What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Several websites confirm the death of two officers in Daraa.
Fars News admits Ali Sultan Muradi and Abbas Abdullahi from IRGC were sent to hell. :sniper:
Apparently, though an Iranian lieutenant colonel has been killed in Daraa, "not even one hizball foot soldier is harmed to date". :lol:
B9zGM7rIEAIr8l4.jpg
13931125000149_PhotoL.jpg

کلنا عباسک یا زینب(س) شهادت ۲ تن از رزمندگان جبهه اسلام به دست تروریست‌ها+عکس

Last edited:
FSA Holds Off IRGC-led Offensive in Dara’a Province

13 February 2015

Activists said that over 110 pro-regime militants were killed during clashes with the FSA in northwest Dara’a province. Rebels destroyed eight tanks belonging to regime forces and captured four more.

Member of the political committee Muhammed Qaddah confirms that mercenaries of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are spearheading the offensive in Dara’a province, pointing out that the FSA fighters captured Lebanese, Iranian and Afghan mercenaries during the ongoing battles.

Qaddah stresses that morale of the FSA fighters in Dara’a is high and that attempts by regime forces to recapture the areas they lost are doomed to fail.

He renounces the international community’s continued ignoring of the blatant and continuous intervention of Iran and the Hezbollah militia on the side of the Assad regime.

“The FSA fighters in the southern front have proved to the world the extent of adherence to international conventions and international humanitarian law by distancing themselves from extremism. There is no justification for the international community from now on to fail to support the FSA fighters in the southern front and put pressure on Iran to pull its mercenaries out of Syria.” (Source: Syrian Coalition)

FSA Holds Off IRGC-led Offensive in Dara’a Province
NATIONAL COALITION OF SYRIAN REVOLUTION AND OPPOSITION FORCES :lol::lol::lol:
I hope they pay you well for this, reading and posting so many bullshit must be really boring job :enjoy:

NATIONAL COALITION OF SYRIAN REVOLUTION AND OPPOSITION FORCES :lol::lol::lol:
I hope they pay you well for this, reading and posting so many bullshit must be really boring job :enjoy:

I guess you only want to read pro-hezbullrat propaganda lies that supports your pro-mullah agenda. Many of us here want to read both sides of the story to find out the truth so if you don't want to read my posts, then don't.

I guess you only want to read pro-hezbullrat propaganda lies that supports your pro-mullah agenda. Many of us here want to read both sides of the story to find out the truth so if you don't want to read my posts, then don't.
of course both sides have people who are posting bullshit on 24/7 basis but as far as I know most of Pro-SAA (SANA and Syrian perspective for example) people are paid, hope you are paid for sharing it too :D:D

could be a trick by regime to get info from inside.
The asshead regime wants to pit the people in Daraa against each other but many soldiers from the SAA refused to kill their relatives, deserted the tyrant's army and joined the FSA. That's the reason why he exclusively sent sectarian Tartousi and foreign mercenaries to participate in the recent offensive in Daraa.

of course both sides have people who are posting bullshit on 24/7 basis but as far as I know most of Pro-SAA (SANA and Syrian perspective for example) people are paid, hope you are paid for sharing it too :D:D

Last edited:
Several websites confirm the death of two officers in Daraa.
Fars News admits Ali Sultan Muradi and Abbas Abdullahi from IRGC were sent to hell. :sniper:
Apparently, though an Iranian lieutenant colonel has been killed in Daraa, "not even one hizball foot soldier is harmed to date". :lol:
View attachment 193171 View attachment 193172

کلنا عباسک یا زینب(س) شهادت ۲ تن از رزمندگان جبهه اسلام به دست تروریست‌ها+عکس

View image: Live Leak dot com c1f 1423870913 B9wte Lb CAAABXZ9

They are begging their masters for help :rofl:

Syrian Rebels Seek Israelis' Help
LOL
That article's main source is SOHR.
I thought you hated SOHR. Now using it as a "source?" Using it as you please I see.
Children of Dara'a sending HASSan Nasrallah and Qassem Suleimani messages:
On the right: Hassan Nasr-ashshaitan, you grave is in Horan.
On the left: Qassem Suleimani, you will never reach Tal al Harrah with your filthy feet. (Sort of, it's meant as an insult)
B91Wx9NCAAAbnbZ.jpg:large

LOL
That article's main source is SOHR.
I thought you hated SOHR. Now using it as a "source?" Using it as you please I see.
Children of Dara'a sending HASSan Nasrallah and Qassem Suleimani messages:
On the right: Hassan Nasr-ashshaitan, you grave is in Horan.
On the left: Qassem Suleimani, you will never reach Tal al Harrah with your filthy feet. (Sort of, it's meant as an insult)
B91Wx9NCAAAbnbZ.jpg:large
I'm using your own terrorist's media... lol
The link says Israeli officials say Syrian rebels are urging them to launch airstrikes

and those poor kids, don't know that F$A terrorists will kill them soon to video them and post it online to claim it was the Syrian government...

Back
Top Bottom