What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@Syrian Lion @rahi2357 @The SiLent crY @kollang @Serpentine .

Our christian brother was martyred recently trying to end the Nabl and Al-Zahra's siege by ISIS terrorists .

RIP my hero , rest in peace .

may you be granted heaven along with our prophet Jesus christ (peace be upon him) .

shhyd_msyHy_shhdt_dr_shml_Hlb931129.jpg

What a handsome gentlemen !

you'll be remembered !

@Serpentine, you do realize that they only hold 1 more town right? And there are clashes going on in there currently.
Levant Front || Captured a T-72 tank on the Malah front.
Levant Front || Capturing and combing multiple buildings on the Malah front during violent clashes.
Levant Front || Hitting some buildings housing Rafidi Militias on the outskirts of Ratyan town in the Aleppo Countryside (before rebels recaptured the town fully, tank in use is the T-55.)
@waz I know I do occasionally lose my temper, but remember he is supporting a mass-killer. It's like frowning upon insulting a Hitler supporter, but I understand rules are rules.

Sham Corps (they translate their name as Sham Legion though) || Aleppo Countryside || Very good, watch the first moments of the exit of POWs from a building in Ratyan.

Captured Weapons:
B-J7JttCcAAg5pW.jpg

Some POWs:
B-J_LDYCAAAso_W.jpg

B-J_K-4CMAAskE_.jpg

B-J7ACqCYAAADC5.jpg:large

Video when Assadist cowards surrendering in Ratyan village. 60 fighters have surrendered themselves.35 regime fighters were captured in the last building in Raytan, & more handed themselves over in Hardatnin.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The local civil defense center says at least 20 civilians, including children and three women, were killed with guns and knives by regime troops and militia in Rityan. The LCC says Syrian troops have attacked civilians in Rityan, retaken by the rebels yesterday after a brief regime occupation.

"The civil Defence Center of the town of Hayan reported that regime forces reinforced by pro-regime foreign militias perpetrated a massacre against civilians in the village of Rityan, in Aleppo northern countryside, as they stormed the village on Tuesday morning. The center revealed the photos of more than twenty dead civilians, including children and three women, some were shot dead after regime forces and pro-regime militias stormed the village of Rityan while others were slaughtered with knives. The dead bodies of Hasan Ysusf al-Hilu, 30, and Ahmad Rustum, 28, were identified and they are from the town of Hayyan. In the meantime, Civil Defence members were able to rescue almost fifty civilians who were trapped in the village during the battle."

Regime forces and pro-regime foreign militias slaughter and shoot civilians in Rityan | المكتب الإعلامي لقوى الثورة السورية

Last edited:
Thank you very much.
:disagree:
I pray that Allah(swt) brings peace to the blessed land of Sham.
Insha'Allah

@waz I know I do occasionally lose my temper, but remember he is supporting a mass-killer. It's like frowning upon insulting a Hitler supporter, but I understand rules are rules.
look who is talking.... the only one supporting mass killers here is you, your beloved F$A terrorists are the main cause of this bloodshed in Syria...

such shame that you get away with a thank you for your insults...

:disagree:

Insha'Allah

look who is talking.... the only one supporting mass killers here is you, your beloved F$A terrorists are the main cause of this bloodshed in Syria...

such shame that you get away with a thank you for your insults...
I apologized for my insults, despite the fact that you deserved them and many more of them. Rules are rules, I have to abide by them. Meanwhile, you're sitting there accusing the FSA of mass-murder with no basis, no claim, no evidence. While you claim Assad is perfect, despite all the evidence against him. You sound like a broken radio.

I apologized for my insults, despite the fact that you deserved them and many more of them. Rules are rules, I have to abide by them. Meanwhile, you're sitting there accusing the FSA of mass-murder with no basis, no claim, no evidence. While you claim Assad is perfect, despite all the evidence against him. You sound like a broken radio.
You didn't apologize to me? show me the post... you even insulted me again...

yes and you have all the claims that F$A terrorists are angels and perfect... I never claimed Alasad is perfect... and who cared about Alasad, why are you obsessed with him? do you sleep and wake up to him or thinking about him?

