What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Sweden don't have terrorists...
I told you, couldn't find the article on Al Jazeera, but other news sources have the same thing: It's an opinion article. Not what the news networks represents necessarily.
No terrorists in Sweden? Well, the 3 mosques burned down there aren't terror attacks I guess...[/QUOTE]
Once in a while, not a daily thing... Again democracy doesn't exist... It's all about money and power and if you believe in democracy that is because you are brainwashed and /or to young to know better

Anyways I'm done with you.. My God open your eyes to see the truth.. :wave:

Regime Sources - Brigadier general Nimer Hussein killed by Rebels in the ongoing battles in Daraa

15 regime forces including republican Guards Lt. Col. Fadi Mohamad were killed today in a surprise attack on the Wafidain camp front on outskirts of Douma.

Last edited:
Assad forces execute 12 troopers over 'treason' charges in Daraa

2015-02-15

(Zaman Al Wasl)- Activists loyal to the Syrian regime said Saturday 12 officers and soldiers were summarily killed in Daraa province over charges of ccooperating with rebels what caused the loss of military bases last month.

The official Facebook page of National Defense militia in Daraa province assured killing of 12 troopers in 9 Division by the armed forces that have been waging a fierce assault on Syrian south since Wednesday to recapture territory and military bases were controlled by the Southern Front, key rebel group belongs to the Free Syrian Army (FSA).

Media close to the Syrian government and Hezbollah said the operation had been several weeks in the planning.

Bashar al-Assad’s forces and their Lebanese Shi'ite allies took new ground in a major offensive in Daraa province on Wednesday, pressing a campaign against rebels posing one of the biggest remaining threats to Damascus, according to Reuters.

Sources on both sides of the southern battlefront said the offensive aimed to shield the capital Damascus, a short drive to the north. The insurgents had made significant gains in the south in recent months, taking several military bases.

Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Iranian Quds Force, is believed to be the top commander of the offensive on Daraa, activists said.

Reports said Soleimani backed by Hezbollah fighters have carried on, and for the first time, full battles against rebels without any participation from the Assad side. Suleiman wants to eliminate FSA from the south, activists said.

"This is the biggest offensive so far," said Assad Zoubi, a defected Syrian army colonel based in Jordan's capital Amman who is affiliated with the Southern Front groups. "Their aim is to move towards and recapture the strategic Tel Hara which the rebels took nearly six months ago," he told Reuters.

In their turn, rebels said dozens of Assad soldiers and Shiite militants were killed in the battles and many held captive, according to rebel Twitter feeds.

The southern rebels have received aid including what they describe as small amounts of military support through an operations room based in Jordan, a staunch U.S. ally determined to keep its Syrian frontier safe from jihadists.

Most rebels of Daraa, who are fighting to topple Bashar al-Assad, belong to the Southern Front, which includes some 30,000 fighters from more than 55 mainstream opposition groups operating from the Jordanian border to the outskirts of Damascus and the Golan Heights.

Al Qaeda's Syrian arm, the Nusra Front, is also active in the south, which stretches up to the frontiers with Jordan and Israel, while rival Islamic State jihadists control much of the north and east of the country.

Syria's conflict, now in its fourth year, has killed more than 220,000 people and caused millions to flee.

Assad forces execute 12 troopers over 'treason' charges in Daraa SYRIA NEWS | ZAMAN ALWSL syria

Jaish al Islam uploaded a video (too graphic to link) of their defensive operations around Wafidin Camp. It includes a regime airstrike that hit it's own positions, JAI massacring regime troops, and a hilarious moment were a JAI fighter says to a crawling Republican Guard member "come habibi come," and proceeds to shoot him. Just search in youtube:
+18 شاهد ماذا فعل جيش الإسلام بلواء الحرس الجمهوري على مشارف الغوطة

Also, the number of dead regime fighters on the offensive against Dara'a (including foreigners, who comprise most of the force anyways) is 110+ as of ~20 hours ago.
Regime has also lost 8 T-72s and the rebels have captured 4 T-72s. 11 militants of Iraqi Abu Fadel Abbas militia were captured by rebels. Source is FreeSyriaTV.

Last edited:
JAI massacring regime troops, and a hilarious moment were a JAI fighter says to a crawling Republican Guard member "come habibi come," and proceeds to shoot him. .
Look at this sick mentality... He finds it funny that watching people die and getting shot... People like him for sure have no place in Syria that's if he is even Syrian...

