What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@Sinan he is right, Syrians voted him with 80+% and North Korea confirmed it. :agree:

Bashar al-Assad and Kim Jong-un Are Pen Friends, says North Korean Government

bound-by-principles-kim-jong-un-l-bashar-al-assad-have-been-swapping-notes.jpg

DPRK Foreign Minister Meets with Bashar al-Assad | North Korea Leadership Watch

:lol:

Last edited:
Lol, your country doesn't even have a constitution.. Haha so you even know what a ballot box is?
Syria, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela and etc all have their dignity and honor while your country does not, it is a western puppet.. Of course you follow the west blindly, not knowing any better...

How many times do I have to tell you that I have ancestral ties to more countries than just KSA?

Saudi Arabia do have a constitution and there are elections. Municipal elections.:lol:

You don't even believe in democracy. You wrote that yourself. Syria is not a democracy and never were. All so-called elections in most Muslim countries today and always were rigged. Hence all the dictators. KSA makes no secret of not being democratic while a dictator like Al-Assad claims to be "democratic" and so do his pen friends ( :lol: ) in North Korea.

KSA is a soverign nation. Speaking its own native language, adhering to its own native religion, native culture etc. Large parts of KSA were never conquered by foreigners as one of the few areas of the world. KSA was never a Western colony. Arabia's ancestors imposed their culture, religion, language on others. Not the other way around.

KSA's is one of the most wealthy nations on the planet, a highly developed welfare state, a safe state with one of the lowest crime rates.

KSA is 34 on the HDI as of 2014. Syria number 118.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The leaders of KSA are serving their people. Building world class hospitals, universities, infrastructure, airports, dams, whole new industrial cities, railways, metros, ports etc.

Giving 200.000 Saudi Arabians the chance to study abroad at leading universities from Japan to USA. The students get paid for this even.

Healthcare, education etc. being for free. No taxes either.

The leaders are neither carpet bombing their people, cities, villages etc.

Also democracy is arriving to the GCC step by step. Kuwait and UAE are ahead of KSA on this front but I hope that KSA will follow them and even develop more on this field in the upcoming years.

KSA is not perfect but today's Syria is a joke in comparison.

How many times do I have to tell you that I have ancestral ties to more countries than just KSA?

Saudi Arabia do have a constitution and there are elections. Municipal elections.:lol:

You don't even believe in democracy. You wrote that yourself. Syria is not a democracy and never were. All so-called elections in most Muslim countries today and always were rigged. Hence all the dictators. KSA makes no secret of not being democratic while a dictator like Al-Assad claims to be "democratic" and so do his pen friends ( :lol: ) in North Korea.

KSA is a soverign nation. Speaking its own native language, adhering to its own native religion, native culture etc. Large parts of KSA were never conquered by foreigners as one of the few areas of the world. KSA was never a Western colony. Arabia's ancestors imposed their culture, religion, language on others. Not the other way around.

KSA's is one of the most wealthy nations on the planet, a highly developed welfare state, a safe state with one of the lowest crime rates.

KSA is 34 on the HDI as of 2014. Syria number 118.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The leaders of KSA are serving their people. Building world class hospitals, universities, infrastructure, airports, dams, railways, metros, ports etc.

Making 200.000 Saudi Arabians study abroad at leading universities from Japan to USA. They get paid for this even.

Healthcare, education etc. being for free. No taxes either.

Also democracy is arriving to the GCC step by step. Kuwait and UAE are ahead of KSA on this front but I hope that KSA will follow them and even develop more on this field in the upcoming years.
All you said is bs, without oil ur nothing...
For example, your country want Alasad our,.. Why didn't they along with GCC Jordan and other puppets attack Alasad? Instead they had to beg the west lol, they can't do a move without USA...
That's it, it's simple, your country is run by Western puppets...

All you said is bs, without oil ur nothing...
For example, your country want Alasad our,.. Why didn't they along with GCC Jordan and other puppets attack Alasad? Instead they had to beg the west lol, they can't do a move without USA...
That's it, it's simple, your country is run by Western puppets...

KSA's non-oil/gas/natural resources economy is 2-3 times bigger than the entire economy of Syria. Watch out what you say.

So my facts are now "bullshit"?:lol:

Everything I wrote are factual facts that can be confirmed by a simple google search.

Tell me where I am wrong?

Why should GCC attack Al-Assad when the Syrians themselves will remove him? GCC can support them with whatever they want for support. They do so OPENLY.

Why does your beloved Mullah's and Russia not attack the Syrian opposition?

KSA is a sovereign nation not like Syria which is a satellite state of Russia and Iran and which needs thousands upon thousands of foreigners from Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan and Iran to fight its internal conflicts.

Tell Al-Assad to say hello to Kim Jong-un. Maybe they can share some details of how to mass-murder people that rise up against them.

Last edited:
KSA's non-oil/gas/natural resources economy is 2-3 times bigger than the entire economy of Syria. Watch out what you say.

So my facts are now "bullshit"?:lol:

Everything I wrote are factual facts that can be confirmed by a simple google search.

Tell me where I am wrong?

Why should GCC attack Al-Assad when the Syrians themselves will remove him? GCC can support them with whatever they want for support. They do so OPENLY.

Why does your beloved Mullah's and Russia not attack the Syrian opposition?

KSA is a sovereign nation not like Syria which is a satellite state of Russia and Iran and which needs thousands upon thousands of foreigners from Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan and Iran to fight its internal conflicts.

Tell Al-Assad to say hello to King Jong-un. Maybe they can share some details of how to mass-murder people that rise up against them.
Joke of the century Saudi "arabia" is sovereign.... they begged the USA to invade Syria.. So your asking why they should? Idk you tell me why they were begging for an invasion...
You know what Arabs say about you people? Lol

Joke of the century Saudi "arabia" is sovereign.... they begged the USA to invade Syria.. So your asking why they should? Idk you tell me why they were begging for an invasion...

Begged? You think that KSA really cares about whether USA invades Syria or not? Al-Assad is just on loan. It's all geopolitics and economics and removing enemies in the neighborhood.

Arabs consider KSA as the homeland of the two most holy sites on the planet (Makkah & Madinah), as the homeland of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and many past Prophets, as the land of the greatest Islamic knights and heroes and as the land that gave rise to the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid etc. caliphates and countless of other kingdoms, emirates, sultanates, sheikdoms, imamates, as the origin of Arabic, as the homeland of many of their ancestral ancestors etc. I could go on.

Some dislike the rulers but no true Arab hates Arabia or its people.

Whenever I criticize Syria I SOLELY criticize the regime. Don't forget that. In Hijaz there are many, many people of Shami origin and vice versa. Those 90 year old borders mean shit when Hijaz and Levant were one region for ages and connected for millenniums on almost every front.

Continue the hatred.

Begged? You think that KSA really cares about whether USA invades Syria or not? Al-Assad is just on loan. It's all geopolitics and economics and removing enemies in the neighborhood.

Arabs consider KSA as the homeland of the two most holy sites on the planet (Makkah & Madinah), as the homeland of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and many past Prophets, as the land of the greatest Islamic knights and heroes and as the land that gave rise to the Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid etc. caliphates and countless of other kingdoms, emirates, sultanates, sheikdoms, imamates, as the origin of Arabic, as the homeland of many of their ancestral ancestors etc. I could go on.

Some dislike the rulers but no true Arab hates Arabia or its people.

Whenever I criticize Syria I SOLELY criticize the regime. Don't forget that. In Hijaz there are many, many people of Shami origin and vice versa. Those 90 year old borders mean shit when Hijaz and Levant were one region for ages and connected for millenniums on almost every front.

Continue the hatred.
Lol, where have you been all these years? Don't deny that Saudis called for Western invasion and etc..
Again what am I doing, debating with a guy who thinks Saudi is sovereign

May God heal you, and open your eyes, I will be praying for you... :wave:

They not only wanted us to bomb Assad, they offered to pay all the costs. Yellow bellied GCCs afraid to do their own dirty work. They are just like the Israelis. They have always hidden behind the US. We tell them to sell oil exclusively in dollars and they agree. We tell them to increase production to depress oil prices (against their own interests) and they agree to that as well. No matter how repressive and 'undemocratic' they are, they never get bombed or invaded even when they sponsor terrorist groups. On the contrary, they receive premium protection by having us open numerous military bases in their countries and reassuring them anytime we have to bomb/invade one of the unruly leaders like Saddam (cue operation desert shield). Look at what happens to disobedients like Saddam's Iraq, Iran, Syria etc who stand up to us. Can you really blame them?

They not only wanted us to bomb Assad, they offered to pay all the costs. Yellow bellied GCCs afraid to do their own dirty work. They are just like the Israelis. They have always hidden behind the US. We tell them to sell oil exclusively in dollars and they agree. We tell them to increase production to depress oil prices (against their own interests) and they agree to that as well. No matter how repressive and 'undemocratic' they are, they never get bombed or invaded even when they sponsor terrorist groups. On the contrary, they receive premium protection by having us open numerous military bases in their countries and reassuring them anytime we have to bomb/invade one of the unruly leaders like Saddam (cue operation desert shield). Look at what happens to disobedients like Saddam's Iraq, Iran, Syria etc who stand up to us. Can you really blame them?
That's true, if you have a cow and it gives you milk and you profit from it, wouldn't you take care of it? The same thing here applies...
Saudis killed many Americans 9/11 attack, and recent findings it has proved that the current "king" slaman was involved in funding that hijackers and AQ, and the government done nothing about it, because it's their own puppets...

Lol, where have you been all these years? Don't deny that Saudis called for Western invasion and etc..
Again what am I doing, debating with a guy who thinks Saudi is sovereign

May God heal you, and open your eyes, I will be praying for you... :wave:

The international society, the Arab League and most regional countries called for intervention in Syria to stop the bloodshed.

Let me ask you a question. Do you care more about Syria and the well-being of Syrians or Al-Assad and his regime? Has the 40-50 year long Ba'ath brainwashing really been this huge?

I will tell you this. If the House of Saud acted like Al-Asshead I would wish the exact same thing for them and if any local was supporting them despite them committing war crimes like the genocidal Al-Assad regime they would be traitors of the highest caliber.

In the eyes of Syrian Lion every criticism of the Al-Assad regime equals criticism of Syria as a nation and people or him personally.

You can call House of Saud whatever you want to. I don't care about them particularly much. There have been good and bad leaders among them.

The biggest problem in KSA in terms of development on the social and political area is the clergy. At least part of it.

I gave you enough of reasons to prove that I am right. Being an ally of the West (USA mainly) has nothing to do with sovereignty.

Your vision of sovereignty is pretending to be part of some absurd and fictional "resistance axis" and in the process get sanctioned and live in a failed state. Ironically being, using your logic, puppets of Russia.

Understand that Syria alone is not going to rise up against anybody let alone the most powerful nation in the world (USA).

Grow up.

The irony is that you are writing all your nonsense from the US. One could not have made this up.

That's true, if you have a cow and it gives you milk and you profit from it, wouldn't you take care of it? The same thing here applies...
Saudis killed many Americans 9/11 attack, and recent findings it has proved that the current "king" slaman was involved in funding that hijackers and AQ

So you are implying that USA is the puppet of KSA? Well, I have heard those stories. The GCC lobby is very powerful in the US but let's not turn this discussion into a bigger joke.

KSA wanted the international community to take action against the genocide in Syria just like they did in Libya. GCC (KSA included) offered to take part militarily in such an intervention. Let alone offering financial help. There is nothing strange or embarrassing about it. It's the only sensible think to do. Had this been done 1-2 years ago Daesh would not have been as powerful as today and 100.000 less Syrians would have been killed.

I don't consider Jew/Israeli to be an insult. Your likes already call the House of Saud for Jews.

The entire world sells their oil in dollars. Most transactions in the financial world use the dollar as currency. It's the most powerful currency in the world so what did you expect?

You think that KSA is run by idiots? You think that they want to turn KSA into a North Korea or Iran? Failed and sanctioned states? One of them (Iran) now begging the West to stop the sanctions as their plans of world domination fell apart in front of their eyes?

That's because GCC has a very powerful lobby. You can cry all you want. That's just the reality and exactly this shows that GCC is a puppet of nobody.

You have no idea how many assets the GCC owns in the US and how many leading politician etc. are in the GCC camp.

Did you see the US delegation in Saudi Arabia when King Abdullah died? You will only see such a delegation the day Queen Elizabeth dies. Trust me on that.

Last edited:
The international society, the Arab League and most regional countries called for intervention in Syria to stop the bloodshed.

Let me ask you a question. Do you care more about Syria and the well-being of Syrians or Al-Assad and his regime? Has the 40-50 year long Ba'ath brainwashing really been this huge?

I will tell you this. If the House of Saud acted like Al-Asshead I would wish the exact shame thing for them and if any local was supporting them despite them committing war crimes like the genocidal Al-Assad regimes they would be traitors of the highest caliber.

In the eyes of Syrian Lion every criticism of the Al-Assad regime equals criticism of Syria as a nation and people or him personally.

You can call House of Saud whatever you want to. I don't care about them particularly much. There have been good and bad leaders among them.

The biggest problem in KSA in terms of development on the social and political area is the clergy. At least part of it.

I gave you enough of reasons to prove that I am right. Being an ally of the West (USA mainly) has nothing to do with sovereignty.

Your vision of sovereignty is pretending to be part of some absurd and fictional "resistance axis" and in the process get sanctioned and live in a fail state. Ironically being, using your logic, puppets of Russia.

Understand that Syria alone is not going to rise up against anybody let alone the most powerful nation in the world (USA).

Grow up.

So you are implying that USA is the puppet of KSA? Well, I have heard those stories. The GCC lobby is very powerful in the US but let's not turn this discussion into a bigger joke.
You are funny, you know that I'm an opposition supporter.. Lol look at my avatar... However my opposition is Syrian, works for Syria and for the people of Syria, while the terrorists you support work for the west and etc, each time Qatar and Saudi replace the so called opposition leader to take turns in ruling them, once a Qatari puppet and then a Saudi and so on..
Who cares about Alasad? If he dies tomorrow nothing will change, it is all about keeping Syrian sovereign nation and making sure no puppets live... You need to understand that this war is not about Alasad, it is about Syria, Syria was the only remaining country in the region that opposed the west, the west had to remove this opposition that's that their democracy, they can't accept no, they want a country like Saudi "Arabia" that always says yes.. They want a Yes government... You keep saying if this happens in your country you would do this and that... You say that you would do such thing because you don't know the reality in Syria, if you want freedom then earn it, freedom is earned not given, when those f$a terrorists ask the west and Israel to invade and attack Syria, know that they are not Syrians they are traitors, and treason punishment is death.. When will you understand that Syria is for Syrians... Again we will go in circles,. I would have accepted your concern and position if only you had th done the same to the people of Palestine, not a single bullet to Palestine because the west won't allow you, however you pour weapons and terrorists in Syria only to cause more bloodshed..

Saudi "Arabia" is not an ally with the west, puppet is the word... Obama said it once, if a country opposes us we have to twist it's arms... Such democracy...
Obama: 'We have to twist arms when countries don't do what we need them to' — RT News

Any country that opposes the west, it will suffer either war or sanctions... And this war for us Syrians is an honor we are fighting for dignity and our sovereignty...

Anyways, we will go back in circles. So no need to continue this discussion..

Saudis killed many Americans 9/11 attack, and recent findings it has proved that the current "king" slaman was involved in funding that hijackers and AQ, and the government done nothing about it, because it's their own puppets...

One of the royal family nephews or something was also caught red handed wiring money to terrorists. He suddenly disappeared and was never heard from again. Add to that the recent Zaccarias Moussaoui revelations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/04/u...s-saudi-princes-patrons-of-al-qaeda.html?_r=1

Laughing at these Assad supporters thinking the advance in Aleppo has fully reached Nubl and Zahraa or is close, although rebels took back basically all the territory, and hundreds are killed. Look at the photos of the dead on twitter. Also, Peto Lucem always makes regime advances bigger than they actually are. deSyracruse or archicivilians are better (deSyracruse is neutral IIRC, and archicivilians is pro-rebels.) Thomasvanlinge is also a good source (pro-rebel, but uses activists as sources, as all of the above ones do.)
According to Mark (markito0171, his sources are activists in these Aleppo and its countryside), 130 Assadists were killed, 50 rebels, and 35 civilians.
The pictures of the casualties confirm this.
Search for this for some of the casualties (in youtube):
شبكة حلب نيوز: لواء السلطان مراد : جثث قتلى النظام في قرية رتيان بعد الاشتباكات العنيفة 17-2-2015
Rebels are now also making a few advances in Southwest Aleppo.
And remember that dead IRGC officer? Rebels are trading his body for Women detained by the regime.
Also a Hezbollah "reporter" (although he's been carrying around with him an AKS-74u) was among the dead today in Aleppo.
All these regime soldiers frying in hell inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom