What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

that happened in WW2 as well. Men of fighting age were all drafted in.
Nice avatar, although I would have preferred this one as it shows the extent of intimacy between brothers::p:

b29a50399ac5e58ed40641d5a9af1dcb.jpg

Absolutely .
Wasn't Israel the country that provided weapons to the Iranians during the Iran -Iraq war.
Iran -Contra affair is not that faded in our memories.
oh you care so much about Saddam, would you care to tell us who took him out? :disagree:
Iran and Saddam were enemies, and everyone knows that...

so if you're talking about Israel arming, now Israel is arming the F$A terrorists themselves, and treating them, in addition to training by mossad... oh and also see post #171 :lol:

Diversion is good , if done intelligently not foolishly like u .

Yes, Iran and Saddam were enemies and Isreal provided weapons to Iran.
This must be quite simple for u to understand.

As regards to who took out Saddam, America with the help of the Iranians and one knows very well who runs America.

Now as regards to Israel arming FSA, i would like to have some proofs . Intelligent ones but i doubt from u i can see that.

yeah like America used Iran soil to launch its planes.. it didn't use its own puppet countries in gcc...
this thread here contains what you need ....

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

That thread contains a great deal of value for people who are

FOOLISH

and sorry to say

I don't belong to ur category.
of course you refuse to accept reality... like I said it has all the videos and links you were asking for, from Israeli media itself.. here is a little sample, since I know you wont open it because you fear the truth...
The Jewish Press » » Report: Commander of Syrian Rebels Trained in Israel

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS

Iran helped USA to invade Afghanistan and Iraq

:blah: this video has been posted here so many time...
Iran and Saddam were enemies, and it worked with the US against AQ terrorists, and now Iran could have been also working with US in Iraq against I$I$ terrorists... now you're crying about your AQ terrorists and I$I$ terrorists... it shows your true colors...

Jewish press says their is no such thing as PALESTINE

Should we believe that too?

Quote something meaningful and verifiable from sources that have some credibility . If quoting randomly is the norm than i can quote u a ton and bury u under the weight of nonsense as u try to do every second over here.

Tell ur masters to teach u something new instead of false propagation, for i know u need the money from propagation to feed ur family so i sympathies with ur predicament.

Well truth can be posted any number of times and it remains the same
It is falsehood that is afraid of being exposed.
I gave you Israeli media, because if I gave you Syrian link, you would cry Syrian propaganda...

so tell me what is a reliable source to you? Aljazeera terrorists?
or wait you want something from I$I$ magazine or AQ TV channels? I know you love I$I$ so here is something for you

post-81403-0-57236800-1355444105.jpg

you told me that you know who controls America, and we all know that America is training and arming F$A terrorists...
601156_481820045217866_1296389185_n.jpg

McCain_Salim_Idris_15.jpg

one knows very well who runs America.

Now as regards to Israel arming FSA, i would like to have some proofs . Intelligent ones but i doubt from u i can see that.
U.S. Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government| Reuters

Pentagon: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels - CNN.com

Now this is something from u that is true .

Only thing debatable is whom are the Americans arming and what is the purpose.

Is the primary purpose to topple Assad or is it to safeguard the interests of America and its allies isreal by arming and training a force that acts as a counter balance to the Islamists.[/QUOTE]
It is arming your f$a terrorists to protect Israel for sure, f$a terrorists = AQ terrorists = i$i$ all work for Israel...

It is arming your f$a terrorists to protect Israel for sure, f$a terrorists = AQ terrorists = i$i$ all work for Israel...[]

Now debate buddy
Reasoning and logic seem to have left u a long time ago but at least do give it a try . Maybe u can get it back if u seriously start using ur brain.

Now let us analyze ur theory and refute it by ur own comments

"f$a terrorists = AQ terrorists = i$i$ all work for Israel"

U posted a vedio above of some one who left FSA for IS and in that video he is very critical of that

Why if there is no difference does he leave one for the other.

As i said do use ur brain sometime.
Lol, look who's talking
1. You said or implied that Israel runs America, so I gave you link showing you how America is training and arm f$a terrorists..
2. Alqaeda was created by America and it's puppets same with i$i$, most of them were trained by America when they were f$a terrorists and joined a group with different name because it was stronger than them, it's like mafia..
3. Tell us your views about f$a terrorists and i$i$...

Lol, look who's talking
2. Alqaeda was created by America and it's puppets same with i$i$, most of them were trained by America when they were f$a terrorists and joined a group with different name because it was stronger than them, it's like mafia..
Why don't they just fight together then ?, why would they kill thousands of each other ?
I don't think the US is that stupid.

Let us debate one at a time and the conclusions we draw must be the bench mark for us to stand on in the discussions here from now onwards..

1. I say America is run by jews . What is ur take.
By the zionoists israelis...

Why don't they just fight together then ?, why would they kill thousands of each other ?
I don't think the US is that stupid.
They are, Jabhat al-Nusra fights together with f$a terrorists recent argument is basically over control and money, like mafia, and i$i$ fought with f$a terrorists before they broke up over the issue of control and power

They are, Jabhat al-Nusra fights together with f$a terrorists recent argument is basically over control and money, like mafia, and i$i$ fought with f$a terrorists before they broke up over the issue of control and power
US-led airstrikes have also hit Jabhat Al-Nusra besides ISIS, as for money, they fight 24/7 so why would they need money ?

U said. Alqaeda was created by America and it's puppets same with i$i$, most of them were trained by America when they were f$a terrorists and joined a group with different name because it was stronger than them, it's like mafia.

Now if America created al-qaeda and its puppet the IS , ( indirectly meaning Isreal created them ) , why are they bombing them left , right and Centre?
This negates ur theory that they act on their behest but in fact the present day FACTS prove that they act against them , so the need for America (ruled by Jews as u accepted) to bomb them.
Oh how naive you are, poor soul...

If there is no AQ and no i$i$ there is no war, there is no need for America to be involved in the region, no need for the west to sell their weapons to their puppets scaring them with their own monster... Can you tell me when was the last time AQ attacked Israel or i$i$ attacked Israel?? You know bin laden used to be the west's mighty warrior.. Then when his use is over they turned him into an enemy..
Wow I didn't know you were that naive...

US-led airstrikes have also hit Jabhat Al-Nusra besides ISIS, as for money, they fight 24/7 so why would they need money ?
Money = power, If you have money you have control.. They are fighting over who controls what..

Back
Top Bottom