Another IRGC general sent to hell.

10250316_891114087620052_5432221520519470083_n.jpg

Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Hosseini Moghaddam Qaan, deputy commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Quds Force

Gosh how many generals they have? They die like flies.

Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Hosseini Moghaddam Qaan, deputy commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Quds Force

Didn't knew Samera is in Syria .
It's right everyday you learn something .

by the way isn't this something from eleven days ago

I think He was martyred in Iraq fighting your i$i$ terrorists.. Another prove here that shows Israelies support i$i$... And if he was martyred in Syria he died honorably fighting the Israeli terrorists in Syria...

Iran's loss of senior generals goes to show how much it's investing into these fights. Well and truly, Iran's regional hegemony is at stake here, and the bad news (for it) is that it cannot win in Syria.

Assad simply doesn't have enough Alawites and peripheral support to use as cannon fodder over a prolonged period. He will not regain control of Syria, and the rebels, over the long term, will simply win the war of attrition.

They're mostly retired commanders from the Iran-Iraq war, there are many obviously as there was conscription and a war. Some of them religious, want to die as martyr on the field.

Its war, so this happens. I love how everyone got their heads so far stuck up Iran's buthole, that they are celebrating something so minor as this. :lol:
Not to take way anything from that general.
For every Iranian general sacrificed, thousands upons thousands of terrorist filth are sent to the depths of hell.

Lets keep the good fight going.

Last edited:

Aaaaaaand...... still you are hurting so bad over Hezbollah liquidating 2 IDF terrorists, your attitude towards Iran has became even more troll-like after that incident. Yo don't even try to hide it and that's good.

lol at the 'general' thing. Every Iranian dies is made a 'super duper senior general' to boost the loser's moral. This guy was a retired Iran-Iraq war veteran who had no active role in any military organization.

And again lol at the fact that you just showed your happiness over killing of someone who fought IS scums, which again proves my point that Israel and Daesh are 2 sides of the same coin.

To make it clear, we will continue to fight the mini-Israelis in the region, e.g Daesh and Nus-Rats. Some may be martyred in this way, but we have much more than enough number of them. Only IS scums and their likes and sympathizers get happy over killing of someone like him.

Regime has also lost 8 T-72s and the rebels have captured 4 T-72s. 11 militants of Iraqi Abu Fadel Abbas militia were captured by rebels. Source is FreeSyriaTV.

I should have known the source of all that rubbish, without providing one single proof.

And I'm still waiting for pics of even one member of those 'dozens' that terrorists claimed they have killed from Hezbollah. Not even one pic. Their internet propagandists are on full throttle in Twitter and Facebook to boost their morals.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaand...... still you are hurting so bad over Hezbollah liquidating 2 IDF terrorists, your attitude towards Iran has became even more troll-like after that incident. Yo don't even try to hide it and that's good.
Its you who invent nonsense that Hezzie offensive is main news in Israel, although no one cared at all.

lol at the 'general' thing. Every Iranian dies is made a 'super duper senior general' to boost the loser's moral. This guy was a retired Iran-Iraq war veteran who had no active role in any military organization.
Yeah sure.

گرامیداشت سردار شهید حسینی مقدم

مراسم گرامیداشت شهید مدافع حرم سردار محمد رضا حسینی مقدم با حضور سردار قاآنی، جانشین فرمانده سپاه قدس سپاه پاسداران در مشهد مقدس برگزار شد./ عکس: ابنا

جام نیوز :: JamNews - تصاویر/ مراسم گرامیداشت سردار شهید حسینی مقدم

And again lol at the fact that you just showed your happiness over killing of someone who fought IS scums, which again proves my point that Israel and Daesh are 2 sides of the same coin.
IRGC are way larger terrorists than IS. When Mugniyeh was blowing up embassies and peacekeepers IS were still in kindergarten. You invented the suicide terror. And now daily barrel bombs, starvation and gassing are dwarfing IS.

Its war, so this happens. I love how everyone got their heads so far stuck up Iran's buthole, that they are celebrating something so minor as this. :lol:
Not to take way anything from that general.
For every Iranian general sacrificed, thousands upons thousands of terrorist filth are sent to the depths of hell.

Lets keep the good fight going.
So killing Iranian high ranking officers by mere rebels is a "so minor thing"?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom