What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Huge: FSA have taken over Brigade 82 in Shiekh Miskeen completely. This makes Shiekh Miskeen under complete rebel control, and once Izzra is taken, Assad can say goodbye to Dara'a.

Bases taken over by rebels today are in green. Still some rap left to clean out on the outskirts.
B8NN9BNCMAEV2ZO.jpg:large

Humor:
B8Hgs4wCEAEJbeN.jpg:large

Situation in Kobane, notice the FSA helping the Kurds.
B8G0ZU1IcAA1-mZ.jpg:large

Mashallah, tide of the war is starting to turn to the rebels favour again.

Another huge event: Rebels have captured a 2K12 Kub / SA-6 Gainful. They need a Fire control radar and Command vehicle to operate it, but it's still an achievement, maybe can scare off Assad's planes for a while.
B8OrawMCIAA6THo.png:large

They've also captured a Shilka:

Also, a very interesting Oryx article on Jaish Al-Islam, from August 2014:
Oryx Blog: Jaish al-Islam, more than just a rebel faction?

View attachment 186383

The SSNP, founded by Antun Saada in 1932 and modeled after the Nazi and Fascist parties of Germany and Italy, is the most vicious and sinister of of all Pro-regime parties. During and after the Syrian occupation of Lebanon, if the Syrian regime use Lebanese proxies to carry out bombings and assassinations, the SSNP were most likely the culprits.

SSNP member Sana'a Mehaidli. The first female child suicide bomber
View attachment 186384

SSNP Fascists in Syria and Lebanon

View attachment 186693
Anything against zionism is nazi according to you terrorists lover.... SSNP was one of the parties that was fighting Israeli invasion in Lebanon... And you're bs, sana'a killed israelis soldiers not kids you terrorists lover, her legacy still love on today... Notice how only Israeli and terrorists lovers believed you... They are ignorant or just racist and against unity Syrian unity...

Anything against zionism is nazi according to you terrorists lover.... SSNP was one of the parties that was fighting Israeli invasion in Lebanon... And you're bs, sana'a killed israelis soldiers not kids you terrorists lover, her legacy still love on today... Notice how only Israeli and terrorists lovers believed you... They are ignorant or just racist and against unity Syrian unity...
To show how your an idiot, you said SSNP is pro regime Hahaha, you don't know crap... Maybe pro regime now because the regime follows us and needs us

Only idiots thinks ISIS are working with FSA, they have killed and beheaded FSA soldiers... See your very same logic is against you.
see all you have to do is you google, search FSA pledges to ISIS, how how hard is that... you have F$A terrorists selling western weapons to I$I$, even the west media admits...

To show how your an idiot, you said SSNP is pro regime Hahaha, you don't know crap... Maybe pro regime now because the regime follows us and needs us

So you ARE SSNP, oh this explains a lot about you actually.

this conflict showed us a lot, Pan-Arabism is dead because of gcc puppets, look at how "Arabs" stabbed us in the back... now it is all about Syria, thus I agree with SSNP ideas of united Syria, and war against zioinism and imperialism

Why, you barely know about that group. It might be too extreme in your eyes as of today but most parties back in that time were extremely nationalistic, look at the Arab republics, and both ba'ath Iraq & Syria

this conflict showed us a lot, Pan-Arabism is dead because of gcc puppets, look at how "Arabs" stabbed us in the back... now it is all about Syria, thus I agree with SSNP ideas of united Syria, and war against zioinism and imperialism

Stabbed you in the back? You mean didn't support Assad's genocide? What traitors we are that we disagreed with the regime murdering thousands of people. We might have lashed out against Assad, but we are with the Syrian people. And this is one thing that I support my country in all the way.

Now go back to being part of an organization based on terrorism and assassinations and murder.

Stabbed you in the back? You mean didn't support Assad's genocide? What traitors we are that we disagreed with the regime murdering thousands of people. We might have lashed out against Assad, but we are with the Syrian people. And this is one thing that I support my country in all the way.

Now go back to being part of an organization based on terrorism and assassinations and murder.
oh calling for western invasion and killing Syrians is called support? this genocide is all because of gcc puppets support to terrorism..
now you go back to being part of organizations that kill people and terrorize them, what is your style? booby trapped car , or beheading?

Why, you barely know about that group. It might be too extreme in your eyes as of today but most parties back in that time were extremely nationalistic, look at the Arab republics, and both ba'ath Iraq & Syria
they don't know crap, all the know that SSNP is against Israel, thus they have to be against SSNP... it is against their masters in Tel Aviv...

oh calling for western invasion and killing Syrians is called support? this genocide is all because of gcc puppets support to terrorism..
now you go back to being part of organizations that kill people and terrorize them, what is your style? booby trapped car , or beheading?

they don't know crap, all the know that SSNP is against Israel, thus they have to be against SSNP... it is against their masters in Tel Aviv...
So b/c gcc "support terrorism" Assad commits genocide?
K

So b/c gcc "support terrorism" Assad commits genocide?
K
no, the gcc supported terrorism is committing this genocide, notice how there was no killing before, it wasn't until the west and their puppets started supporting those terrorists the bloodshed began in Syria..

no, the gcc supported terrorism is committing this genocide, notice how there was no killing before, it wasn't until the west and their puppets started supporting those terrorists the bloodshed began in Syria..
No killing before?
I guess my uncle killed by Hafez's mukhabarat for speaking out against the regime was just a "fake statistic," right?

Back
Top Bottom