What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

no, the gcc supported terrorism is committing this genocide, notice how there was no killing before, it wasn't until the west and their puppets started supporting those terrorists the bloodshed began in Syria..

The bloodshed began when ur soldiers were firing at civilians. (and i'm not talking about the torture etc.)
This is western propaganda sure.
This is a mossad/cia plot etc. Bashar is an angel Mashallah. (and what to say about his dad !) ;)

No killing before?
I guess my uncle killed by Hafez's mukhabarat for speaking out against the regime was just a "fake statistic," right?
Hafez is dead... most of my relatives were jailed by Hafez... but that doesn't mean I betray my country because of Hafez.. if you have problem with Hafez he is dead, and it doesn't mean you get to call the west to invade Syria and etc...

you're a traitor, you don't care about Syria all you care about is Hafez and individuals...

The bloodshed began when ur soldiers were firing at civilians. (and i'm not talking about the torture etc.)
This is western propaganda sure.
This is a mossad/cia plot etc. Bashar is an angel Mashallah. (and what to say about his dad !) ;)
it wasn't soldiers, it was terrorists in order to cause this chaos... how convenient anti government protesters are shot at, guess who to blame?

btw, western countries are the mother of torture ;), you want democracy? well there you go that is western democracy bloodshed and death...

Syrian Network for Human Rights documented up to this moment, Sunday 25 Jan 2015, the killing of 45 innocent civilians by government forces
B8O4dHUIMAQ55Km.jpg

B8IVrMwIEAE15ly.jpg

B8Eebn6IUAEJEUP.jpg

Stepping on the Statue of Hafez
B8OzZXcIgAAS6qI.jpg:large

Unity.
B8OuFDAIAAAUSUA.jpg:large

According to one source, around 200 regime fighters were killed in the Brigade 82 offensive.
Also, @Syrian Lion , call me unpatriotic all you want, I won't be a nationalistic little prick like you. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (which I now know you don't know as a prophet) told Muslims that nationalism kills nations - and that's exactly the truth. Some Americans say "my country, right or wrong," meaning, screw everyone else, my country no matter what. Many others say that too, not just Americans.
If you had half a brain, you wouldn't support Bashar, or the regime he stands for.
But, you don't even have half a brain.

According to one source, around 200 regime fighters were killed in the Brigade 82 offensive.
Also, @Syrian Lion , call me unpatriotic all you want, I won't be a nationalistic little prick like you. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (which I now know you don't know as a prophet) told Muslims that nationalism kills nations - and that's exactly the truth. Some Americans say "my country, right or wrong," meaning, screw everyone else, my country no matter what. Many others say that too, not just Americans.
If you had half a brain, you wouldn't support Bashar, or the regime he stands for.
But, you don't even have half a brain.
so Muslims killing each other is unity in your dictionary?

so explain to me how are F$A terrorists are Muslims when they are being trained and armed by the west?

so you're Muslim, yet you ask the "infidel" west to invade Syria and other Muslim nations? :disagree:

lol even your avatar is not Muslim , it is a french flag of the mandate... :rofl:

so Muslims killing each other is unity in your dictionary?

so explain to me how are F$A terrorists are Muslims when they are being trained and armed by the west?

so you're Muslim, yet you ask the "infidel" west to invade Syria and other Muslim nations? :disagree:

lol even your avatar is not Muslim , it is a french flag of the mandate... :rofl:
First of all, I never incited the killing of Muslims.
Second of all, the "West" has killed much less people than the East, Muslim or not. They are the lesser evil, and are necessary for Islam to rise up as a nation. Then they can be discarded.
I never asked the West to invade anyone, a no Fly Zone and Naval Blockade is all I asked.
That's not the French mandate. This is the French mandate flag:
Flag_of_Syria_French_mandate.svg

The Flag in my picture was a resistance flag.
According to you, I'm not Syrian, yet somehow I know more about "your" country than you do.

First of all, I never incited the killing of Muslims.
Second of all, the "West" has killed much less people than the East, Muslim or not. They are the lesser evil, and are necessary for Islam to rise up as a nation. Then they can be discarded.
I never asked the West to invade anyone, a no Fly Zone and Naval Blockade is all I asked.
That's not the French mandate. This is the French mandate flag:
Flag_of_Syria_French_mandate.svg

The Flag in my picture was a resistance flag.
According to you, I'm not Syrian, yet somehow I know more about "your" country than you do.
haha yeah asking the west for no fly zone means no invasion? we saw what happened in Libya..

See I knew you were not Syrian, your avatar flag is the also French Mandate flag, the French had to approve it in order for it to become a flag.... that flag you posted was the flag of State of Syria also under the French...

you know little google search wouldn't hurt ....

Flag of Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

haha yeah asking the west for no fly zone means no invasion? we saw what happened in Libya..

