What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

U.S., Turkey reach tentative pact on training Syrian rebels

The United States and Turkey have reached a tentative agreement on training and equipping moderate Syrian opposition groups and expect to sign the pact soon, the U.S. State Department said on Tuesday.

"I can confirm that we have reached an agreement in principle with Turkey on training and equipping the Syrian opposition groups," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

"As we have announced before, Turkey has agreed to be one of the regional hosts for the train-and-equip program for moderate Syrian opposition forces. We expect to conclude and sign the agreement with Turkey soon."
U.S., Turkey reach tentative pact on training Syrian rebels| Reuters

For @Syrian Lion

KSA and Qatar will be part of this plan too.

US senators in Saudi Arabia to discuss Syria - Al Jazeera English

It will be a slow death for the illegitimate and genocidal Al-Asshead regime.

:lol:

U.S., Turkey reach tentative pact on training Syrian rebels

The United States and Turkey have reached a tentative agreement on training and equipping moderate Syrian opposition groups and expect to sign the pact soon, the U.S. State Department said on Tuesday.

"I can confirm that we have reached an agreement in principle with Turkey on training and equipping the Syrian opposition groups," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

"As we have announced before, Turkey has agreed to be one of the regional hosts for the train-and-equip program for moderate Syrian opposition forces. We expect to conclude and sign the agreement with Turkey soon."
U.S., Turkey reach tentative pact on training Syrian rebels| Reuters

For @Syrian Lion

After giving safe passage (or perhaps better to say ignoring safe passage) for thousands of foreign extremists to Syria, I don't think this will change anything on the ground. Moderates can not do what those nutjobs are capable of, Erdogan's real hopes and soldiers in Syria.

After giving safe passage (or perhaps better to say ignoring safe passage) for thousands of foreign extremists to Syria, I don't think this will change anything on the ground. Moderates can not do what those nutjobs are capable of, Erdogan's real hopes and soldiers in Syria.
Well, Janissaries at the time was basically foreigners trained and equipped by the Turks....and they ripped apart whoever stood on their way. ;)

Giving a limited support for rebels are one thing. Training them intensly and arming them to teeth (most possibly coordinating their attacks also) is another thing.....let's see what will become of Assad's forces one year later.

Giving huge support for Nusra/foreigners are one thing. Training them intensly and arming them to teeth (most possibly coordinating their attacks also) is another thing.....let's see what will become of Assad's forces one year later.

Your post needed a correction. Nothing will change, only more Syrians will die. Ottomans are gone, so are Janisarries. I assure you of one thing, Erdogan will take his Neo-Ottoman empire dream to grave. You'll know it when you don't expect it at all. :)

PS: It would be wise to also read about the bloody fate of Janissaries.

Auspicious Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You forget the US had listed ISIS as a priority above SAA, those moderates to be trained are mainly meant for advance towards Al Raqqa, not SAA.

Breaking:

30 SAA soldiers managed to enter besieged city of Zahraa now. First pic of soldiers in the town:

10986904_338482266357632_7036230008621384750_n.jpg

Your post needed a correction.
Yeap, i saw. You tweaked it to your own taste.
Nothing will change, only more Syrians will die.
Maybe, but the tyrant will be gone at the end.
. Ottomans are gone, so are Janisarries. I assure you of one thing, Erdogan will take his Neo-Ottoman empire dream to grave. You'll know it when you don't expect it at all. :)
No one is having Ottoman dreams....i just gave an example...we can turn opposition into well-oiled war machine.
You'll know it when you don't expect it at all. :)
Yeap, according to mullah generals Turkey will burn in the flames. :)
PS: It would be wise to also read about the bloody fate of Janissaries.

Auspicious Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No need to show this to me. I know my history.

You forget the US had listed ISIS as a priority above SAA, those moderates to be trained are mainly meant for advance towards Al Raqqa, not SAA.
If that was the case, Turkish side wouldn't agree.

Yeap, i saw. You tweaked it to your own taste.

Maybe, but the tyrant will be gone at the end.

No one is having Ottoman dreams....i just gave an example...we can turn opposition into well-oiled war machine.

Yeap, according to mullah generals Turkey will burn in the flames. :)

No need to show this to me. I know my history.

If that was the case, Turkish side wouldn't agree.

Ok, if you know your history, you should know how they betrayed their masters.

And yes, there is a dream of an empire and a bigger agenda, if you knew anything about the MB gang, you wouldn't say that. Iran also has bigger agendas, I don't deny that. Erdogan thinks he's too smart, but he should learn a lesson or two from his friend Morsi.

It's reported widely

How 400 US Troops Will Train Syria's Moderate Opposition to Fight ISIS - ABC News

it also makes sense, if FSA were to be trained and armed to fight the SAA it would only help ISIS.grow, both against FSA and SAA which will bring more trouble to the US.

They are trained to fight against both Daesh maniacs but also the illegitimate and genocidal Al-Asshead regime. Don't think for one second that Turkey, KSA and Qatar would have agreed to this otherwise. Or USA itself for that matter.

Ok, if you know your history, you should know how they betrayed their masters.
After centuries.
And yes, there is a dream of an empire and a bigger agenda, if you knew anything about the MB gang, you wouldn't say that. Iran also has bigger agendas, I don't deny that. Erdogan thinks he's too smart, but he should learn a lesson or two from his friend Morsi.
What is the Turkey's bigger agenda.

It's reported widely

How 400 US Troops Will Train Syria's Moderate Opposition to Fight ISIS - ABC News

it also makes sense, if FSA were to be trained and armed to fight the SAA it would only help ISIS.grow, both against FSA and SAA which will bring more trouble to the US.
If that would be true...we would also had opened our air-bases for US jet-fighters....We have serious concern about Daesh, and i don't think Erdoğan will drag Turkey into a conflict against Daesh.

After centuries
But eventually.
What is the Turkey's bigger agenda.
I don't claim to predict future to give exact detail on their agenda, but they do have plans on some Caliphate-like scenario or something like that. You just can't look at Erdogan and say this guy is merely a simple Islamist. I feel like he, along with his close friends in Qatar and Egypt and other areas are more like a secret cult. One should be a fool to think that he is playing this dirty game in Syria only because he is such a kind-hearted person who cares soooooooo much about innocent lives.

Lol I love how some kids here think war is a video game... Turkey and other will be training terrorists, and those terrorists will one day attack their masters just like bin laden and USA...

Now let's not forget that of Syria ever requests the mutual defence agreement with Iran to be enforced we will have different scenario then.. As of now the agreement is not alive on the ground...

For those who dream of brining Syria down to its knees are only dreaming and will keep on dreaming, we will never become a western puppet.. We will fight to the last man, we will die for our country, we will die for honor, die standing against the west and their puppets..

LONG LIVE SYRIA!

But eventually
Yeap after centuries...they gone rogue. And we put them out. :)
I don't claim to predict future to give exact detail on their agenda, but they do have plans on some Caliphate-like scenario or something like that. You just can't look at Erdogan and say this guy is merely a simple Islamist. I feel like he, along with his close friends in Qatar and Egypt and other areas are more like a secret cult. One should be a fool to think that he is playing this dirty game in Syria only because he is such a kind-hearted person who cares soooooooo much about innocent lives.
And i thought, you knew something about the hidden agenda...Those are just your assumptions mate....and some irrational one (caliphate and stuff like that).

Lol I love how some kids here think war is a video game... Turkey and other will be training terrorists, and those terrorists will one day attack their masters just like bin laden and USA...

Now let's not forget that of Syria ever requests the mutual defence agreement with Iran to be enforced we will have different scenario then.. As of now the agreement is not alive on the ground...

For those who dream of brining Syria down to its knees are only dreaming and will keep on dreaming, we will never become a western puppet.. We will fight to the last man, we will die for our country, we will die for honor, die standing against the west and their puppets..

LONG LIVE SYRIA!
Long Live Syria !

Down with the brutal dictator !

Back
Top Bottom