What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You support Assad regime which slaughtered Palestinians by thousands and keeps slaughtering them right now and u have a nerve to use the Palestinian card?

Here I liked u so u stop whining.
Look who is talking about Palestinians, if you care about them so much, then get out of their land, and stop stealing their homes... You are very considerate, your crocodile tears are strong...
And the ones that are killing Palestinian now are the f$a terrorists even Palestine itself admit it...
Your love to the f$a terrorists is no secret, you are their propaganda machine here along with others...

Hassan Nasrallah with his ally via Assad, Mr. Elie Hobeika, the murderer of Palestinians at Sabra and Shatila.

nasrallah_hobeika.jpg

What has happened is part of History and none can change that and facts will continue to adore these threads even if they are HISTORY.

This is a thread about syria. Nobody bring up Palestinian people. Especially people like the criminal bigoted Jew member here.

All posts that do mention Palstinians will be reported and mods will be tagged from now on.

Look who is talking about Palestinians, if you care about them so much, then get out of their land, and stop stealing their homes... You are very considerate, your crocodile tears are strong...
And the ones that are killing Palestinian now are the f$a terrorists even Palestine itself admit it...
Your love to the f$a terrorists is no secret, you are their propaganda machine here along with others...
Palestinians in Israel have highest life standards in Middle East. And we did not starve Palestinians even when they sent hundreds of suicide bombers and fired thousands of rockets at us.

This is a thread about syria. Nobody bring up Palestinian people. Especially people like the criminal bigoted Jew member here.

All posts that do mention Palstinians will be reported and mods will be tagged from now on.
Tell that to SL, who is bytching about Israel all the time.

This conflict is inter-wined and a host of other countries will come to be discussed while Syria is being discussed so take it easy . Refer only when Palestine is being discussed just to derail the discussion.

I am taking it easy, however there are dirty scumbags in this thread who want to involve Palestinians in order to create tensions between my people and sides in the Syrian conflict. I don't like dirty Jewishness, I'm not even remotely Jewish. If the Jew does so others shouldn't adopt his ways. Jews are satanists and avowed enemies of God.

I'm not worried about myself, I care for my people. Many of my people are secular nationalists and like Lebanon and Hezbollah and the strife in Lebanon is a thing of the past which everyone got over. When people decide to use my people as cannon fodder against others they don't like it means Arabs still have pathetic traditional backwards mentality. And Sunni Islamists need to clean that up. It's 2015 no more of traditional Arabness or Jewishness. This year and next year are years of dramatic changes and cleansing of the region from filth. The Arab people are returning to follow Islam and nobody can stop that.

Many of my people are secular nationalists and like Lebanon and Hezbollah and the strife in Lebanon is a thing of the past which everyone got over.

Any of your people who side with Hezbollah, including Hamas, are vermin who will get their recompense sooner or later. I'm a Lebanese Sunni Muslim, and the whole 'resistance' love-relationship some of you've got going there with Iran is absolutely despicable.

The days of us clapping blindly for anyone who fires at Israel are over. We've seen, with our own eyes, the death machines of Iran, Assad and Hezbollah at work. They're our foremost enemy and have killed more of us than you can begin to even comprehend.

Any Palestinian faction, group or leader who sides with Hezbollah/Iran/Assad will pay.

Again u come out with one of ur great foolish arguments and that is understandable from u.

U want to make this ridiculous comment that if there is no Qaeda presence, there won't be a war in middle east and America can't sell its weapons.

( America has been supplying weapons to the whole world long before the first from the Qaeda figures was ever born).

It supplied the Iraqis and through the isrealis , it supplied the Iranians in the iran - iraq war. It supplies the Egyptians , Saudis , jordanians , yemenis and others long before any one in the muslim world knew the name of Qaeda or IS.
Infact America is trying its utmost to suppress groups like Qaeda and IS because if they come to power in this part of the world then that will dry out its supplies of weapons to this region as the monarchs are easy to manipulate compared to the Islamists.

I thought that none can surpass the foolishness of ur previous comments but u keep on setting new records.

Now as regards to AQ attacking Isreal , with border guards like Hizbulat ( former secretary general of Hizbulat having attested to the fact ), it is more important to take these border guards out before attacking Isreal.

Now AQ and like minded parties are fighting on mulitiple fronts like in Afghanistan, iraq, Yemen and other places against the Americans , the same Americans u urself said are under the command of Jews .

So clearly the AQ forces are fighting the backbone of Isreal compared to others.
You forgot that Aq borders Israel now, and Israel have been their air force for a while...

Your true colors are shown, so you are a fan of Aq and i$i$?

A simple question to u about Palestine
What is so important about palestine that u only talk about it , none of u talks about Chechenya, Kashmir , Bosnia, nagora-karabag and other muslim dominated places that are under occupation?
Because these friday muslims do not like one of their fellows mistreated by Hebrews, but they have no qualm to see other muslims being slaughtered by others and especially by fellow Muslims.

Any of your people who side with Hezbollah, including Hamas, are vermin who will get their recompense sooner or later. I'm a Lebanese Sunni Muslim, and the whole 'resistance' love-relationship some of you've got going there with Iran is absolutely despicable.

The days of us clapping blindly for anyone who fires at Israel are over. We've seen, with our own eyes, the death machines of Iran, Assad and Hezbollah at work. They're our foremost enemy and have killed more of us than you can begin to even comprehend.

Any Palestinian faction, group or leader who sides with Hezbollah/Iran/Assad will pay.

Hamas cut ties with Iran long ago. And last person should be you. Lebanese Sunni Muslim...ha...Go tell that joke to someone else haywaan....

You are probably Arab idol beirtu night club Arab like all other secularist junkies in the region. I am Sunni Islamist and I support caliphate. This means dismantling Arab governments. And you need another 1000 years to be like Hamas. Don't ever criticize your kings. Hamas is God's angels on earth, secularist pro Israel junkies can do all they can to support Israel but will always fail in bringing down the mujahideen of Palestine. If you were Sunni Muslim you would know God said in hadih that people in Palestine will struggle for the truth until the last day on earth.

child protecting his little sister from Assad’s Airstrikes. Has to be one of the most heartbreaking Pic.

View attachment 193931

Strong journalism. Look! look at all those jets in the sky coming for them. Look it's written Syria all over the place. That's how low rebel propagandists on social media have gone, they have no new content for propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom