What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Well, considering your state of mind and support for Assad...I'd actually say that's a compliment. But I have to be "politically correct" here.
What happened to your democracy? Where you accept others point or view? Oh wait no such thing...
@waz

What happened to your democracy? Where you accept others point or view? Oh wait no such thing...
@waz
I don't accept other's points of view when they support a genocidal mass-murdering maniac.
I took into account your point of view, never accepted it. That's democracy.

I don't accept other's points of view when they support a genocidal mass-murdering maniac.
I took into account your point of view, never accepted it. That's democracy.
Yeah democracy is you respect others opinion and etc... But again no such thing exists...
I can say the same thing about you, but I won't get down to your level, you will probably best me with your expierence:partay:

You can't just throw stuff like that here without evidence... Next time your gonna say Alasad sunk the titanic then, and you will say I lost the link or couldn't find it..
There's pro-Assad articles on other sites that you claim are "anti-Syria," for example the guardian: Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian

Yeah democracy is you respect others opinion and etc... But again no such thing exists...
I can say the same thing about you, but I won't get down to your level, you will probably best me with your expierence
No such thing exists?
Well, I guess you've never head of Sweden, Norway, Finland, etc. Opinions are respected, but not adhered to. And I've already debunked almost all of your pro-Assad positions, you just refuse to accept that.

There's pro-Assad articles on other sites that you claim are "anti-Syria," for example the guardian: Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian
That's the Guardian, not aljazeera

BTW thanks for the link, even western media admits Alasad had the majority of Syrians support...

No such thing exists?
Well, I guess you've never head of Sweden, Norway, Finland, etc. Opinions are respected, but not adhered to. And I've already debunked almost all of your pro-Assad positions, you just refuse to accept that.
Sweden don't have terrorists killing it's own people daily and asking the west or east to invade their country

That's the Guardian, not aljazeera

BTW thanks for the link, even western media admits Alasad had the majority of Syrians support...

[QUOTE="Dr.Thrax, post: 6784701, member: 164872"

No such thing exists?
Sweden don't have terrorists...[/QUOTE]
I told you, couldn't find the article on Al Jazeera, but other news sources have the same thing: It's an opinion article. Not what the news networks represents necessarily.
No terrorists in Sweden? Well, the 3 mosques burned down there aren't terror attacks I guess...

Plus, what does free speech have to do with "terrorism?" Free speech can exist where terrorism exists....example: France. Charlie Hebdo attack was a terrorist attack (although I hate the magazine and their work.) But obviously, the free speech there is biased. Sweden, again, is an example.

Back
Top Bottom