You didn't apologize to me? show me the post... you even insulted me again...

yes and you have all the claims that F$A terrorists are angels and perfect... I never claimed Alasad is perfect... and who cared about Alasad, why are you obsessed with him? do you sleep and wake up to him or thinking about him?
I was sorry about insulting you on the forum. I'd still insult you with every word I know in real life though, because people like you deserve it. You support people who killed my family. You think I wouldn't insult you?
I never claimed FSA is perfect, they make mistakes, they're only human, but Asshead, on the other hand, kills people for a living. Why do I care about him? Gee, I dunno, maybe because he is the leader of a government that is currently participating in the subject of this thread. Keep trying to change the subject kiddo.
And it's ironic that you think I'm obsessed with Assad, even though you're the one with the obsession here, obsession with Israel and America and how they are the cause to every problem in your life. And obsessed with calling everyone who doesn't support Assad a terrorist.

I was sorry about insulting you on the forum. I'd still insult you with every word I know in real life though, because people like you deserve it. You support people who killed my family. You think I wouldn't insult you?
I never claimed FSA is perfect, they make mistakes, they're only human, but Asshead, on the other hand, kills people for a living. Why do I care about him? Gee, I dunno, maybe because he is the leader of a government that is currently participating in the subject of this thread. Keep trying to change the subject kiddo.
And it's ironic that you think I'm obsessed with Assad, even though you're the one with the obsession here, obsession with Israel and America and how they are the cause to every problem in your life. And obsessed with calling everyone who doesn't support Assad a terrorist.
Go ahead and insult me, I don't care since the forum doesn't care...

You claim that you family members were killed in this war, and your not the only one, everyone house in Syria lost someone including mine... But I tell you this I don't think with emotions... That is your problem... You refuse to admit Syria was peaceful country in 2010 and your family wouldn't have been killed in 2010, this is the results of the f$a terrorism... Now your gonna say no Alasad killed them.. But think about it, the west invaded countries under the name of fighting terrorism, and you want Syrian army to sit idle and watch terrorists kill the people and steal country and sell it to the west? No, we will fight terrorism wherever they exist in Syria.. If f$a terrorists cared about Syrians they would have stayed away from populated cities, instead they want to destroy Syria and use civilians death for propaganda...
And yes the west is cause of this mess in the region, only naive people will deny it..
Lol, you admit that Alasad is the government...

Go ahead and insult me, I don't care since the forum doesn't care...

You claim that you family members were killed in this war, and your not the only one, everyone house in Syria lost someone including mine... But I tell you this I don't think with emotions... That is your problem... You refuse to admit Syria was peaceful country in 2010 and your family wouldn't have been killed in 2010, this is the results of the f$a terrorism... Now your gonna say no Alasad killed them.. But think about it, the west invaded countries under the name of fighting terrorism, and you want Syrian army to sit idle and watch terrorists kill the people and steal country and sell it to the west? No, we will fight terrorism wherever they exist in Syria.. If f$a terrorists cared about Syrians they would have stayed away from populated cities, instead they want to destroy Syria and use civilians death for propaganda...
And yes the west is cause of this mess in the region, only naive people will deny it..
Lol, you admit that Alasad is the government...
lol, most of my arguments are pure logic. I bring up my family members when you try to say that Assad doesn't do killing. Let me remind you, the 7 were martyred in an airstrike, and 1 in 1982 murdered by mukhabarat.
Syria wasn't peaceful in 2010. It was only peaceful if you kept your mouth shut. Zahran Alloush was arrested in 2009 for practicing Dawah. DAWAH. Where is the crime in that? He didn't hurt anyone and he got arrested. My grand uncle in 1982 died because he spoke out against Hafez. My mom and their family found his body with a bullet in the head.
My family would've been killed in 2010, actually. On multiple occasions my family insult Asshead and his policies, and they could've easily "disappeared" in 2010 "mysteriously." They're lucky no police/mukhabarat heard them. My brother's friend was chased down and eventually tortured for insulting Assad, again, this is pre-2010. Yes, you can say Syria was peaceful in 2010, but if you count peace as living in fear, than Syria is peaceful right now too.
Everyone has invaded a country. And who said we're selling Syria to the West? If you haven't noticed rebels and Syrians in general are pissed off greatly at the West. And they're not going to go away from populated cities because that's where the SAA are. You wanted FSA and other rebels to stay out of Hama and Homs when Shabiha came in and committed multiple massacres? Well, you would've, because you love Asshead, but a sane human being wouldn't want that to happen. And civilians die as a result of Assheads policies, not FSA's actions.

And you talk about Invasion but support the Iranian forces inside Syria. Your asshead has brought thousands of foreign fighters, but you seem to never mention those.

lol, most of my arguments are pure logic. I bring up my family members when you try to say that Assad doesn't do killing. Let me remind you, the 7 were martyred in an airstrike, and 1 in 1982 murdered by mukhabarat.
Syria wasn't peaceful in 2010. It was only peaceful if you kept your mouth shut. Zahran Alloush was arrested in 2009 for practicing Dawah. DAWAH. Where is the crime in that? He didn't hurt anyone and he got arrested. My grand uncle in 1982 died because he spoke out against Hafez. My mom and their family found his body with a bullet in the head.
My family would've been killed in 2010, actually. On multiple occasions my family insult Asshead and his policies, and they could've easily "disappeared" in 2010 "mysteriously." They're lucky no police/mukhabarat heard them. My brother's friend was chased down and eventually tortured for insulting Assad, again, this is pre-2010. Yes, you can say Syria was peaceful in 2010, but if you count peace as living in fear, than Syria is peaceful right now too.
Everyone has invaded a country. And who said we're selling Syria to the West? If you haven't noticed rebels and Syrians in general are pissed off greatly at the West. And they're not going to go away from populated cities because that's where the SAA are. You wanted FSA and other rebels to stay out of Hama and Homs when Shabiha came in and committed multiple massacres? Well, you would've, because you love Asshead, but a sane human being wouldn't want that to happen. And civilians die as a result of Assheads policies, not FSA's actions.

And you talk about Invasion but support the Iranian forces inside Syria. Your asshead has brought thousands of foreign fighters, but you seem to never mention those.
yes and we talked about this before, most likely your family are MB supporters... and guess what MB terrorists have no place in Syria.. it is like you don't know the region at all, yes Syria was the only one with torture record.. like the CIA are pure angels, and makhubarat or mabaheth in other Arab countries are innocent...
and yes the F$A terrorists are mad at the west for not invading Syria, lol, mad at the west :disagree:, you are selling Syria... you are giving the west their "yes" government...
and no, the SAA would have no excuse to be in a town if there is no terrorists, and this is a fact, there are multiple cities and towns with no SAA presence because there is no F$A... wherever F$A found they bring death and destruction.. civilians die because there is F$A, no F$A = no bloodshed, it is that simple... for example, F$A terrorists refused peace in Aleppo, even when Syria told the UN they will stop the airstrike, but your F$A terrorists refused, why? to kill more people.. they want airstrikes? then they got them, they want the airstrikes to kill civilians and use their death for propaganda...

Iranian forces are limited to advisers and few fighters.. the mutual defense agreement is not into full effect yet.. and you seem to never mention all the F$A terrorists foreign fighters, heck not just fighters, even the devil McCain...

like you said, your family didn't die in 2010, but died when F$A terrorists were present... you seem that you like stories too much... you don't know Syria after Hafez... lol my relatives were arrested during Hafez, but that doesn't mean I betray my country because of him... and go beg the west to invade it and etc.. see the difference, I'm for Syria, and you're for you personal grudge and personal gains, again you think with emotions... this is not diplomacy when you hate one person then you destroy the whole country because of him, there are millions of ways to get rid of him, if the so called "revolution" stayed peaceful, Alasad would have been gone easily ( max in a year or so), but people like you gave Alasad more support, yes Alasad gained more popularity thanks to the F$A terrorists and etc...

yes and we talked about this before, most likely your family are MB supporters... and guess what MB terrorists have no place in Syria.. it is like you don't know the region at all, yes Syria was the only one with torture record.. like the CIA are pure angels, and makhubarat or mabaheth in other Arab countries are innocent...
and yes the F$A terrorists are mad at the west for not invading Syria, lol, mad at the west :disagree:, you are selling Syria... you are giving the west their "yes" government...
and no, the SAA would have no excuse to be in a town if there is no terrorists, and this is a fact, there are multiple cities and towns with no SAA presence because there is no F$A... wherever F$A found they bring death and destruction.. civilians die because there is F$A, no F$A = no bloodshed, it is that simple... for example, F$A terrorists refused peace in Aleppo, even when Syria told the UN they will stop the airstrike, but your F$A terrorists refused, why? to kill more people.. they want airstrikes? then they got them, they want the airstrikes to kill civilians and use their death for propaganda...

Iranian forces are limited to advisers and few fighters.. the mutual defense agreement is not into full effect yet.. and you seem to never mention all the F$A terrorists foreign fighters, heck not just fighters, even the devil McCain...

like you said, your family didn't die in 2010, but died when F$A terrorists were present... you seem that you like stories too much... you don't know Syria after Hafez... lol my relatives were arrested during Hafez, but that doesn't mean I betray my country because of him... and go beg the west to invade it and etc.. see the difference, I'm for Syria, and you're for you personal grudge and personal gains, again you think with emotions... this is not diplomacy when you hate one person then you destroy the whole country because of him, there are millions of ways to get rid of him, if the so called "revolution" stayed peaceful, Alasad would have been gone easily ( max in a year or so), but people like you gave Alasad more support, yes Alasad gained more popularity thanks to the F$A terrorists and etc...
Again, calling anyone who doesn't support Asshead a terrorist. Typical Asshead supporter logic.
So because the CIA torture people, or other Mukhabarat torture people, it's okay for Syrian Mukhabarat to torture people? The same exact argument that Israelis use to justify their killing of people. You claim to hate them, yet you are two sides of the same coin.
We are mad at the west for NFZ and Naval blockades. Never wanted them to invade Syria.
Tell me what "terrorists" were here? Shabiha opening fire on protesters in April 2011, before the FSA or other groups formed:
SAA going into Dara'a with HUNDREDS OF TROOPS AND TANKS, in April 2011, before any rebel groups formed:
Israelis say: No Hamas no deaths, yet they killed thousands of Palestinians before Hamas formed. Same with Asshead's gov't. Regime killed thousands of Syrians before FSA formed. We refused peace because it meant giving Asshead power. We're trying to oust him, not make peace with someone who killed at least 80,000 of our countrymen.
LOL, just advisers? Yeah sure, tell that to those "advisers" that got killed by the hundreds in Aleppo. FSA aren't foreign fighters, in fact, most of them aren't. They even said they don't want any, they just want guns and money for refugees and more guns.

Again, calling anyone who doesn't support Asshead a terrorist. Typical Asshead supporter logic.
So because the CIA torture people, or other Mukhabarat torture people, it's okay for Syrian Mukhabarat to torture people? The same exact argument that Israelis use to justify their killing of people. You claim to hate them, yet you are two sides of the same coin.
We are mad at the west for NFZ and Naval blockades. Never wanted them to invade Syria.
Tell me what "terrorists" were here? Shabiha opening fire on protesters in April 2011, before the FSA or other groups formed:
SAA going into Dara'a with HUNDREDS OF TROOPS AND TANKS, in April 2011, before any rebel groups formed:
Israelis say: No Hamas no deaths, yet they killed thousands of Palestinians before Hamas formed. Same with Asshead's gov't. Regime killed thousands of Syrians before FSA formed. We refused peace because it meant giving Asshead power. We're trying to oust him, not make peace with someone who killed at least 80,000 of our countrymen.
LOL, just advisers? Yeah sure, tell that to those "advisers" that got killed by the hundreds in Aleppo. FSA aren't foreign fighters, in fact, most of them aren't. They even said they don't want any, they just want guns and money for refugees and more guns.
of course the army had to move in, riot police was getting killed, and the police stations were getting burned down and etc, since you're good at youtube you can see for yourself the so called "peaceful protesters"
calling for air strikes and nfz is invasion of Syria's sovereignty, of course something you don't know since you don't care about and you want to turn Syria into western puppet, that is your dream and that will never happen..
the one that were shooting protesters are those terrorists, they shot at the police and the protesters, how easy and convenient to blame the government of shooting anti-government protesters... so tell me was Nidal Janoud shabiha also? your terrorists killed him with their peaceful sound waves...
no you refused cease fire because you want more civilian death, don't you see the contradiction here, you're crying we are getting massacred, then De Mistura comes with a plan to stop the air strikes and etc, and then you refuse it, what is the massacre cry about? again you want to kill more civilians hoping for western invasion.. and F$A are not Syrians, if they were Syrians the would have protected the people not caused their death and use them as shields...
and stop mixing Hamas with Syria war, Hamas does not have the amount of weapons the F$A terrorists received from the west and their puppets, and America is not training Hamas... are they? The west training the F$A terrorists should give you a light bulb, if you think with logic and not emotions... you think USA is going to give F$A terrorists training and weapons for free? no, they are buying them, they are going to install them to make sure they are puppets, and the cost the F$A gonna pay is being their "yes" government, a puppet government... F$A were begging for the west to invade Syria and in addition you can see their videos on Youtube calling for the "Mujahdeen" from all over the world to join them and that occurred and you can't deny it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom