What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Soverign nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really

What we see is that Assad family is wiping the shoes of the Russians to stay in power and also when the west asked it to hand the chemical weapons it danced on western tunes like an eunuch.

As i advised u yesterday also , try to use ur brain for once.

yes Syria is sovereign nation, thus this war against it..

and you haven't answered me, are I$I and AQ supporter?

Ok, since u don't understand plain and simple english let me repeat myself for u

I support Islam and any group that adheres to Islamic teachings .

Now whatever action IS and AQ take in accordance with Islamic principles , i love that and whatever action they take against it , i loathe that.
ok so you're saying that I$I$ and AQ are Islamic, or sometimes are Islamic?

Money = power, If you have money you have control.. They are fighting over who controls what..
For sure they are fighting over who controls what, that goes for all wars worldwide.
ok so you're saying that I$I$ and AQ are Islamic, or sometimes are Islamic?
No body considers them 'Islamic', but when we see the coalition airstrikes targeting them 24/7, we can hardly believe the US or Saudi 'created them'.
The stereotypical trend of all pro-Assad or pro-Iran people is to always put the blame on west and Saudi Arabia even when it doesn't make sense at all .
The solution was always in Al-Assad and Al-Maliki's hands, but they preferred the difficult way.

You didn't tell me if the victims of Hama were all MB members?

For sure they are fighting over who controls what, that goes for all wars worldwide.
No body considers them 'Islamic', but when we see the coalition airstrikes targeting them 24/7, we can hardly believe the US or Saudi 'created them'.
The stereotypical trend of all pro-Assad or pro-Iran people is to always put the blame on west and Saudi Arabia even when it doesn't make sense at all .
The solution was always in Al-Assad and Al-Maliki's hands, but they preferred the difficult way.

You didn't tell me if the victims of Hama were all MB members?
again, the I$I$ same with Alqaeda, were created by the west and their puppets...I$I$ were created the same way, and when I$I$ got little out of control, the west started playing their anti-terrorism card and etc... I mean, American generals ( General Dempsey) admits it himself that I$I$ were created by their allies.. again simple google search will show you I$I$ were the same as F$A, they fought over who rules and steals what and etc.. they fought together in same battles...

Tell me in which war no human lives were lost...

How very sad. How low have we reached as Muslims and humans to allow such a tragedy to unfold before our very eyes? I am ashamed although I cannot do much personally other than donating money for the victims of the conflict and pray. Wish that I could do more.

I believe that GCC should help all orphans of the war.

The Al-Assad regime and all its idiotic supporters will pay tenfold for their genocide and war crimes. There is no turning back.

I agree with @Falcon29 . The Syrian civil war is not about Palestinians but it has to be said that the Al-Assad genocidal regime has starved and killed 2500 civilian Palestinians in various refugee camps and by doing barrel bombardments.

See the Yarmouk refugee camp.

2200 Palestinian civilians are jailed by the genocidal regime too.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...00-Palestinians-killed-missing-in-Syria-.html

I know many Palestinians in person, even here in Denmark, that have become my close friends and it's sad that refugees outside of Palestine have to fear for their lives. From one conflict/war to another.:angry:

In this day and age we must walk with our heads bowed down out of shame and embarrassment.

The end results are maintaining the resistance and geopolitical advantage against israel, but simpletons do not understand. What did Churchhill when the enigma code was discovered did he evacuate sores of Britain knowing German were planning to bomb? He didn't as it would have alerted the germans that their was cracked. What did USA do to japan to avoid opening another front? Remember FSA were begging Iran and Hezbollah not support their strategic ally stating that they will cooperate against Israel but who'd believe that?

Hezbollah mega offensive got stuck about 1 week ago, that means they sent forces back to Aleppo. Sad I was hoping loyalists will go deeper to Daraa.

You never cease to amaze us with your over-obsession with Hezbollah, it means whatever they do that makes Israelis jump up and down, it's a good thing.

You never cease to amaze us with your over-obsession with Hezbollah, it means whatever they do that makes Israelis jump up and down, it's a good thing.
Week ago u claimed that all Israel is scared about Hezbollah mega offensive in Daraa. I said that I hope they will keep on. Unfortunately they did not.

again, the I$I$ same with Alqaeda, were created by the west and their puppets...I$I$ were created the same way, and when I$I$ got little out of control, the west started playing their anti-terrorism card and etc... I mean, American generals ( General Dempsey) admits it himself that I$I$ were created by their allies.. again simple google search will show you I$I$ were the same as F$A, they fought over who rules and steals what and etc.. they fought together in same battles...
I can say let's leave ISIS aside for now, in spite of that I still disagree over ISIS = FSA.
If I have to believe everything they say, then Moshe Ya'alon said Israelis are secretly supporting the coalition against ISIS, should I believe A and ignore B ?, or believe B and ignore A ?, I'd be using double standards if I did.
Anyway, I guess they say such things in public to make tensions or else I don't see any reason why they would expose that :
Tell me in which war no human lives were lost...
Humans die in wars with enemies not with a family that have been slaughtering us for 10ths of years, and what about Christians of Hama? were they MB members too? I sincerely doubt that. Hafiz has been suppressing us, and his son did nothing but walked on the road that his father has paved.
Since you claimed there was 'no bloodshed?' before 2011, I'd like to remind you of Hama -in fact there are too many to mention- but here you go, compare these photos of Hama in 1982 to Syria in 2011-2015 :
Syrianleaders581.jpg

Syrianleaders588.JPG

Syrianleaders582.jpg

Syrianleaders598.JPG

Syrianleaders597.JPG

Syrianleaders600.JPG

Syrianleaders601.jpg

Do you spot the difference, if any ?, it is just history repeating itself.

These were from 1982, hope you don't put the blame on the western puppets this time too, if the case was really about the Muslim Brotherhood, then the answer is simple..the regime fighters kept ridiculing Islam :
Syrianleaders595.JPG

From Hama in 1982, It says "There is no God but the homeland", "And no prophet but Al-Ba'ath", Astaghfirullah.
They are obviously making fun of La Ilaha Illa Allah, Muhammadun Rasoolullah.
They are doing that today as well, so how come Hafiz | Bashar don't want to face a backlash when they are | were asking for it ?

Back
Top Bottom