What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Thats just my rough estimate. Anyhow I dont think Assad will ever have a problem with tanks because once he will start running out of them Russia will send him more from its huge stocks.

That's more than likely. Then again, Russian generosity has limits and there's a chance it falls short of re-equipping Assad with a whole new tank fleet -- which is what he might need in a few years.

Still think manpower is his main problem though.

U seem to be lowering ur disappointment at the failed operation of Assad army by going for ill timed sarcasm.

Just my opinion , no hard feelings.

@500
Can u give me a rough estimation of the strength in terms of men and material (heavy weaponary) of the various factions in Syria.
I will be thankful.
Failed operation? They captured Bashkuy, Deir Zaitun, Deir herditin (don't know the right spelling) and most of Ratyan. They closed rebels supply route from their big daddy, Turkey, coming to Azaz and then Aleppo.

Last night 60 SAA and Hezbollah entered Zahra city after years of siege. That's indeed a 'fail'.

All while rebels are busy killing hundreds of SAA in their Twitter accounts.

Of course there have been casualties on SAA side, but a very good number of rebels also bite the dust in this operation. Only because they don't like to share videos of their dead doesn't mean they don't have ones.

You're not Syrian and never will be. Even if you were born in the squares of Damascus and can trace your lineage back a thousand generations to a thousand Syrians, you'll never be one.

History will remember everyone who sided with Assad as foreign vermin; as someone who sold out their religion, their humanity, their people and their land to an Iranian-supported jackal son of a jackal that killed hundreds of thousands of people -- mainly Sunni Muslims, but also Christians and Druze (in Lebanon) -- to prop up this depraved, unnatural and savage regime.

Open a history book, and see what happened to Assad and his likes: they were thrown out like the trash they are. See what happened to the Fatimids, to the Crusaders and to everyone who looked like them. While you're at it, look at who governed for centuries upon centuries and who dominated this land's history.

But please stay in your delusion; the greater your fantasies, the greater the pain you and those of your ilk will feel when the fragile edifice you build your pathetic lies on will collapse.

Please, convince yourself it's all going to be alright.

You don't get to decide who is Syrian. By that standards, neither you are a Lebanese, even if your ancestors from 3000 years ago lived in Lebanon.

Last edited:
That's more than likely. Then again, Russian generosity has limits and there's a chance it falls short of re-equipping Assad with a whole new tank fleet -- which is what he might need in a few years.

Still think manpower is his main problem though.
Both Putin and ayatulas are very stubborn and will keep supporting Assad even if their economies totally collapse.

Failed operation? They captured Bashkuy, Deir Zaitun, Deir herditin (don't know the right spelling) and most of Ratyan. They closed rebels supply route from their big daddy, Turkey, coming to Azaz and then Aleppo.

Last night 60 SAA and Hezbollah entered Zahra city after years of siege. That's indeed a 'fail'.

All while rebels are busy killing hundreds of SAA in their Twitter accounts.

Of course there have been casualties on SAA side, but a very good number of rebels also bite the dust in this operation. Only because they don't like to share videos of their dead doesn't mean they don't have ones.
According to SOHR, which is quite reliable, loyalists were kicked from Ratyan, Hardetin and Deir al Zaytun. So they remained with tiny Bashkuy now there are clashes too.

Both Putin and ayatulas are very stubborn and will keep supporting Assad even if their economies totally collapse.

According to SOHR, which is quite reliable, loyalists were kicked from Ratyan, Hardetin and Deir al Zaytun. So they remained with tiny Bashkuy now there are clashes too.

According to SOHR, a guy sitting behind a computer in London, rebels are also 'freedom fighters'. It doesn't matter what he says is true or not for now, this guy has spread so much be in the past that I have lost count of them.

According to SOHR, a guy sitting behind a computer in London, rebels are also 'freedom fighters'. It doesn't matter what he says is true or not for now, this guy has spread so much be in the past that I have lost count of them.
In terms of town control they are one of the most reliable sources.

Are you really reading my posts well ?, there was no westerners in Hama in 1982 !.
What happened ?, you disappointed me..I expected a logical answer that justifies slaughtering 10 thousands of people of one city, not a useless speech.
And tell me why did he slaughter our children in Bayda and Baniyas massacres ?, you could use Google images to check a massacre among hundreds of massacres.
And what about Hama Massacre in 1981 (not to be confused with that of 1982), Jisr Ash-Shughour Massacre in 1980, Tadmur (aka Palmyra) Prison Massacre in 1980, Sarmada Massacre in 1980...etc...too many to mention just in the 80s!, westerners have nothing to do with those !.
Again, see Hama in 1982 ! :
You already claimed we represent 'no more than %10' of Syrians, so tell that joke to someone else :p:
All shared something in common, which is they refused to let go and declared war against the opposition.
I'm still new here, I haven't finished my first week yet and this could be the 10th time I see you repeating this baseless statement without supporting it with evidences.
Because if they don't get out, the regime will rain barrel bombs onto them, 'terrorism' will justify the killing of innocents.
If Arab leaders just give up leadership, their would not be any problem. That savagery mostly happened in Syria and Libya, because both of these leaders were suppressors.
No, he does not do it, but the Satanic Assad Army (SAA) soldiers do that :

Alcoholic Beverages Found Hidden In A Mosque After Liberating It From Regime Forces

Regime Soldiers Drinking Alcohol
And that's what exactly going on in any place they commit a crime against citizens.
Which leads to nothing but radicalism, people will seek for radical groups for help, same story happened in Iraq, if they don't care for people and keep ignoring them, they shouldn't be blaming them, dear Mr. President you just keep using your barrel bombs and you will turn everyone into ISIS supporter :

A Pro-ISIS Protest In Al-Houla, Northern Homs
I don't think this is what we are all willing to see .
436x328_67871_266468.jpg

Leave aside Russia, Mehdi Taeb, the head of Ammar Strategic Base (of Iran), said: Syria is the '35th province' (of Iran), and a strategic province for us. If the enemy attacks us and wants to appropriate either Syria or Khuzestan (in southern Iran), the priority is that we keep Syria.
See how you are in no place to talk about being 'puppet', that is too much for your acclaimed 'sovereignty', Syria is a puppet state only when its people agree with westerners, that's hilarious, that is not 'sovereignty', it is imperialism. I hope they all get what they deserve.
Also, for those who keep claiming Erdogan wants a 'Neo-Ottoman Empire', it is not Erdogan who has forces fighting in Iraq, it is not him who messes with Bahrain to let it sweep into sectarian war, it is not him who pushed Hezbollah into Syria, he is not the one that backs Houthis in Yemen..etc.
Compare Bahrain to Syria, that's the case, no more.
They just want the government to be Shiite, they neither care for human lives nor anything else.

@Syrian Lion, why didn't you tell him he is not Syrian ?

You too...

As for the '23 millions pro-Girrafe protesters', I remember how we all laughed at the Giraffe media back then, see how this guy gets among the pro-Giraffe protesters in Damascus, if you speak Arabic you should know what he is saying :
Anyway, he says are these the '23 millions' ?
You repeat the same thing, you are an MB terrorists supporter and I can see that easily... And you post couple of videos, thinking you can fool people here, your propagonda is old, since the 80s get something new, I don't have time to refute your false claims, because I already did that here couple years ago... And keep this in your mind, Syria will never become a western puppet like your MB terrorists...
Lol and no one claim 23 million protesters those are just your own claims...

You're not Syrian and never will be. Even if you were born in the squares of Damascus and can trace your lineage back a thousand generations to a thousand Syrians, you'll never be one.

History will remember everyone who sided with Assad as foreign vermin; as someone who sold out their religion, their humanity, their people and their land to an Iranian-supported jackal son of a jackal that killed hundreds of thousands of people -- mainly Sunni Muslims, but also Christians and Druze (in Lebanon) -- to prop up this depraved, unnatural and savage regime.

Open a history book, and see what happened to Assad and his likes: they were thrown out like the trash they are. See what happened to the Fatimids, to the Crusaders and to everyone who looked like them. While you're at it, look at who governed for centuries upon centuries and who dominated this land's history.

But please stay in your delusion; the greater your fantasies, the greater the pain you and those of your ilk will feel when the fragile edifice you build your pathetic lies on will collapse.

Please, convince yourself it's all going to be alright.
And who are you?
Lol you are a joke... We heard the same talk 4 years ago... How about something new? We got bored of it... Or you can keep repeating it for years it doesn't matter...

Last edited:
Graphic videos from Ratyan on youtube. SOHR was right.

And i thought, you knew something about the hidden agenda...Those are just your assumptions mate....and some irrational one (caliphate and stuff like that).

There is, all you have to do is look at his foreign policy. Currently hosting the TV channel Mekala or something showing pro Morsi/protests 24/7. He's Muslim brotherhood and he's got plans together with the other MB factions in the region. It's the same reason he took in the MB affiliate tareq al hashimi. He will want the same in Syria, MB ruled.

Turkey accused of escalating violence in Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I've seen the channel broadcasting myself, it's based in Turkey. You shouldn't be too nationalistic prohibiting yourself from seeing Erdogan's foreign policy.

Last edited:
There is, all you have to do is look at his foreign policy. Currently hosting the TV channel Mekala or something showing pro Morsi/protests 24/7. He's Muslim brotherhood and he's got plans together with the other MB factions in the region. It's the same reason he took in the MB affiliate tareq al hashimi. He will want the same in Syria, MB ruled.

Turkey accused of escalating violence in Egypt - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I've seen the channel broadcasting myself, it's based in Turkey. You shouldn't be too nationalistic prohibiting yourself from seeing Erdogan's foreign policy.

So, his hidden agenda is to to bring MB leaders into the ME countries....what is the benefit for Turkey ?

So, his hidden agenda is to to bring MB leaders into the ME countries....what is the benefit for Turkey ?

There is no benefit for Turkey,there is only benefit for his caliphate dreams.Erdo's not a nationalist,he's an islamist.

There is no benefit for Turkey,there is only benefit for his caliphate dreams.Erdo's not a nationalist,he's an islamist.

Even if he manages to swap all of the leadership of the Arab countries with MB affiliates. Arabs will never accept Turks as their leader. I bet he knows this fact better than me.

Turkey ruled by someone like Erdogan will have more allies in the ME that way, like Qatar is one now. Anka UAV's were to be sold to Egypt, if Morsi would have ruled that would be another allie. That's the benefit. But that is as long as someone with an MB ideology rules Turkey, as you know gov relations change when a leader changes. As for Erdogan he has his own religious beliefs like flamer said of some Islamist nation but that's a different subject.

Even if he manages to swap all of the leadership of the Arab countries with MB affiliates. Arabs will never accept Turks as their leader. I bet he knows this fact better than me.
They don't have to accept Turks as their leader, doesn't have to be a leader either, it simply means the MB ruled states will be allied through MB form of Islamism. But even if that happens they'd sooner or later get in a fight like everyone is angry and fights in the ME once a problem arrives.

That assuming he wants Turkey to be the leader and he's not just a servant of his imaginary Ummah dreams.As i've said ,i doubt he puts Turkey first.

Look mate,if you're a sunni muslim country and your best friend in the world is Qatar you clearly have a pan islamist problem.

Yep,he also harps about the MB faction in Libya as that country's legitimate leaders,every day.Alongside his Qatari buddies ofcourse.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom