What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

This shows the achievements of F$A "democracy" aka terrorism...
Oh, so the FSA are the reason for those? I'm sure they have the Airforce, the Uragans, the Gvozdikas...

I'm using your own terrorist's media... lol
The link says Israeli officials say Syrian rebels are urging them to launch airstrikes

and those poor kids, don't know that F$A terrorists will kill them soon to video them and post it online to claim it was the Syrian government...
Sure, FSA will kill their own children? For what reason?
You should really kill yourself. Stop wasting the Oxygen that other people need.

Also, I was never supportive of SOHR.
And it's nice how you didn't respond to the barrel bombs video, nothing to respond to?

Sure, FSA will kill their own children? For what reason?
You should really kill yourself. Stop wasting the Oxygen that other people need.
for propaganda reasons... those kids might be orphaned, or another terrorists group kills them... just to cry massacre on YouTube... just like previous attacks... or killed by crossfire, at the end F$A killed them or caused their death..

Also, I was never supportive of SOHR.
And it's nice how you didn't respond to the barrel bombs video, nothing to respond to?
barrel bombs will fall on the head of F$A terrorists wherever they are, they are cowards hiding among people to cry massacres, if they cared about saving Syrian lives they would have stayed away from cities and populated areas...

nope, all you have to do is look at Syria 2010, no destruction, when F$A came, death, bloodshed, and destruction...
Fallacy. Causation = / = correlation.
If Assad hadn't suppressed the revolution, there would be no ISIS in Syria, Syria would most likely be a secular or Islamic democracy, and it would be thriving right now.
But all of this is the plan of Allah, he's cleaning Syria from all of the traitors and hypocrites, and the innocent get to go to heaven earlier.

barrel bombs will fall on the head of F$A terrorists wherever they are, they are cowards hiding among people to cry massacres, if they cared about saving Syrian lives they would have stayed away from cities and populated areas...
First you say barrel bombs don't exist.
Now you're telling me that you bomb people with barrel bombs because the FSA are there?
Sounds like Israel with their white phosphorus.
Inshallah you will be among the dogs of hell, you and your dictators and all of their other supporters.

Fallacy. Causation = / = correlation.
If Assad hadn't suppressed the revolution, there would be no ISIS in Syria, Syria would most likely be a secular or Islamic democracy, and it would be thriving right now.
But all of this is the plan of Allah, he's cleaning Syria from all of the traitors and hypocrites, and the innocent get to go to heaven earlier.
you don't even know Allah... F$A and I$I$ worked together, and to this day they do, F$A buys western weapons from Israel.. and I$I$ was funded by the west and their puppets...

First you say barrel bombs don't exist.
Now you're telling me that you bomb people with barrel bombs because the FSA are there?
Sounds like Israel with their white phosphorus.
Inshallah you will be among the dogs of hell, you and your dictators and all of their other supporters.
the name of the bomb does not matter, a bomb is a bomb, and I never denied Syria military uses bombs, we even use missiles...

wherever F$A terrorists are found, death and destruction follows...

keep insulting me, that's the only thing you can do when your terrorists are losing...

you don't even know Allah... F$A and I$I$ worked together, and to this day they do, F$A buys western weapons from Israel.. and I$I$ was funded by the west and their puppets...
So some idiots who acted individually from the Gulf now represent rebels in Syria?
You really are an idiot.
And yes, I do know Allah, I don't worship a human unlike you. Yes we worked together, but for a short amount of time, and we were the first to fight them along with the other rebels. Meanwhile, it took the SAA up until Summer 2014 to fight them, and that was because ISIS attacked first.

the name of the bomb does not matter, a bomb is a bomb, and I never denied Syria military uses bombs, we even use missiles...

wherever F$A terrorists are found, death and destruction follows...

keep insulting me, that's the only thing you can do when your terrorists are losing...
The name of the bomb does matter. What has Assad used that people generally find to be inhumane?
Chemical Weapons? Check.
Cluster Bombs? Check.
Barrel Bombs? Check.
Looks like you'll have to destroy all of Syria....wait, you're already doing that.
I insult you because you deserve to be insulted. You support the same institution that killed my family members, and plenty of other peoples' family members.

So some idiots who acted individually from the Gulf now represent rebels in Syria?
You really are an idiot.
And yes, I do know Allah, I don't worship a human unlike you. Yes we worked together, but for a short amount of time, and we were the first to fight them along with the other rebels. Meanwhile, it took the SAA up until Summer 2014 to fight them, and that was because ISIS attacked first.
keep insulting me and insulting Christianity... I pity you, that's all you can do, you can't even have a proper debate :lol:..

I$I$ and F$A still work together... the same countries that supported F$A also funded I$I$, they are the same group...
ISIS buys western weapons from F$A

your terrorists have killed Syrians, destroyed Syria, asked foreign enemies and invasion against Syria... terrorists like you will end soon, Insha'Allah...

keep insulting me and insulting Christianity... I pity you, that's all you can do, you can't even have a proper debate :lol:..

I$I$ and F$A still work together... the same countries that supported F$A also funded I$I$, they are the same group...
ISIS buys western weapons from F$A

your terrorists have killed Syrians, destroyed Syria, asked foreign enemies and invasion against Syria... terrorists like you will end soon, Insha'Allah...
LOL
Using that German journalist as a source? He gave a favorable news report to ISIS and he worships Assad.
Totally unbiased.
And I didn't Insult Christianity. Unless you're telling me worshiping a human is an insult...so something you do once weekly is insulting....interesting.

LOL
Using that German journalist as a source? He gave a favorable news report to ISIS and he worships Assad.
Totally unbiased.
And I didn't Insult Christianity. Unless you're telling me worshiping a human is an insult...so something you do once weekly is insulting....interesting.
the same source your terrorists use, France 24 is hardcore anti-Syria... I like how you try to refute sources, because that the only thing you can do... complain about sources... remember I'm not using pro-Syrian sites, I'm using your own supporters news, just so no one can complain and say Syrian propaganda...

the same source your terrorists use, France 24 is hardcore anti-Syria... I like how you try to refute sources, because that the only thing you can do... complain about sources... remember I'm not using pro-Syrian sites, I'm using your own supporters news, just so no one can complain and say Syrian propaganda...
I've never used France 24 as a source, Sources I use are LCC, SNHR (they uses LCC), HRW, rebels, and bellingcat.
The journalist was "anti-Syria" because he loved Assad.

I've never used France 24 as a source, Sources I use are LCC, SNHR (they uses LCC), HRW, rebels, and bellingcat.
The journalist was "anti-Syria" because he loved Assad.
lol he is anti-Syria, and anti-Alasad... why would France 24 interview pro Syria journalists?
you don't use France 24, but your terrorists leaders do.. interviews with them, and etc...

lol he is anti-Syria, and anti-Alasad... why would France 24 interview pro Syria journalists?
you don't use France 24, but your terrorists leaders do.. interviews with them, and etc...
There are pro-Assad articles on Al Jazeera.
It's an OPINION article. Do you know what that is?
An interview isn't providing support. You claim the west are so anti-Assad, yet they had 2 interviews with him within the span of a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are pro-Assad articles on Al Jazeera you idiot.
It's an OPINION article. Do you know what that is? You know, the retarded words that come out of your mouth every day.
An interview isn't providing support. You claim the west are so anti-Assad, yet they had 2 interviews with him within the span of a month.
Give me link of Pro Alasad article on Aljazeera :cheesy:

and keep insulting me...

@waz , is there a solution to this kid here? read most of his posts, the word idiot and retarded and etc are always present...
would someone teach this kid some manners please?

Back
Top Bottom