See I knew you were not Syrian, your avatar flag is the French Mandate flag.. that flag you posted was the flag of State of Syria also under the French...

you know little google search wouldn't hurt ....

Flag of Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
lol, the same page you gave me proves you wrong.
The state of Syria is the French Mandate, but French parliament refused to grant independence to Syria, so they remained under control of the French. Then it became the Syrian Republic (notice how there is no "Arab" in there, because this government wasn't a bunch of racist pricks), which remained under the control of France, and then Vichy France. Therefore, the Independence/Resistance flag I bare is NOT a French flag, designed by Syrians for a supposed free Syria, which never happened until 1941.

lol, the same page you gave me proves you wrong.
The state of Syria is the French Mandate, but French parliament refused to grant independence to Syria, so they remained under control of the French. Then it became the Syrian Republic (notice how there is no "Arab" in there, because this government wasn't a bunch of racist pricks), which remained under the control of France, and then Vichy France. Therefore, the Independence/Resistance flag I bare is NOT a French flag, designed by Syrians for a supposed free Syria, which never happened until 1941.
haha yeah but guess who had to prove it first to become a flag? the French did it ... also in that link I porvided it said this

Flag of the Syrian Republic under the French Mandate, as described in the Constitution of the Syrian Republic

click on that republic of Syria link and you get this

The Syrian Republic (Arabic: الجمهورية السورية‎ Al-Jumhūriyyah Al-Sūriyyah; French: République syrienne) was formed in 1930 as a component of the French Mandate of Syria and Lebanon, succeeding the State of Syria. A treaty of independence was made in 1936 to grant independence to Syria and end official French rule, but the French parliament refused to accept the agreement. From 1940 to 1941, the Syrian Republic was under the control of Vichy France, and upon liberation in 1941 became a sovereign state. In 1958, Syria joined with Egypt in forming the United Arab Republic.

look at when it say it was under the Franc control
Vichy France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also check this out...
Syrian History - Online gallery of Syrian history

lol so being Arab is haram now? :rofl:

From Cairo, here is Damascus
Arab Lawyers' Union meeting turned into a patriotic "wedding", lawyers expressed their solidarity for the Syrian people and Syrian army

Syrian and Egyptian lawyers chanted for the Egyptian army and the Syrian army...

@Frogman @Mahmoud_EGY

haha yeah but guess who had to prove it first to become a flag? the French did it ... also in that link I porvided it said this

Flag of the Syrian Republic under the French Mandate, as described in the Constitution of the Syrian Republic

click on that republic of Syria link and you get this

The Syrian Republic (Arabic: الجمهورية السورية‎ Al-Jumhūriyyah Al-Sūriyyah; French: République syrienne) was formed in 1930 as a component of the French Mandate of Syria and Lebanon, succeeding the State of Syria. A treaty of independence was made in 1936 to grant independence to Syria and end official French rule, but the French parliament refused to accept the agreement. From 1940 to 1941, the Syrian Republic was under the control of Vichy France, and upon liberation in 1941 became a sovereign state. In 1958, Syria joined with Egypt in forming the United Arab Republic.

look at when it say it was under the Franc control
Vichy France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also check this out...
Syrian History - Online gallery of Syrian history

lol so being Arab is haram now? :rofl:
You idiot.
The flag was formed as a flag to be used by the new independent Syria, but, that didn't pass, and eventually, the Syrians got independence from Vichy France, which was the French government under control of the Nazis.
lol, That "Syrian History" Link is blatantly pro-regime, praising Hafez for "his commitment to Arab unity."
Being Arab is haram? No, never said that. Being a racist cunt is haram? Said that plenty of times.

You idiot.
The flag was formed as a flag to be used by the new independent Syria, but, that didn't pass, and eventually, the Syrians got independence from Vichy France, which was the French government under control of the Nazis.
lol, That "Syrian History" Link is blatantly pro-regime, praising Hafez for "his commitment to Arab unity."
Being Arab is haram? No, never said that. Being a racist cunt is haram? Said that plenty of times.

oh man, that flag was approved by the French, the French let them use it, why would you ask the French for a flag??... do little search, google will help you... I gave you a simple Wikipedia link and Syria online museum link, and they are not pro regime links....
anyways if you're against nationalists, i thought that flag was for "nationalists" the F$A terrorists claim that, but they are not, they are terrorists , you contradict yourself using F$A terrorists flag and yet you against nationalists and etc haahaha :rofl:

and what a great Muslim you are, using bigger words than yourself...

lol talk about racism , you're racist and sectarian as your posts show.. your colors are shown...

@Dr.Thrax here is anti government, and anti Alasad opposition Haytham Manna talks about flags, he says I refuse to accept the French mandate flag as the revolution flag, but the unity flag of Syria and Egypt represents me... he says the "revolution" flag wasn't the independence flag, but rather the French flag who gave it to Syria...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom