What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It seems Iranian generals are getting more and more desperate as time goes on. This seems to be the regime's last ace. These two offensives in Aleppo and Daraa are relying heavily on foreigners. If they fail then the counter attack will be devastating on the regime. Granted they have been relatively successful so far in these two offensives.

Nobody really believes that the illegitimate and genocidal Al-Assad regime has a long-term future in Syria, do they? The best they can hope for is a Nusayri enclave in the Latakia and Tartus Governorates. Fully surrounded by enemies or enemy states (Turkey and remaining parts of Syria).

Good luck for the future I say. Can't say that I feel sorry for them though. They are fully to blame themselves.

Actually Daesh is a bigger threat than this illegitimate regime that is just on loan. Had Daesh not existed then the illegitimate and genocidal regime would have been gone by now.

Imagine all the energy, time and costly resources that have been spent on fighting Daesh by the Syrian opposition?

No wonder that Al-Assad freed all the leading Islamists from state prisons back in 2012. He knew what he was doing.

Assad regime released extremists from jail, says former intelligence official | The National

BTW rebels say the sectarian foreign mercenaries has carried out massacres of civilians by throat slitting women and children in those towns captured earlier and now retaken. Yeah they will pay dearly for their crimes

Yes, because rebels never lie, they are the most honest persons on earth. Everything coming out of their mouth must be true.

This is expected from someone calling 'archcivilians' a reliable source.

Rebels are claiming that a Russian logistics officer and a senior officer in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards are among troops captured in the regime’s counter-offensive in southern Syria.

BREAKING NEWS: Rebels captured 1 billion Iranians in Aleppo.

Yes, because rebels never lie, they are the most honest persons on earth. Everything coming out of their mouth must be true.

This is expected from someone calling 'archcivilians' a reliable source.

BREAKING NEWS: Rebels captured 1 billion Iranians in Aleppo.
Archcivilians just quotes the activists in Syria.
The Iranian officer was captured in Quneitra Province. The report is from February 15, 2015

BTW rebels say the sectarian foreign mercenaries have carried out massacres of civilians by throat slitting women and children in those towns captured earlier and now retaken. Yeah they will pay dearly for their crimes

Syrian Network For Human Rights

Doubt so, these reports aren't reliable. They make up things about many factions from both sides.

What I want to know is what is situation on ground? Is it feasible a regime/rebel victory in Syria over the span of this year?

The rebels have a terrible strategy. The US and allies want this war to be extended. So when rebels lose ground in Syria. Turkey/US announce they're train and arm some of them. And meanwhile Iranians will have to send more volunteers and resources. Also Hezbollah.

And to be honest I don't like at all what Turkey is doing. They shouldn't encourage rebels to take lazy path in order to weaken other people in region. And more suffering and destruction and frustration accunulates. The people might as well support ISIS if the regional nations will continue playing these games.

I can say let's leave ISIS aside for now, in spite of that I still disagree over ISIS = FSA.
If I have to believe everything they say, then Moshe Ya'alon said Israelis are secretly supporting the coalition against ISIS, should I believe A and ignore B ?, or believe B and ignore A ?, I'd be using double standards if I did.
Anyway, I guess they say such things in public to make tensions or else I don't see any reason why they would expose that :
Humans die in wars with enemies not with a family that have been slaughtering us for 10ths of years, and what about Christians of Hama? were they MB members too? I sincerely doubt that. Hafiz has been suppressing us, and his son did nothing but walked on the road that his father has paved.
Since you claimed there was 'no bloodshed?' before 2011, I'd like to remind you of Hama -in fact there are too many to mention- but here you go, compare these photos of Hama in 1982 to Syria in 2011-2015 :
Syrianleaders581.jpg

Syrianleaders588.JPG

Syrianleaders582.jpg

Syrianleaders598.JPG

Syrianleaders597.JPG

Syrianleaders600.JPG

Syrianleaders601.jpg

Do you spot the difference, if any ?, it is just history repeating itself.

These were from 1982, hope you don't put the blame on the western puppets this time too, if the case was really about the Muslim Brotherhood, then the answer is simple..the regime fighters kept ridiculing Islam :
Syrianleaders595.JPG

From Hama in 1982, It says "There is no God but the homeland", "And no prophet but Al-Ba'ath", Astaghfirullah.
They are obviously making fun of La Ilaha Illa Allah, Muhammadun Rasoolullah.
They are doing that today as well, so how come Hafiz | Bashar don't want to face a backlash when they are | were asking for it ?
I$i$= f$a, same terrorists just with a different name...
Enough with your Hama MB massacre... Why don't you tell us what did the MB terrorists do first, you know school bombings, and attack on military college and etc...

Syria was a peaceful country, at least after we got rid of the MB terrorists.. So since the 80's to 2010 Syria was peaceful.. And that's what's Syrians want, we want peace not war... However f$a terrorists refuse peace they want to destroy the country for the sake of their masters...

Doubt so, these reports aren't reliable. They make up things about many factions from both sides.

What I want to know is what is situation on ground? Is it feasible a regime/rebel victory in Syria over the span of this year?

The rebels have a terrible strategy. The US and allies want this war to be extended. So when rebels lose ground in Syria. Turkey/US announce they're train and arm some of them. And meanwhile Iranians will have to send more volunteers and resources. Also Hezbollah.

And to be honest I don't like at all what Turkey is doing. They shouldn't encourage rebels to take lazy path in order to weaken other people in region. And more suffering and destruction and frustration accunulates. The people might as well support ISIS if the regional nations will continue playing these games.
Residents of Ratyan claim pro-regime militias slaughtered women & field executed

Residents of Ratyan claim pro-regime militias slaughtered women & field executed

Things are confusing today and if this can possibly be verified than it shows the need for a new strategy. The nations in region have different mindsets that are purely political. Not religious. Even the Muslim majority nations. The Muslim youth however have different mindset and visions which is purely Islamic. The Muslim youth seek to restore the honor of Muslims and end this era of weakness and corruption. You either support this holy cause or you are up to something else. And that is unacceptable tragedy happening to the people.

Wow very credible, so tell us, what do you want the terrorists f$a to say after their loses? Of course they gonna cry massacre... It could have been f$a terrorists did it to cry massacre and to get more support from their masters...

This topic is getting more and more fun to read :lol: you don't need to read any news about Syria,just read this topic and every time you read so called rebels supporters crying "Mass murderer dictator slaughtered people" or " (put any number here) Iranian IRGC fighters, x2 Hezbollah foreign mercenaries killed" it means SAA made some big progress :yahoo:

Iranian fighter killed by FSA fighters in Aleppo battles. ID captured. "Haider Taij"

Iranian National ID + SAA ID founded with Iranian fighter killed by Rebels

@Syrian Lion are foreigners allowed to join the SAA?

B-EbdRnIMAApA12.jpg
B-EbdTLIMAEx_zq.jpg
B-EbdTMIMAEpFGl.jpg

one of the regime soldier captured by the rebels in Allepo
B-EdokHIAAAP9uH.jpg

Last edited:
U.S., Turkey reach tentative pact on training Syrian rebels

The United States and Turkey have reached a tentative agreement on training and equipping moderate Syrian opposition groups and expect to sign the pact soon, the U.S. State Department said on Tuesday.

"I can confirm that we have reached an agreement in principle with Turkey on training and equipping the Syrian opposition groups," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters.

"As we have announced before, Turkey has agreed to be one of the regional hosts for the train-and-equip program for moderate Syrian opposition forces. We expect to conclude and sign the agreement with Turkey soon."
U.S., Turkey reach tentative pact on training Syrian rebels| Reuters

For @Syrian Lion

Back
Top Bottom