What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Wrong. Marea front has been silent for weeks and all IS attacks on area are too small to consider. As for northern Hama, no, there is no fight between 'rebels' and IS at all. Just because you say they are closing in, doesn't mean they are fighting.

All these 'FSA' fighting IS is nothing but pure bs, except very limited clashes and only after IS attacks their positions, otherwise they'll never go for IS first.
Until July IS was not attacking Assadists at all, only the rebels and Kurds. Then IS started attacking the Assadists and US immediately intervened to save Assad.

Until July IS was not attacking Assadists at all, only the rebels and Kurds. Then IS started attacking the Assadists and US immediately intervened to save Assad.

What a bunch of bs.

Before that, IS was busy kicking Nusra from Deir al Zoor province because of Mafia war that Nusrats started. IS massacred Nus-rats and after that, started attacking SAA.

Now name the battles in which 'moderate' forces attacked IS forces first.
I asked it before, but it seems no one wants to answer.

What a bunch of bs.

Before that, IS was busy kicking Nusra from Deir al Zoor province because of Mafia war that Nusrats started. IS massacred Nus-rats and after that, started attacking SAA.
So u confirm what I just said. You also admitted that IS played in favor of Assad until july.

Now name the battles in which 'moderate' forces attacked IS forces first.
I asked it before, but it seems no one wants to answer.
In Ghouta IF kicked IS for example. But you should remember that rebels under rain of barrel bombs, Vulcan rockets and Uragans and are attacked by joined force of Assad, Hezbollah and Iraqi militias. So they are not exactly in position to open second front. Once they finish Assad they will cleanse IS.

Loyalists also avoided clash with IS until IS itself started attacking them.

So u confirm what I just said. You also admitted that IS played in favor of Assad until july.
I admitted nothing. IS was already fighting against Assad before that.
Proof: Battle of Mennegh Air base which IS also brags about regularly, included in their video called 'Flames of War'. Back then, they were 'brothers' with AlNusra and rebels, but just like drug cartels, they started fighting each other for land and money. So what you said is a lie, which is common among Nusra/IS sympathizers, not to forget Israeli regime propagandists.
In Ghouta IF kicked IS for example. But you should remember that rebels under rain of barrel bombs, Vulcan rockets and Uragans and are attacked by joined force of Assad, Hezbollah and Iraqi militias. So they are not exactly in position to open second front. Once they finish Assad they will cleanse IS.

Loyalists also avoided clash with IS until IS itself started attacking them.

I just refuted the huge hoax that 'rebels are fighting IS' which is BS. That's it.

I admitted nothing. IS was already fighting against Assad before that.
Proof: Battle of Mennegh Air base which IS also brags about regularly, included in their video called 'Flames of War'. Back then, they were 'brothers' with AlNusra and rebels, but just like drug cartels, they started fighting each other for land and money. So what you said is a lie, which is common among Nusra/IS sympathizers, not to forget Israeli regime propagandists.

I just refuted the huge hoax that 'rebels are fighting IS' which is BS. That's it.

You refuted nothing, FSA sent a contingent to Ayn Al-Arab from Aleppo to fight IS which the regime took the opportunity of and did their failed offensive, FSA is fighting Asshead and IS on two fronts in Aleppo at the same time, in Northern Hama FSA repelled an IS offensive which again the regime tried to use to their advantage but failed.

Rebels are leading the fight against IS, and they are fighting both the terrorist regime and IS in two fronts simultaneously. These are facts that even my 2 year old niece can put together.

You refuted nothing, FSA sent a contingent to Ayn Al-Arab from Aleppo to fight IS which the regime took the opportunity of and did their failed offensive, FSA is fighting Asshead and IS on two fronts in Aleppo at the same time, in Northern Hama FSA repelled an IS offensive which again the regime tried to use to their advantage but failed.

Rebels are leading the fight against IS, and they are fighting both the terrorist regime and IS in two fronts simultaneously. These are facts that even my 2 year old niece can put together.
Those are not facts but lies... F$a is not different from nusra or i$i$ just names, they have the same ideologies, and if there were clashes among i$i$ and f$a terrorists it's not due to ideological beliefs but just a mafia style war to control land and take over weapons... Nusra and f$a are fighting together and many battles i$i$ were their ally...

People like you just want to show that f$a are clean while f$a are selling weapons to i$i$ and works with alqaeda

Google fsa pledges allegiance to isis

Last edited:
I admitted nothing.
U admitted that IS plays in Assad's hands.

IS was already fighting against Assad before that.
LOL, IS bragging is now a proof? In Menagh air base fought JAM. JAM was part of IS only for short time.

You admitted that until july IS was fighting rebels. I remember how iranians here were cheering to IS slaughtering rebels. And I also brought example where rebels attack IS first too.

And now US is doing most of the job against IS saving Assads as.

You are right. Until June ISIS zombies killed 5641 rebels most of whom were moderate. 56% of Daesh battles were against Syrian Rebels (composed of all extremism-to-moderate spectrum). 29% against Kurds. 12% against Regime Forces. Lol I don't think United States intervened to save genocidal Assad regime but to prevent a terrorist safe haven in the fertile crescent.

141208-isis-syrian-forces-graphic-952a_e1fb2cc5e46770ec70cf43405b25ca0c (2).jpg

BrTLlMdCQAAAY5-.png

"They both recognize there's a mutual benefit in crushing other groups"

Syria, ISIS Have Been 'Ignoring' Each Other on Battlefield, Data Suggests - NBC News

Activists: 7,000 killed in Syrian rebel infighting
Rebel-on-rebel violence kills 7,000 in Syria - Middle East - Israel News | Haaretz

There you have it, rebels vs rebels, isis = f$a, different name but same ideology

And the Syrian army played it smart, it let those terrorists finish each other off and then moved in... Only idiots believe that isis are working with Syrian government, they have killed and beheaded Syrian soldiers...
So, your only refutation to my argument, is that you think both Daesh and FSA were called "REBELS", thus they are not different but alike?

So, your only refutation to my argument, is that you think both Daesh and FSA were called "REBELS", thus they are not different but alike?
Like I said before, they are not different only their names... They have the same ideologies... And you can't hide the fact that f$a and i$i$ work together, selling weapons and hostages and etc... F$a have fought together with i$i$ before and the war started over control of land and taking over loot...

we need pictures and videos and less talking. I hope this war is over soon with Asshaads beheading but I would appreciate if there are any links for the action in the ground. thank you.

Assad staying in power has become more likely with the years

I heard somebody wanted action:
Dara'a Countryside: The Free Syrian Army hits Assad forces' gathering with a variety of weapons 1-23-2015 Parts 1-4
Shelling with Barrel Bombs on the Tall Salmo village near of the Abu-Duhur Airport
Levant Front || Destruction of a Gvozdika near Sayfat Village
Al-Muthanna Islamic Movement - Destruction of a Shilka with a heat-seeking missile (ATGM) in the "Fiery Battalion" (regime battalion?)
‫حركة المثنى الإسلامية - تدمير عربة شيلكا بصاروخ حراري في كتيبة النيران‬‎ - YouTube
Al-Muthanna Islamic Movement - Destruction of a tank in the farms near the "Fiery Battalion" (regime battalion?) with a Malyutka Missile.
‫حركة المثنى الإسلامية - تدمير دبابة في المزارع المحيطة بكتيبة النيران بصاروخ مالوتكا‬‎ - YouTube
Division 69 Special Forces/Liberators of Inkhil Brigade/Hitting regime strongholds with 130mm artillery.
‫الفرقة 69 قوات خاصة/لواء لحرار انخل/دك معاقل النظام بمدفع عيار 130‬‎ - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom