any weapon, if we want something we do it ourselves, not by calling the west to invade our country, like your "opposition" does... you refuse to acknowledge the truth, Alasad gains nothing from killing civilians randomly... while F$A can gain a lot from civilians death, you know crying massacres and asking the west for weapons, invasion of the country, it just fits their agenda perfectly... and you think Iran and Russia have chance against Syrians if they were against them, Russia and Iran will not side against the people, Russia needs the Syrian people, Russia does not care about Alasad, they stated it themselves, same with Iran, they said Alasad is nothing, it is all about Syria, keeping Syria sovereign nation... however, your "opposition" want to make Syria into a western puppet state, they sold their dignity and honor for $$$ and they betrayed their country...

and you can avoid insults, no one is forcing you to insult, your life does not depend on it...
You keep spewing out the same BS that has no Basis.
If Israel supported Assad you would love the rebels. You don't care about Syria, you care about alliances. If Russia supported the rebels (thank god it doesn't, we don't need people like them supporting us), you would love the rebels. If Iran supported the rebels, you would love the rebels. You don't care about Syria. All you care about is alliances.

Syria =

Syria+Flag.jpg

Everybody else GTFO :yes2:

You keep spewing out the same BS that has no Basis.
If Israel supported Assad you would love the rebels. You don't care about Syria, you care about alliances. If Russia supported the rebels (thank god it doesn't, we don't need people like them supporting us), you would love the rebels. If Iran supported the rebels, you would love the rebels. You don't care about Syria. All you care about is alliances.
see, that is what you can come up with, something that does not make sense at all... all I care about Syria, and you yourself called me "nationalist prick" last time... you don't care about Syria at all, you only care about MB terrorists, to a point where you ask the west to invade Syria and attack it... not just the west even Israel...

SAA ambush in Eastern Qalamun killed 8 rebels. Their bodies arrived in Dumayr last night.

names:

1- "محمد أحمد الناطور"
2-الملازم أول المنشق : "محمد خالد بكر"
3-ا "علي قاسم فارس"
4-"مالك شكري حمدان"
5- " النقيب المنشق خالد عبد الرزاق جيرودية"
6- "عمر محمد معضماني"
7- "خالد محمد طيورة"
8-مجهول الهوية ..​

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom